• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
He's a *****.

Right now we have 3 options.

1. Fight it out (and probably lose.)
2. Pick Snake.
3. Try to get him banned.

Let's discuss how to deal with this pest. Preferrably for the first option.

It's time to crack this cookie.

G-Beast

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4442-0111-1914
i honestly hope Meta Knight does NOT get banned.... i enjoy the challenge brought on by him.

and I'll be honest... I've fought good Meta Knight's and I can tell that he isn't nearly as bad as a lot people make him out to be.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Sorry to be the dropper on the issue, but this needs to get closed. We are doing MK next on the MU discussion, so just be a bit more patient xD

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
If you don't want to play this MU as Lucario I suggest playing a different character as your main.

Some people are going to tier whole and your going to have to deal with it at high levels of play if you want to main Lucario, while MK is a somewhat popular choice I suggest people learn to deal with the MU since any character your going to play has to deal with it.

edit: I agree with RJ.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Sorry buds, we'll get around to it in the MU rediscussion.
Just for the record, I don't think this is Lucario's most hardest MU, but it's possibly 2-3rd hardest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom