• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mew2King - Real Kings Wear Tiaras

JFox

Smash Hero
Seriously, the sad part is that these vids aren't even close to the highlights of M2k's game. This is just what has been captured, and displays what M2k typically does in any and all matches. But due to the lack of videos available of him, you can't see mcuh that's out of the ordinary for him from his tourney videos.

Pretty much all of these videos were all in a days work for m2k. He wouldn't really be that proud of them considering that's the type of **** he pulls every single game.

One day people will stop saying "m2k is broken" sarcastically, and they will say it literally. It will be well known that m2k is ACTUALLY too good, and shouldn't be allowed to play cuz he ruins the game. Not even fuxing you...

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Amazing video. I loved the ending... also, did Marth moonwalk at the end? (Im too lazy to read anyone else's comments to see if they said anything)

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
this was definatly one of the best combo videos made. i felt like the overall feel of it certain captured the worlds best player doing what he does, which just happens to be ****** people.

for a while ive been describing m2k as 2 good. but after that i have no words to describe how amazing he is.

in fact its so beautiful im crying...

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Mura, I really really love you. I did the disk defrag today. It's saving again!! <3 Thanks a lot, seriously!

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
<3 MDZ. Also I got Pinnacle from Best Buy. It costs about $60 IIRC.

Amazing video. I loved the ending... also, did Marth moonwalk at the end? (Im too lazy to read anyone else's comments to see if they said anything)
lol no. That part was reversed

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
<3 MDZ. Also I got Pinnacle from Best Buy. It costs about $60 IIRC.
$60..
>.> For a smash combo vid...
I'll pass :p

WMM gets the job done just fine now. The video should be out in the coming weeks. ^_^ I've restored the previous project file I had saved. I had to re-enter the clips, trimmed to close to the exact measurements.. Took me all day. x_x

BentoBox

Smash Master
Some parts got really confusing D: Like when Black Marth ***** killer boots Fox in a scene, and the next scene shows KB fox ****** Marth D: Was that M2K in both instances?

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Anyone know where I can download this? Like off filefront or something?
Umm, I never got around to putting it on filefront. I will eventually.....>_>

But if you'd like it soon, you can get vDwonloader. It lets you download youtube videos.

Just google it.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
mmMMmmM.. I'ma try on a tiara now

maybe i can be broken someday.. some day..

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, I have that, but I just wanted a higher quality video. Thanks though.
I'll get around to putting it on filefront then. Don't expect it too soon, my internet is crap and goes down every other day and I'm currently making a vid, which means I have to use all my downloading on it. T_T

orintemple

Smash Lord
So basically that footage in the credits was the greatest piece of work ever concocted by mankind.

The video was seriously sick though. if I could ever play Marth 1/10 that well....I'd be pro.

Top Bottom