• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metal Sonic. Noone Else

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Yo.
Hey guys.
Lecto here, just had to ponder on this for a while and decide to make a thread on it. i mean previously i made a thread on black doom being in brawl.....................Stupid idea i know lets not go down that road. Would you guys enjoy brawl if knuckles and shadow and tails didnt make it into brawl but metal sonic did but not as a clone. Do you guys think its a godd idea to put him in? Or does your blood boil when you think of him?
Metal Sonic In or Out?

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Whoa dude slow down i never said i wanted him in i asked would you guys rather want him in our out simple. Thats if a sonic villan were to be included.

Weltunter

Smash Journeyman
Oh wait, do you mean as a playable character, or being in the game in any form (AT, Trophy, Boss)

He could be a Boss or a Trophy, but never an actually playable character.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Its not my views im just asking if anyonewants him included some people may some people like you......hate the idea and thats good just express what you want on this topic just dont flame me for letting you say what you want. and yes i mean in the game in anyways possible.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Metal Sonic as a subspace foe, AT, or trophy might not be bad, but not without Tails, Knuckles, and Robotnik getting their due too (as ATs and a subspace boss respectively). As a PC, never.

Zevox

Invader TAK

Smash Rookie
An idea I heard about Metal Sonic I heard is that Sonic could turn into him after grabbing a Metal Box.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
*facepalm*...*prays that this is a joke thread*...
Metal Sonic as a subspace foe, AT, or trophy might not be bad, but not without Tails, Knuckles, and Robotnik getting their due too (as ATs and a subspace boss respectively). As a PC, never.

Zevox
That hit me square on the face and im inclined to agree but not metal sonic by himself tho, i mean i want knux in aswell for the sake of peace and coolness lol, Because if i said no knux you can just feel the flames coming.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Yeah Metal Sonic would have to get a miracle to pass Shadow, slither through Knuckles, and crawl through Tails in order to get there. A SSE boss is the best Metal Sonic can get.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Since it'd merely be the result of grabbing the Metal Box, his moveset would stay the same.
Hmm...seems fair but it wouldnt really seem like metal sonic (Well physically speaking yes) Since sonic will hcnage into metal sonic and it ownt feel like a individual character since the effects of the metal box apply such as more weight added and he would be slow etc.

Regiwi

Smash Journeyman
The only possibility would be as an alt (and no I'm not disputing the 'Wario alone is special...') for him to be playable.

Possibly as a boss, trophy, if 'Shiver' Silver the hedgehog can be a sticker then he WILL be that at least.

BananaNut

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Metal Sonic would have to get a miracle to pass Shadow, slither through Knuckles, and crawl through Tails in order to get there. A SSE boss is the best Metal Sonic can get.

You mean get through tails and knuckles. Shadow just stinks (IMO.)

But I agree, a subspace boss or an AT is the best he can do.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Do you wanna know what I really want? Metal Sonic should be an Event Match! Stardust Speedway Style!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Metal Sonic is my favorite of Sonic's villains

Cinder

Smash Master
Its not my views im just asking if anyonewants him included some people may some people like you......hate the idea and thats good just express what you want on this topic just dont flame me for letting you say what you want. and yes i mean in the game in anyways possible.
Oh, I see...well then, PC-no, AT-meh, SSE-possible, Trophy/Sticker-almost definately

Zevox
QFT!!

Ebonyks

Smash Apprentice
metal sonic has a very slim chance of being a boss. His character design is cool, but there's no way he'd actually make it to the playable level

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
That maybe true but i seriously dislike the idea of sonic obtaining a metal box then turning into metal sonic because it would just be the image and not an actuall character.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
meta sonic would be a great character but, it is a waste of a slot!!
I dont think so because you already agreed yourself he would be a great character but out of all the possible characters that could be entered i dont think there would be a riot of metal sonic being put in, i htink he will be accepted as that.

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
well... I would gues that if you start special brawl and make metalic brawl.. wouldn't that be enough to make metal Sonic?

anyway... I would prefer Tails and Knuckles... Shadow could be an alternate costume for Sonic... if you have ever played with them, the moveset is the same... Shadow is only a bit different from Sonic in the Xbox version...

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
If your thought comes to pass that means the one character slot would become 3 since sonic can then be shadow and metal sonic which is a bit messed up in my opinion.

S3rious

Smash Cadet
well... I would gues that if you start special brawl and make metalic brawl.. wouldn't that be enough to make metal Sonic?

anyway... I would prefer Tails and Knuckles... Shadow could be an alternate costume for Sonic... if you have ever played with them, the moveset is the same... Shadow is only a bit different from Sonic in the Xbox version...
No No And No This aint the holy trinity were talking about here we dont want 3 in one

Arawanach

Smash Apprentice
That maybe true but i seriously dislike the idea of sonic obtaining a metal box then turning into metal sonic because it would just be the image and not an actuall character.
You see... Sonic would be heavier and the moveset for metal sonic and sonic is the same... they are not moving any different... not much at last...

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
You see... Sonic would be heavier and the moveset for metal sonic and sonic is the same... they are not moving any different... not much at last...
Yhyh kinda true, but the thing i really wanted is that if metal sonic was his own character his final smash could be the form at the end of the sonic heroes game??

Luigi player

Smash Master
Heh, Metalsonic would be awesome, though it's not going to happen.

I'm hoping for a Sonic fighting game for a console (preferable wii) and not for a handheld like Sonic Battle was.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Lol Sonic battle was pretty Ok But because it was on a handheld it was lacking so many qualities
Yeah, to be honest I really like the game. The story was great and it was fun to play, but it's just much more exciting if I can play it on the tv and such...

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
So true man it was a good game i liked playing multiplayer via link cable but no times areso different it would be pretty good if they made an improved sequel.

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
Id like him in as a PC.

But hes probably gonna end up teaming up with Dr. Robotnik as a SSE boss.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
That may not happen as in all the sonic games He has different robots and forms to main so it tricky to say as such yet.

Top Bottom