• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

meta knight vid done =D

D

Deleted member

Read this b4 watching the vid

Hey guys,the vid is complete!

a few things though:

1.if its hard to read some of the text,youtubes fault not mine.
2.at the end of the first clip there is a curse-word if anyone needed to know haha.
3.umm dont say "i could do that too" or something like that,i already believe you can =D
4.watch the credits(seriously)
5.enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY9DAWIQ9iE

UPDATE:
I just watched my own vid again and realized I left out some important kills/things I did so eventually ill update the video.when I do ill let you guys know.

scalpel

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-1322-7073-9341
I really enjoyed that video. Thanks for your hard work in making it. :)

Samus-T

Smash Lord
omg ur metaknight is insane. didnt even know u could WoP with his dair. thats gotta be one of the best brawl combo vids out so far. kudos my friend >;D

D

Deleted member

?
it says my vid is unavailable =0
theyre probably checking it so itll be back up soon my friends =D

Adriel

Smash Journeyman
Best Meta Knight ever, up-b really is his best killing move. Thanks for making this video; you really changed my mind about Meta Knight. I have a question though, what exactly was the first move that you did during the wtf part? It looked like a throw, but Dedede went too low, was it canceled or something? Also, lol @ when you tripped into Dedede's f-smash.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Im a bit jealous now, that I thought my Meta Knight was brutal and then you come along and stole my Golden Meta Knight and my Thunder!
Your Meta is good, and I can tell that I wont be able to beat you at my current state.
Me: 5 mains, all specialized in a certain category, all supreme leaders of the my Force.
As I watch your Meta Knight (And Metacide at 3:17) I think to myself "Do I have what it takes to be in the big leagues?" Sigh, time will tell.
Well anyways Keep up the good work. And I was being Dramatic :laugh:

D

Deleted member

Best Meta Knight ever, up-b really is his best killing move. Thanks for making this video; you really changed my mind about Meta Knight. I have a question though, what exactly was the first move that you did during the wtf part? It looked like a throw, but Dedede went too low, was it canceled or something? Also, lol @ when you tripped into Dedede's f-smash.
heres what happend,wich was a discovery as well.i ran up to ddd and grabbed him and did a grab attack.because of the momentum we went off the edge with him still in my grab attack so i hit a again real quick and got a free n-air kill =D
Well anyways Keep up the good work. And I was being Dramatic :laugh:
haha it was still very nice of you to say all that =)

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Truly great combo vid! (and still some ppl say that there ain´t combos in Brawl!) You´re insane with Metaknight, your usage of Dair, Down-b and U-b is crazy! Music was also pure win.

P.S. Footstool jump kills at 03:21 and 05:53 + trip into DDD´s F-smash in the end own.

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
gj on the video tru, im glad u added that one clip at the beginning from the torny the night b4. 0 to death combo's always make the people lawl

D

Deleted member

gj on the video tru, im glad u added that one clip at the beginning from the torny the night b4. 0 to death combo's always make the people lawl
indeed they do =)
lol @ your r.o.b. in the credits hahaha

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff Tru=. The combos you did were absolutely delicious. I especially liked the part where ZSS footstooled Metaknight:laugh: Hope you can do more vids in the future.

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
Read this b4 watching the vid

Hey guys,the vid is complete!

a few things though:

1.if its hard to read some of the text,youtubes fault not mine.
2.at the end of the first clip there is a curse-word if anyone needed to know haha.
3.umm dont say "i could do that too" or something like that,i already believe you can =D
4.watch the credits(seriously)
5.enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY9DAWIQ9iE
I bow to you. That was pretty epic stuff, we need to have dittos sometime, do you have wifi?

WeXzuZ

Smash Apprentice
Aww, I cant watch this video, it just keeps loading with the white dottet circle =(
Help, I really wanna see this thing =D

Shack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShackShack
3DS FC
1392-5021-7831
yeah def a nice vid, I liked 0 to death on ike with the foward throws haha

Taso

Smash Apprentice
Simply wonderful. That's the kinda' speed and reflexes, adaptation to new scenarios that I'm working towards.

You're a great MK player. And the part at 4 minutes in Luigi's Mansion? Superb. I = jealous.

Great video. And I was happy to see Kirby in there getting his *** handed to him =D

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
nice video. a LOT of shuttle loop (i think that's what up-b is called) but still awesome. great combos,a nd i liked the wierd grab on dedede where you slid off the stage and nair'd.

Raphs182

Smash Rookie
F**k man you are too awesome. Please make some more vids! Throw in some bowser and DK kills too! We need some good strats to kill those f**kers hahahaha. Thanks for he ideas, lets us know when you get wifi, if you plan to. You are truly the metaknight master. Keep it up.

Flake

Smash Cadet
heh you tripped
awesome MK, leaves every other MK player i've seen in the dust

Haji

Smash Rookie
Well done, that was an excillent tribute to metaknight and your combos were amazing. Everyone I play against now hates me, but if I did stuff like that against my friends they would never play against me ever lol.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
yo tru pm ur fc i wanna face u also ppl who want to play me pm me first cuz i don't just take random ppl's names unless i pmed first.

I represent NYC.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well my troops have enhanced their skills, but im still seeing ur Meta Knight winning. You'd be the first one i seen that put Shuttle Loop to use. We will continue to mount up our strength and then when the time is right, challenge you when we both get wifi.
As I watch from my Flagship, you continue to own. When the time is right, we will battle you in space.
Admiral being Dramatic again... Dont worry, I know you like my dramatic speeches.
But yea, Great Shuttle loops

Ghoom

Smash Cadet
Wow totally great vid.

I really hope none of my friends who main meta ever see it. XD

D

Deleted member

thanks guys =D im already working on another vid since you all liked this one so much.it has i different character this time but i think you will be pleasantly surprised when you see the finished product =)

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
you play similar to me. Therefore you are probably pretty good outside of videos.

Finally someone else showcasing how great d.air is.

Been beasting that **** up since game is out.

I would say 3 best MKs in the game right now are Myself, Reno, Tru=.

White Knights all the way.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
you play similar to me. Therefore you are probably pretty good outside of videos.

hey I'm also a pretty good MK player thats y i want ya fcs so i can play ya.

Dakoshie Yukazami is also a good MK player.

ollenberger121

Smash Apprentice

how can you begin to say theres a best MK out there when the game has been out for a month ??? .....

ShinobiSli

Smash Apprentice
You, my good sir, have reaffirmed my belief that I've made the right decision in my Brawl main, and that Meta Knight is a total bad ***.

Bravo.

Top Bottom