• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight gliding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox219

Smash Journeyman
Did you know meta knight can glide? If you have trouble doing this, you should read this brief explanation. Basically you start your gliding animation in mid-air. When you are in mid-air, hold down jump button and you start gliding. This also works with pit and charizard! You can also steer it up and down. You can also steer your shuttle loop up and down too! This is for those who don't know this so if you are a pro, quit complaining!:mad:

Vote yes on 8! Don't ruin U.S.A's reputation!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturnight

Smash Cadet
OMG!! MK is overpowered now !!!
please if u find more usefull tech for mk dont post them he is so much overpowered right now :O

(i know, there are people who are so stupid that maybe think this is a serious claim, so i will put SARCASM)

and yes... my english sucks

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
oh my god! MK is so broken! I hope you figure out new stuff like finding a use for his tornado...god that move is bad.

Saturnight

Smash Cadet
oh my god! MK is so broken! I hope you figure out new stuff like finding a use for his tornado...god that move is bad.
But tornado is such a good atack ! what are you talkin about !! (random noob)

so... MK can glide... so what, at least he can do this ONCE, imagine if he could do this TWICE :O!!! that would be soo broken !! or if the glide atack had zero lag :O
hopefully no one will find these advance techs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom