• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight is going to be bloody hard to kill.

middie23

Smash Cadet
he wouldn't recover that well if u hit him up, since he's so light it probably wouldn't be hard to kill him that way

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
Hey T!mmy, we should try to have a MetaKnight challange online for the new blood here.

Since I know my Mains will be:

Pit (1st priority)
MetaKnight(2nd Priority)
Fox(3rd Priority)
Mario(4th Priority)
Marth(When confirmed)

T think it'll be fun. I got dibs on Dark MetaKnight alt color though.:p
How you will be sure that those are your mains since there are more secret characters to be found when the game is released and played.

xXx_KidIcarus_xXx

Smash Apprentice
it doesn't matter anyway, because we all know that Pit has the best recovery of any character in the whole game, as you can stop his Wings of Icarus with an air attack so you don't go into free fall :)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
How you will be sure that those are your mains since there are more secret characters to be found when the game is released and played.
I'm sure he meant that those are his mains "as of now". And he can still choose to main anyone he wants before the game comes out, like how I know I'm going to main Kirby and alt Meta Knight and King Dedede.

iMichael

Smash Lord
He's not going to be hard to kill, he'll be hard to edgeguard....he's just like Kirby as far as weight goes. A good Fsmash or Upsmash from Ike should do the trick. =D

iron blade

Smash Ace
If you don't kill him immediately, chances are he's getting back on the stage unless he somehow winds up underneath it. (That wouldn't be a problem for Pit :p)

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
I know when I play Brawl:
I'm choosing Meta-Knight cuz I wanna cut opponents in 1,000 pieces.
Multi-slashing each time I hit the A button ownz!

Top Bottom