• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (Spoiler-free!)

Metroid Killer

Smash Hero

--- Mission file 02546 ---
30 days ago, contact with the Galactic Federation Trooper squad Bravo was lost.
--- Contract agreement ---
Locate Federation Troopers and render assistance.
--- Data confirmation ---
Last transmission recieved from a rogue planet located in the Dasha region called Aether.

Uploading last known coordinates now_

Info

Full Title: Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Publisher: Nintendo

Developer: Retro Studios, Inc.

Genre: Adventure/Shooter

Scheduled Release:
[US] November 15th 2004
[EU] November 26th 2004
[JP] Early 2005

Number of Players: 1-4

Memory Card Usage: Unknown

ESRB Rating: Teen

MSRP: $49.99

Tag line: Hunter or Hunted?

Timeline:
Metroid/Metroid: Zero Mission
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Metroid II: Return of Samus
Super Metroid (Metroid 3)
Metroid Fusion (Metroid IV)

Story

Mark Pacini, director, Retro Studios: What is happening is that there is this very large, planet-wide trauma that actually split the planet into two. There is now a Dark and a Light version of the planet and both are struggling to be the prominent planet and to exist. So Samus finds herself in the middle of this struggle between Light and Dark. Pretty much everything in the game revolves around that duality. What you'll notice in the E3 build is that Samus is right away fighting Space Pirates, your longtime rivals. But the Space Pirates actually aren't the main enemy for this game because when the planet was separated into Dark and Light Aether, a new type of Dark enemy was created called the Ing. As well as in the Light World there is a very passive race called the Luminon who are under duress and ask Samus for help. Luminon and the Ing have been at war for many, many years because the Ing are trying to get into the Light World to try and destroy it. So Samus has to go back and forth between the Light World and the Dark World and actually destroy the Dark World because the Ing are a huge menace. That's the general plot and it kind of leads into all of the game mechanics that are being developed and all of the new things that we are working on for Metroid Prime 2.

Metroid Prime 2 takes place between Metroid Prime and Metroid 2.

Trailers and Movies

E3 2003 Trailer

Click here for an in-depth post about the trailer

Screenshots

Revolutions

BRoomer
BRoomer
these fields are optional but will enhance your on
Main Characters/Races

Samus

Yes the sexiest Bounty Hunter obviously makes her return in her famous game. Stronger and prettier than ever, Samus will now kick both Space Pirate and Ing *ss down on Aether.

Chozo
It's not known if the Chozo will appear in this game. Since Samus now gets her upgrades from the Luminon race the role of the Chozo wont be as important in MP2 as in the other Metroid games. However wouldn't it be nice if we saw a living breathing Chozo in this game? ;)

Space Pirates

Of course we'll meet Space Pirates on Aether as well. The Space Pirates are in this area that's kind of abandoned on the planet and they can't get off, and they've been mining Phazon, a material that was first introduced in Metroid Prime. Space Pirates, being a very brutal race, have figured out a way to open portals to the Dark World and have been sending their own Pirates through to get Phazon, but not all of them make it back alive because they remain trapped.

Ing

The Ing is a new enemy introduced in Metroid Prime 2. When Aether was seperated into the two worlds two different species were created the Ing and the Luminons. The Ing lives in the Dark World and are a huge menace, they've been at war with the Luminon for a long time and constantly try to get into the Light World to destroy it.
These Spider-blob-like enemies can shoot beams out of their evil eyes when in their solid form. However they can also turn into pools of black blob and move invurnable around. As en extra feature these blobs can possess other creatures such as the Space Pirates for an example.

The best way to defeat the Ing is with the Light Beam.

Dark Splinters

These small critters are seen attacking GF Troopers in the 2004 E3 demo. It looks like they are related to the Ing, they are at defintely dark and evil though.

Luminon/Luminoth

The Luminon is the Light race of Aether living on the Light World. This passive race is very intelligent and has made some advanced weapon and technology which will aid Samus on her quest.

Dark Samus/Metroid Prime

Dark Samus is sort of a mystery because you're seeing Dark Samus like Samus is seeing her. In other words, Samus has no idea what's going on. And although Dark Samus isn't the main enemy of the game, she does encompass an interesting side story.
Although Dark Samus isn't the main enemy she does make and interesting sidestory.
When you fight Dark Samus for the first time you'll see the great potensial this enemy has. Devasting attacks like shine-spark(unconfirmed but it looks a lot like it), Phazon Beam and more. However it seems like Dark Samus hasn't gotten all her strength back after you beat it as Metroid Prime in Metroid Prime. Also you encounter Dark Samus as it's absorbing Phazon from a tank, perhaps Dark Samus needs Phazon to become stronger?

