• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metroid Man Signatures !CLOSED!

METROID MAN

Smash Journeyman
For now the shop is closed, anyone who is waiting for a sig (i know of two), i am so sorry, but i am REALLY BUSY and also.... my computer is undergoing a transition to a new computer, Sorry.

EDIT: NEW, CIRCLE SIGS! NEVER BEFORE SEEN CIRCLE SIGS! i have figured out animated banners, and user bars, if you want those!

Hey, I'm Metroid Man, and I make website banners, signatures, ect... and I thought, why not make a thread about it? so if you need any of that stuff done, pm me..
here is some of my stuff...

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I want a website banner please

Text : Online Brawl
Sub Text : All your info for online brawl
Size : Width = 771 Height = 138
Characters : Ike, Samus, Fox, Link, Meta knight, Pit, Snake, ZSS.
Background : Use your magic powers...But make it blue'ish

GUIGUI

Smash Journeyman
In my never ending quest to promote Stage6 as a replacement format for the smash bros community, I would like a signature, that said something like:
"Everytime someone upload a video on youtube instead of stage6, the Ancient Minister destroy a world"
with a view of his head on the left

on the middle left, the logo of youtube

being destroyed by the subspace bomb explosion

And in the rest of the sig, the logo of stage6

put in valor by the presence of the head of Pit.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Master Chief on the right: http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-8347

Samus next to Master Chief: http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w101/DXDanteDX/samus_1.jpg

Sonic next to Samus: http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-15945

Mario on the left: http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-12031

Put this in the bottom right corner shrunk of course:

Text: VGLan Intro Contest. Click here!

Size: 640 x 93

And please don't put your logo on it.

lukintosh

Smash Ace
Your sigs are awesome! Can you do one for me:

Picture: Something like the wii in gameboy form, I want one in PSP style and one in DS style
Text: wiivolution
subtext: lukintosh
Style: Casual style with white and blue like the wii.

Thanks! :)

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
its a render of the original pacman. im on my wii so if u cud get a pic, itd be appreciated. if not then i understand and ill get a new pic later

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
Dude:
I love your sigs
can you make me one please?

render: Sora from KH2
background: red/black/white
text: BTSIX
size: 400 by 125
style: anything that you want it to be

thx in advance

METROID MAN

Smash Journeyman
Dude:
I love your sigs
can you make me one please?

render: Sora from KH2
background: red/black/white
text: BTSIX
size: 400 by 125
style: anything that you want it to be

thx in advance

here is your sig!!! ill pm you with the img code.

EDIT: you set it so nobody can pm you so i cant give you the code, so please give credit and also add underneath ^^MADE BY METROID MAN^^

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
here is your sig!!! ill pm you with the img code.

EDIT: you set it so nobody can pm you so i cant give you the code, so please give credit and also add underneath ^^MADE BY METROID MAN^^

Dude, you rock
i really appreciate the sig
keep up the good work

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Hey

Pic: Zelda
Text: ethanrodgers223
Sub-text: Let it be known
Sub-Text 2: Omneox Of Smash

I need it to animate: like first it says "let it be known" then it dissappears, and "ethanrodgers223" appears, the it goes away and "Omneox Of Smash" appears.

The sig needs to be all pics of Zelda: 6 or more from the DoJo!! site. Then put her main pic: (the one you used in my sigs) in the middle.

THX.

EDIT: Also make our symbol pop out in the right hand corner when it says Omneox Of Smash.

The words need to be in the lower left corner.

METROID MAN

Smash Journeyman
Hey

Pic: Zelda
Text: ethanrodgers223
Sub-text: Let it be known
Sub-Text 2: Omneox Of Smash

I need it to animate: like first it says "let it be known" then it dissappears, and "ethanrodgers223" appears, the it goes away and "Omneox Of Smash" appears.

The sig needs to be all pics of Zelda: 6 or more from the DoJo!! site. Then put her main pic: (the one you used in my sigs) in the middle.

THX.

EDIT: Also make our symbol pop out in the right hand corner when it says Omneox Of Smash.

The words need to be in the lower left corner.
:p
ok, you sure do need a lotta sigs!
:p

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Can you finish it today?

Lol, I know, I'm in A LOT of different forums. I have to advertise.

The "animate" thing. That's no trouble, right?

METROID MAN

Smash Journeyman
How long before mine is ready?
yes, yours was the animated peach one? i sent you a message saying its practicality impossible to rip sprites or 3d models from gamecube games, then animate them into a sig, look at ethanrodgers223 sig, animations like those are better, i did his....

EDIT: srry, wrong guy, but same jist.. basicly i COULD DO IT, but its pushing it, its alot of stuff to try and cram in, but ill try, mainly sorry, you never replied and i kinda fergot...sorry again

GUIGUI

Smash Journeyman
Now that I think about it, maybe it would be easier if it was a sequential one. Craming everything would be easier as everything wouldn't' appear at the same time..

Top Bottom