• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mew2King play me in Smash.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I've been wanting someone in this state to beat me in this game for a long time. Now that you're staying here I'm really pretty interested in playing again. Don't make me throw a tournament just to get some games in. Because I probably won't.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I can only hope. I learn really fast when it comes to competitive games, but once I started winning regularly here, the only place I could go was out of state. And when I do that I usually only get a handful of games with the best players, thanks to the ever present bull-s-h-i-t attitude of most top players where they say things like "only if you money match me". It frustrates me that now that I have another person to learn how to beat that he doesn't even want to play because he's all sad about losing.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I don't talk to Evan and I sure as hell am not going to his house. Which is actually an apartment.

chaddd

Smash Lord
CHADDDD

We need to team again sometime
Definitely, we were pretty ****, especially for having never teamed before. If we learned how to move around one another we'd be a brick wall in teams.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Rock and I would love to foxganon team dittos next opportunity.

I got really good with Luigi and would like to moneymatch mew2king specifically.

Edit: Like...ree gewd

chaddd

Smash Lord
Yeah man hopefully we can meet up sometime and play chaddd. maybe at Jihad its place lol
I like this idea. I've been talking to Fullmetal about visiting Ali for some time now. We should definitely work something out for a weekend.

D

Deleted member

Tell M2K to go to a smashfest at SPSU or something.

We'll prob do one tomorrow and next Friday.

Because M2K needs something to sweeten the deal other than the intrinsic value of almighty Melee, tell him you will money match hos as currency.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Southern Poly? I'm not driving 2 hours to go to a Smashfest.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol so you're saying m2k is in atl and wont play anyone or is he just at Evan's? I'm confused as hell lol

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Rayku told me this:

M2K: So I'm staying at Tim's? Where does he live?

Evan: Oh no, you're staying with me but Tim lives down the road

M2K: *sad face*

Purple

Hi guys!
Go! Mini-mod! Specific threads are fine within reason in socials (happy birthdays, good shiz pp winning pound five, asking for games, money match callouts, etc.). I mean, this -could- go to Private Messages.. Eh w/e. Take it to PMs chaddd.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Threads about specific people aren't supposed to be allowed in the standard forums. This is the lounge. With all the BS I see in here on a regular basis I'd be very surprised to see them close this thread.

And thanks for posting to try and be a wannabe mod. I'm not going to PM a kid that I know isn't going to message me back, especially when he's still busy being so upset about losing.

And yes, Mike, M2K lives with Evan now, and he's refusing to play anyone. It's a legitimate concern.

And if this thread gets closed I'm posting another one. I'm sure anyone from Atlantic South is familiar with my lack of concern for weak Forum Rules. Like I can't cuss? **** that. And no amount of warnings or infractions is going to make me think otherwise.

Shoryuken allows cussing and has no "language filter". It's shit like that that makes us look like a bunch of little kids who aren't to be taken seriously to the Street Fighter community.

Also, to the person asking about threads about specific people. I'm sure if you'd pay more attention you'd see that this thread is far from groundbreaking:

Gallax Still owes me $12

Pee peeeeeeeee

LOLOLOLOL Hungry box is really HUNGRYY

PbnJ needs a carpool/carride to get to PoundV

Seibrik's name cleared

Kevin Nanney's Daily routine

:ohwell:

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol wow so he LIVES with him too?

lol this kinda reminds me of when chops was living with Evan. then I lold really hard.

maybe I can pick him up and drive to ur way chaddd sometime soon. well that's if he'd let me lol

chaddd

Smash Lord
If anyone can do it it's YOU, Mike. Use your veteran pro powers.

And Roxy, did you even read my last post? You gonna close those other SIX threads, too?

Purple

Hi guys!
Thread's still open isn't it? :p

I wasn't really intending to close it anyways, seems like a firestarter and I'm too lazy to deal with that.

D

Deleted member

Why does M2K refuse to play smash? or is it that he won't play Melee?

chaddd

Smash Lord
It's anybody in any smash. He's sad about losing to Dr. Peepee.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
he's scared cause he knows Chaddd's stomp combos are far too vicious for any frame-counting nonsense. In fact the moment it started happening, me and a chorus of SC players would drop out of the ****ing sky and start singing a version of "Gaston" from Beauty in the Beast and instead saying "The Chaddd" every time aka

"nooo one stomps like the chaddd,
breaks your shield like the chaddd,
in a money match nobody GIMPS like the chaddd!"

etc etc until M2K's circuitry explodes

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
w/e I wanted to play smash with you soon chaddd anyway. With or without m2k. I'll try and visit your way when you're at stone mountain since it's near my school lol

He came to the right state.

He can talk to Tubes.

Damn!

chaddd

Smash Lord
Mike I haven't been in Stone Mountain in a long time.

Also, Georgia doesn't suck at Brawl, Brawl sucks at being good, so by default no one in Georgia cares about it.

Top Bottom