Metroids

It isn't a Metroid game without Metroids. Although only seen breifly in the E3 demo, we see that the Space Pirates have bought some Metroids with them to Aether. You better bring your ice beam with you Samus ;)

Galatic Federation Troopers

Samus is sent to Aether to rescue the Galactic Federation Trooper squad Bravo which has been stranded on the planet and is under heavy attack from the Ing.
From the E32k4 demo you see a scene with a huge GF space ship crashed on Aether and many GF troopers defending the ship from the attacking Ing, several GF troopers are laying dead on the ground.
It's not known if you'll be able to interact with the GF troopers.

Gif made by mattcoz

para trooper

BRoomer
BRoomer
MAN! This is Metroid craaaaaazy! I doubt we will see this soon, though. Metroid Prime was supposed to be for the N64. So this will either be like the sequel to zelda OoT (majoras mask) or this game wont come out for the cube. Since a new Nintendo system was announced in productivity. But I'm sure it'll hit the cube, probably near the same time as the movie.

I'm glad Nintendo has faith in Retro Studios. Well, actually it was created for main purpose of GCN games, and they did so well with Prime I'm sure this wont disappoint as much as Marjoras Mask did -(To some people anyway)

I hope this one has some craaaazy plot like she gets acid dumped on her and she goes blind, or she gets bit by a spider and discovers her new powers with web blasters, Or drinks something weird and becomes large and green. err maybe not.

Actually I hope this one opens up more metroid secrets like Prime does. Not to spoil anything for MK (did ya get the game yet?) but when you scan the computers you learn so much about the history of the chozos and space pirates.

Well, after this can we hope for a GBA counterpart? :( , Please? :rolleyes:

nakofan64

Smash Apprentice
hmm...I'll have to get a hold of my buds at Retro here in Austin and see if they're the ones working on this new Metroid....maybe get the new one free :D

Multiplayer mode.....I'd like to see it....but will it also go online?.....I'm just hoping that they keep it first person adventure....

Things I'd like to see as unlockable games....definitely Metroid 2....in COLOR!!!

Giygas

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, great news. No matter what style it is, I'm sure the game will be awesome.

Although there will be a lot of pressure to make this game better than prime - and that will be no easy feat.

para trooper

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by nakofan64
hmm...I'll have to get a hold of my buds at Retro here in Austin and see if they're the ones working on this new Metroid....maybe get the new one free :D
I would bet my life that Retro will be doing this new metroid. Nintendo and Shigeru Miyamoto loved what Retro Studios did with the game and basically gave them full control of it. Retro did the implementation, engineering, and art work, Nintendo did the music and just gave input, ya know approved and dissaproved things.

When asked to assign a score to metroid prime, miyamoto exclaimed "12!" and there is a big picture to of him playing the game with the biggest smile i have ever seen in my life. And why wouldnt we want Retro to do it? They perfected it so well.....

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
I read this at like 11 on IGN (*points to sig*) since I'm home sick today but didn't bother making a topic due to lack of information ;)

Nintendo let the Metroid series go into darkness for what, 6 years? And now all the sudden they're Metroid crazy!

There is also the possibility that Retro Studios could make this new Metroid game using both analog sticks but then they would have to come up with a new way to select your weapons so yet another unlikely thing to happen. I personally hope they don't change the controls.

Multiplayer... I wanna know how that would work in a Metroid game. Four Samus' hunting eachother down in massive levels? Multiple characters such as Space Pirates? Ball races? (Lame, but yet another possibility) And as someone said, online? (What am I saying, it's Nintendo of course it won't have online support :p)

Paratrooper brought up another point, Nintendo's next console is suppose to be ready for release by 2005 and latest 2006, if it gets delayed or it just isn't completed by 2004 it could easily go to the new console.

I wonder what color Samus' hair will be this time :rolleyes:

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Golden eye had huge levels also ad we all see how that multi- turned out. They could probably make maps just for multiplayers, and that zelda game that came out for GBA has four links so why not 4 samuses?

Anyway, i have not yet completed metroid prime and might in a little while but a new game sounds cool, especially if they use both analog sticks like in halo.(i hope i dont get shot for saying that..) So, it sounds like it will be very cool.

ps. where can i get info on the new nintendo console?

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
I was kinda hoping retro would work on some amazing special new and innovative title next, or at least dust off Raven Blade (yes I know it was cancelled a long time ago...), cos that was looking real stylish in the early demos they showed... But I'll probably have my mind changed once MP finally arrives in Australia (or if that STUPID FREELOADER EVER COMES OUT! I've had a pre-order on it since last MAY!). But it does seem kinda strange that we get the announcement so soon after the game's release... Nintendo franchises have typically taken long long holidays between each installment in the past, and I'm sure we can be sure at least that whatever release dates get thrown around now are gonna be far from accurate...

shishkabob

Smash Champion
Taking a bath in X's Kitchen sink singing Elmo's s
A...W...E...S...O...M...E...! OH MAN! THIS IS GREAT! Wholey lord! WOOT! This is awesome... I can't wait... actually I can... (54 days till Zelda in my mail... and the bonus disk...) I'm pretty sure it's got to be a shooter... or maybe like GTA with a Zelda Lock On system? The multiplayer might be like perfect dark/ and or Donkey Kong 64... woot! I LOVE THAT!

Huddlebum

Smash Apprentice
As I said on the GameFAQs board, co-op would be sweet. It would need to be implemented like in Perfect Dark. It doesn't really have to mesh with the plot at all, PD's didn't.

Just have the 2nd Player be an exact copy of Samus and don't explain it. That's what Halo and did, and nobody seemed to care...

Ocarina

Smash Lord
YEAH BABY YEAH! (sorry, just watched Goldmember) We got another Metroid game on the way! With multiplayer?! God, that would be soooooo awesome.... I can't wait to see what this plot is about! (Oh, for multiplayer, we could have Samus Fusion Suit, Samus Phazon Suit, and... the SA-X!!!)

rudy292

Not bball2012
BRoomer
God Ocarina, you are on a roll today aren't you? Way to ruin games that people haven't even played yet.

Anyway multi will be really good or really bad. Lock on doesn't exactly make for a blast.... but perhaps someone could play as Kraid vs. Samus, Ridley vs. Samus, etc. I could see it working, Samus fighting Kraid on multiple levels as he stays still and you control his arms or something somewhat like RAD, and with Rids you could control him from behind as he flew around... I dunno just a thought.

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
Lock on doesn't exactly make for a blast....
That's what I woulda thought too, but then I played winback on 64 (and now PS2). That is one of the most fun multiplayer games I've ever played, but none of my friends owned it so it was only any fun when I had first got it (we were all the same skill). Hiding behind walls and flicking out to shoot etc. Anyways the lockon on that perfectly tracked a player, but if someone shot at you all you had to do was commando roll which would just increase your speed slightly and none of the bullets would hit you. It was so much fun seeing the bullets just whizz past you but not hit you, then you roll behind cover and pop up and shoot them. Anyways all I'm saying is that there's ways round a feature that might seem a little unplayable against more humans. I haven't played MP yet, but maybe a counter-op mode would be nice too? PDs wasn't that great, but I think that idea in general shows a lot of promise. It's similar to what Rudi just said.
I see no reason why a mulitplayer mode has to fit into the story either, it doesn't really need to make any sense, it's the same with most games.
Hmmm I hope we don't all get excited then find out there's no multi...

shishkabob

Smash Champion
Taking a bath in X's Kitchen sink singing Elmo's s
I think that the colors could match SSBM's colors... but any ways...

Yeah' that would suck if they ended up having no multi player... but think again, This game MIGHT be longer than MP and have a GBA connection, MP barely fit the disk (so I heard) but MULTIPLAYER? They'd probably have to have a two disc set! The lock on I was talking about was the 1-p, 2p lock on is just cheap... I mean you can keep track of them all the time and know when they're sneaking on you!

sharkboy013

Smash Lord
Dude, already? If it has Multiplayer, and owns Prime, we got ourselves a friggin awesome game.

My thought of Prime's multiplayer is that they may make it like 4 Swords, have up to 4 Samuses running around extinguishing stuff, finding upgrades, etc. Maybe a Metroid Virus made it happen. xD (NOT the X.)

Kid Icarus

Angel Guard
BRoomer
I knew this was going to happen.

