• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mew2king's old website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard Flames

Smash Cadet
I was on the SmashWiki and I looked at M2K's old website which contained character statistics and whatnot. Is all that really for real? If so, how can I study it so that I can learn how to use the characters I want to their fullest extent?

KillaLotus

Smash Cadet
i copied almost everything down however if you dont enjoy deadly cramps you can just read stuff that concern your characters i guess

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Woah I found some flaws in his data not even kiding

Total Jumping Height - This measures how high characters can jump with all their jumps (and all 6 jumps for Kirby and Jigglypuff, INCLUDING air dodges, but NOT including wall jumps, special "Link's super jumps", and Mario's Mario Tornado and Dr. Mario's Dr. Tornado to gain extra height, because doing that is EXTREMELY hard to do to actually make any difference in a REAL match, becuase very very very few people have fingers THAT fast; not even me and I beat that really hard Star Fox Adventures game called "Test your Strength", which was NOT easy to beat, so that's why I'm not factoring that into this)

1) Ice Climbers (2)
2) Mewtwo
3) Jigglypuff (up-pound after each jump)
4-5) Falco / Pichu <-----(pichu has shorter jumps and up-B from what I know)
6-8) Fox / Kirby / Pikachu <--------
9) Sheik
10) Ness
11-12) Mr. Game & Watch / Zelda
---Jigglypuff (without up-pounds after each jump)
13) Luigi
14-15) Captain Falcon / Marth
16) Yoshi
17) Samus
18) Young Link
19) Ganondorf
20-21) Link / Roy
22) Peach
---Ice Climbers (1)
23) Mario (use Cape to gain extra height)
24-25) Bowser / DK
26) Dr. Mario

If my sig kindof sad?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I am? I study pichu dude I have compared about everything from pichu to pikachu his guide even says pichu jumps lower than pikachu . Meaning if pichu does have a better up-B as in how far it would be a lot more.

Pichu's up-B can't reach the top of battlefield's top platform pikachu's can easyly pichu has to jump a little to reach it. I really know a lot of random useless stuff about pichu like he ducks lower when shooting the scope shooter(test by getting 2 scopes pick pichu and pikachu both grab one have pichu duck pikachu can shoot him have pichu shoot pikachu can't shoot him.

But if I,m wrong how do you make pichu's up-B longer?

pockyD

Smash Legend
can't pichu's up-b go twice in the same direction (while pikachu's can't)?

i don't play either of them so this is just hearsay

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
No I,ve heard in rare cases pikachu's can double jump in the same way and maybe pichu's could I,ve never seen it. I don't know why people know so little abou their up-Bs they are both simple for the most part but have some odd parts like how there are 3 parts to each jump that you would care about.

Pichu's has no lag (most lagless move in the game) and can be used to move around if you know how.

Hey how do you go the same way twice?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
What do you know? ha I see your trying to mess with me but what do you know? How do you up-B the same way twice? Dude I know a lot of random crap about himlike he loses his clothes for 2 frames during d-tilt. Ask anyone don't argue about pichu with me unless you really know what your talking about I I know his D-tilt hits lower as the hotbox goes out, not by much but it does

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Not really I learned something if you have ever been to to school get wreck'd. If there's something I don't know about I want to know I,ve never seen that and have tryed it once on 1/4 speed so yeah.

keeper

Smash Champion
I am? I study pichu dude I have compared about everything from pichu to pikachu his guide even says pichu jumps lower than pikachu . Meaning if pichu does have a better up-B as in how far it would be a lot more.

Pichu's up-B can't reach the top of battlefield's top platform pikachu's can easyly pichu has to jump a little to reach it. I really know a lot of random useless stuff about pichu like he ducks lower when shooting the scope shooter(test by getting 2 scopes pick pichu and pikachu both grab one have pichu duck pikachu can shoot him have pichu shoot pikachu can't shoot him.

But if I,m wrong how do you make pichu's up-B longer?
Except the data isn't about the up-b, it's about total jump height. Why do you think Falco is so high on the list?

Okay, really? You thought it was only up-b recovery moves when Jigglypuff was near the top? You thought Bowser had a higher displacing up-b than Doc?

Blizzard Flames said:
How the hell this become a Pichu debate? Whatever...
It happened when Insane Carzy Guy decided to talk about how great Pichu is in every thread and how much unlocked potential there is in ICs desyncs in every thread.

pockyD

Smash Legend
Except the data isn't about the up-b, it's about total jump height. Why do you think Falco is so high on the list?

Okay, really? You thought it was only up-b recovery moves when Jigglypuff was near the top? You thought Bowser had a higher displacing up-b than Doc?
Well, he did (correctly) observe that pikachu's grounded and second jumps > pichu's

4-5) Falco / Pichu <-----(pichu has shorter jumps and up-B from what I know)
6-8) Fox / Kirby / Pikachu <--------
he just failed to understand how the up-b works... you're busting on him for nothing (especially when he says so many other terrible things that you can easily make fun of)

keeper

Smash Champion
Well, he did (correctly) observe that pikachu's grounded and second jumps > pichu's

he just failed to understand how the up-b works... you're busting on him for nothing (especially when he says so many other terrible things that you can easily make fun of)
Pent up annoyance.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
How the hell this become a Pichu debate? Whatever...
I reread the guide and saw something wrong with it and I knew for a fact pichu had a worse recovery in height.

I thought it incuded up-Bs too because the list shows one ice climber and 2 ice climbers on the list and I don't think nana makes you jump higher. But sorry you have NO idea who out of it i,ve been then and like for the last 4 or 5 days.
But if I,m wrong i,m wrong and I can understand that.

yeah m2 has a really good jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom