• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

meta knight vid done =D

D

Deleted member

I just watched my own vid again and realized I left out some important kills/things I did so eventually ill update the video.when I do ill let you guys know.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
wow a brawl combo vid with some actually impressive footage. I consider this the first real combo vid of brawl so far.

chms

Smash Rookie
thats pretty cool about the momentum thing in the grab attack. nice meta.

ollenberger121

Smash Apprentice
has any one seen teh marth vid ....that ones good (the one that starts with meele fottage)...

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
Good Job Tru! It's like my seventh time watching the vid.I meant to comment on your vid a long long time ago, but never did. What kind of friend am I? I'm in rap and raggae, but I always dig the music that you have in your vids. My favorite part of the vid was when it said "Step it up Delaware". Hope to see you at Fluers dis Friday. I don't think I'll be able to make it though.

EDIT: Truequal should make a sequal

Shentao

Smash Cadet
^nice rhyme..and I second that. Great vid, love the D-Air WoP, and am trying to integrate it into my game, but at least for me, it seems to get stale fast, might I be abusing it a bit too much?

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
Nice video man, you have a sick Meta Knight, :54 and 6:10 were my favorite "wtf" parts. We should definently play online as soon as I get my gamebridge (which could be today for all I know) I want to go Meta vs Meta with you to see whos best ^_^ and record it to show the world >_> (whether I win or lose of course, and if its ok with you)

you play similar to me. Therefore you are probably pretty good outside of videos.

Finally someone else showcasing how great d.air is.

Been beasting that **** up since game is out.

I would say 3 best MKs in the game right now are Myself, Reno, Tru=.

White Knights all the way.
OK fine, but the best FOUR meta knights include me XD
I think you and me should go Meta Knight vs Meta Knight, pm me if/when youre ready

has any one seen teh marth vid ....that ones good (the one that starts with meele fottage)...
yea I did see that, its called redemption I think and it was pretty cool, my favorite part was the beginning when it switched to brawl

Clouderz

Smash Ace
it seems like everyone you play doesnt know how to air dodge..i mean isnt it kinda obvious when your going to do a shuttle loop? i myself think your great, little below you, but most people i play that are extremly good know how to air dodge so its not that easy to pull off those combos on them

ima go practice my short hopping into d-air now..>..

D

Deleted member

im glad to see all the positive feedback the vid has recieved =)

This Video alone has made me such a better MK main. I used to be bad with MK, now I'm somewhat getting close to what is showcased in the Video.

Great job Tru= Keep it up.

D

Deleted member

im really glad to hear that alot of ppl are actually learning things from this vid as well!

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
finally. u play like i do. lol i watched ur full matches too. great job vs marth

D

Deleted member

i kno right =D i need to do a better one though.i just threw that together since the game had just came out in the us and my friend wanted to see a cool compilation to make him want to play.that was originally the "trailer" one but i realized ppl really liked it so i added a tad more to it for ppl to see.

i too am surprised its still holdin' it down though =D

thanks!

Top Bottom