The only thing I'm hoping is that they DON'T overkill the series. After a series that MADE it's fans wait years for a sequel, I don't know how well it will go over if a year passes by and a new sequel comes out.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Metroid Prime. I could play infinite sequels of the game and never get bored, but to be honest, the game never fully creates the atmosphere Super Metroid created. Super Metroid has got the creepy atmosphere, and most importantly, killer creepy tunes to fit perfectly with the gameplay, something Metroid Prime is lacking in.

Yeah, well, I know we all knew this was coming, especially after the masterpiece Metroid Prime is. But will Retro (who will most definitely be doing the sequel) be able to pull off another 10/10 game? Difficult, but if it includes even HALF of the information and background story as Prime does, it'll be great.

Oh, and Retro, PLEASE give us a game on Zebes, even if it is a prequel. I want Ridley, and Kraid, and Mother Brain. Oh, and I want real CHOZO STATUES to give me my powerups, not some stupid podeums.....

Giygas

BRoomer
BRoomer
KI, I think that the atmosphere in Prime was outstanding IMO - it was the most atmospheric game I've ever played - it's even better on Dolby Pro Logic II! But I will agree that the music was a bit lacking at points.

But on the sequel, I think it would be cool to have a prequel based on Samus's roots - as she grows up and is raised by the Chozo, for example, and then the game would end right before the original Metroid. I mean, come on, how many times are the space pirates going to come back?

Metroid Killer

Smash Hero
Heh it's quite nice not to wait 8 years for another Metroid Game, on the other hand some people may think that this is too fast and that Retro might just rush in another game. That's not the case. They got Metroid Prime's game engine, which takes off a lot of work, sicne only need to enchance/change it a bit.

I don't know about Multiplayer, I mean I haven't played Prime yet.

But I know that Prime made one **** of a game, it didn't needed multiplayer, so I'll rather be off I think. Though I thrust that Retro will remove any multiplayer if it doesn't fit, and at least make it great if they include it.

We probably wont hear any news in months, since this is the very very early days of the game, so obviously no info about story has been announced.

spaz519

BRoomer
BRoomer
IMO, the only thing that prevented MP from recreating SM perfectly (besides teh music sometimes being wrong, Phendrana Drifts excluded) was teh lack of a second escape scene...maybe throw in an obscenely annoying Tourian-esque type level and fight teh Mama Brain...mmm...

Organic Angel

Smash Rookie
Yay

A Movie? and a new game?

Nintendo must love Samus!

About Metroid Prime's Sequel having a multiplayer, I hope it stays out of the storyline and it's just a battle thing.

I also hope the movie doesn't suck

Arrow

BRoomer
BRoomer
Woo. It's not the least bit surprising that Retro is jumping on the sequel express. I'm not too worried about this possibly being 'rushed', because like someone said, they already have the game engine... that's like half of the work right there. Not much I can say that hasn't already been said. As long as the game keeps the same Metroid feel that Prime captured, and has the same outstanding graphics, I'll be more than pleased. In my opinion, Prime actually did a better job of keeping the Metroid experience the same than Fusion did... it was way too linear. And short. And the music sucked. Prime had it down. TONS of exploration, weeks of play time, and awesome music.

One thing I'll say though... it seems I'm alone on this opinion, but I really hope Metroid 6 doesn't do multiplayer. It just wouldn't fit. Some games are structured so multiplayer works well... Metroid simply isn't. It's not a first person shooter, it's a first person adventure. Multiplayer would simply ruin the game, to be frank. First of all, there's no logical explanation for there being more than one Samus, let alone for them to be fighting each other. Second of all, the lock on system really wouldn't work at all. Thirdly... bah! It's Metroid! Why the fuzzy would you want it to be multiplayer!?

I like the idea for it having Metroid 2 unlockable and in color, though. That would be sweet. Here's hoping it's half as good as Prime, since that would still be leaps and bounds ahead of the competition. And here's hoping that it will allow us to overlook how badly the movie is going to suck.

Heero

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I don’t see how they would make a multiplayer Metroid game. Prime is not quite a fps and the controls aren’t made for multi player fps game. If it used the duel analog sticks it would work better.

And just because they made Zelda four swords multiplayer doesn't mean they can with Metroid. They would have to come up with a story for it, and not just any but a good story.

Crap story: Samus was attacked by a virus that reproduces her and now you can help save the world.

Now that sounded like Fusion but you know what I mean (I think). And Metroid is not a world where people use magic unlike Zelda.

dejavu3k

Smash Lord
I know where you live....and you can't do anything
How are you two so sure that multi-player would be a bad choice? I mean, you don't really need a story to have the multiplayer function. Its just for the fun of it. The only time that multiplayer MIGHT need a story-line, is if there is a cooperation mode, where multiplayers work together in the main story.

CaptainPhoenix

Smash Journeyman
AWESOME!!!! But how can it be Metroid 6? The order of the games goes:

Metroid 1 (Metroid)
Metroid 1.5 (Metroid Prime)
Metroid 2 (Metroid 2:Return of Samus)
Metroid 3 (Super Metroid)
Metroid 4 (Metroid Fusion)

Gamer4Fire

PyroGamer
BRoomer
I want my real Space Jump and my Screw Attack back!!! Why couldn't they just make the jumps go third person, like the ball?!? And where did she misplace her Hyper Beam???

I love Metroid Prime, and I'm looking forward to the sequel, however, I do want them to make a few tweaks and improvements, things I believe should have been in Prime.

They can keep the psuedo-freestreamload in; maybe upgrade it to a true streamload. And I want a real Space Jump and the Screw Attack. I also want them to refer to the Maru Mari as the Maru Mari!!! (I'm a Metroid Purest, sue me). I liked the extra visors, I want more of those, and I want a whole slew of new weapons. If you include the diagonals, you could have up to eight visors and gun enhancements. Also, bring back my Speed Boots!!!

One thing that slows me down is the fact that Samus is quite slow. They could have easily had the Speed Boots in there, just double her walk speed and have her flash after awhile (Okay, it isn't that easy, but come on!). I also want the super jump (run till you're flashing then press down...), crystal flash and turbo bombs back (Charge up a shot then go into the Maru Mari to drop five bombs at once).

I pretty much want everything from Super Metroid in Metroid Prime. They Kinda had the charge beam combos (Charge beam up and super bomb to use a special attack IE: ice shields), except they used missiles instead.

It's great to be getting another Metroid game for the GC, which I hope they use the link option again; I just hope they also add in all of these other cool things that were in the other games... Game. They already have all the code for all the weapons, visors, et al they have in Prime, it shouldn't be too hard to modify/recode/code in the extra features we want.

On a final note, as for multiplayer- I hope NOT! (Again I'm a Metroid Purest, sue me)

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Gamer4Fire...you're a sick shmuck....

Originally posted by Gamer4Fire
I want my real Space Jump and my Screw Attack back!!! Why couldn't they just make the jumps go third person, like the ball?!? And where did she misplace her Hyper Beam???
  1. She still uses the Hyper Beam. At the end when you face the final form of Metroid Prime.
  2. I honestly don't see how the **** it would be possible to have her do her Screw Attack even in third person. I just couldn't see the use for it.
    [/list=1]

inferno

EnFuego
BRoomer
Originally posted by GigaFalcon
AWESOME!!!! But how can it be Metroid 6? The order of the games goes:

Metroid 1 (Metroid)
Metroid 1.5 (Metroid Prime)
Metroid 2 (Metroid 2:Return of Samus)
Metroid 3 (Super Metroid)
Metroid 4 (Metroid Fusion)
5 Metroid games have been made. And the 6th one is in progress.

As for Metroid 6.....yay.

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
w00t

As many have said, the multiplayer could be really cool and also be really lame. I mean, who would have thought that Super Monkey Ball would be so sweet multiplayer? And who would have thought an established series like DK could have such lousy multiplayer (DK64)?

So, before more details leak out, it will be hard to judge, but I think it'd be pretty tough to screw up Metroid multiplayer.

Kid Icarus

Angel Guard
BRoomer
Originally posted by Ticadrius

So, before more details leak out, it will be hard to judge, but I think it'd be pretty tough to screw up Metroid multiplayer.
Hmm, see, I have mixed feelings on that. I mean, yes, Retro is INCREDIBLY talented and could easily make a great multiplayer shooter, but in the Metroid universe?

Metroid, what some fans fail to understand, (BTW, im not referring to you Tic, but some of the no0bs to the series in this topic) is a one-player game. It is a game that makes you feel like you are the one and only good in the universe that can save everything. That you are the only one going into the depths of Brinstar or eerily dark stations of Phendrana Drifts. Playing a game (even if it is just a mode) of Metroid in multiplayer just kills that entire concept of being alone. I just couldn't take it seriously.

Of course, I probably will be proved wrong and the multiplayer will be magnificient, if there is any. But as of right now, as a concerned old-school Metroid fan (hats tipped to G4F), I am voicing a "NO" to multiplayer.

Oh and BTW, I beat Prime. Twas Magnifioso!!!

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
KI, even if you didn't specifically say it to me, and even if you didn't imply me, I'll admit it:

My name is Ticadrius, and I'm a Metroid Newbie.

Don't believe me? I only posted ONCE in the Prime topic. And if you read that post, you'll agree with me.

At first, I thought I'd humor you, and just agree, but the more and more I thought about it, the more and more, I too thought that it would be betrayal. Not because of your speech, KI, although it did help to convey the idea, and it did aid me in my confusion. It was rather when I began thinking of some of my fav. single player games, and how cheated I would feel if such a thing happened with a recent game (Zelda, Ecco, Keen, as well as Earthbound, The FF series, and Ogre Battle, but to a lesser extent.)

So, I too, would like to voice a vocal NO! for multiplayer.

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Know what i'd like? Look, i Looooove metroid prime and all, but couldn't they make a 2-d metroids, either with drawn graphics or 3-d thingies in a 2-d world? Kinda like SSBM, when you play the samus stage, escaping, it gave me that old-school metroid feeling... I know what some of you might be thinking, leave the 2-d to the GBA, but i think that the gamecube could do it just great. So i'll be silently hoping for a massive 2-d metroid. (imagine a 2-d metroid with multiplayer? yikes!)

E

ExMachina

Can't say I wasn't expecting this... but it's cool nonetheless. I personally hope that this'll be a new episode in the series that takes place after Fusion, rather than a prequel. Another Ridley appearance is a given, but seeing Mother Brain in 3-D would be amazing.

The Fusion suit was unique, but I hope Samus gets a new look, IMO. Her Varia Suit look was classic, and throwing on the green, stretchy stuff was a little strange to me.

Kid Icarus

Angel Guard
BRoomer
Well, Tic, glad my speech could help you...oh...crap...it didn't help. It only made you confused? I hate myself...I hate myself...I hate myself... ;) Glad we're on the same wavelength about multiplayer Metroid now ;) .

Oh, and Zelda HAS gotten the multiplayer treatment. You feel dirty after playing it. Really, it's THAT bad ;) .

Nonetheless,

Dear Retro,
Please make Metroid 6 a true sequel to Metroid Fusion, complete with Fusion Samus and a nice storyline that involves a return to Zebes (an alternate reality if you have to) or (gasp) K2l. Make it an honest-to-goodness sequel to Metroid Fusion with the same gameplay mechanics as Metroid Prime and awesomeness of Super Metroid. Thank you.

A concerned Metroid fan,

KI

P.S. NO MULTIPLAYER, OR I'LL SEND MIYAMOTO OVER THERE TO SHUT DOWN ALL YOUR OPERATIONS JUST AS HE DID WITH

1. NFL FOOTBALL
2. RAVEN BLADE
3. THAT UNTITLED CAR BATTLER

Thank you! :)

Metroid Killer

Smash Hero
A return to K-2L would be uber awesome. We could learn things about Samus' past.

Anyway some info leaked from NOE. Metroid 6 should according to the rumors be called "The hand to the Fire".

I say that it's some ********. Retro has just begun on the new metroid and I can't see how they can made up a title yet, if this is anything it's the working title.

Revolutions

BRoomer
BRoomer
these fields are optional but will enhance your on
Don't worry KI, we all hate you.;)
I'm in a weird position as far as multiplayer. I'm n00bish enough to be excited by the idea, yet (I think I'm making up a word) vettish enough to be repulsed. If they do make multi, it will be interesting to see how it turns out.

|-|3ll0-]{!RbY

Smash Rookie
Im an old SNES player, Ive played most of the old great games (cant forget A Link To The Past!!), but am I the only one that hasnt played the old SNES Metroid?

I received Prime for Christmas, but it's the game I like the less among the ones I own(now I'm not saying that I dont appreciate it.). It's that it's the only one of my games that I didnt really...how can I say... look forward to get a lot. It's kind of fun, but it's not as interesting as a good old Zelda would be...

I hope you guys get me to change my mind! :rolleyes:

Anyway, I do hope the next Metroid Prime does get the multiplayer mode after all! It couldnt be that bad, and it would give a reason for the player to get better (to be able to whoop a friend's arse or something)...

Top Bottom