• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Merck on 'Cheaters'

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2w8Wp6dsQDo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2w8Wp6dsQDo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Yea so some girl was busted for cheating on her BF and I find out the dude she's messing with is my bro Merc. I asked him about it and he just now confessed that it was him. He also ****s up the girl's BF too. =/

also Mind = blown

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
****. That really sucks since I broke up with my GF for cheating on me. I dunno how I'd feel about vids like this being posted on a message board that a bunch of people I know frequent.

Just sayin`.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Must have been forever ago...?

I'm confused. I didn't know Merck had a wife and kid o.O

Handorin

Smash Hero
What..? That's Merc? Maybe I just haven't seem him in awhile, but I don't quite remember him like that. *shrug*

That was uploaded in '07.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
If you known Merc a few years ago, he used to have his hair braided and he used to have a bad temper. he got mad at stuff that shouldn't even matter.

GAwes and Bobby remembers.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yeah I knew he had braided hair and such, but I didn't think it was that long.

Man. Real talk.

Purple

Hi guys!
why are you guys supporting the *** beating of two perfectly sound african american individuals?

:edit: YO HOLD UP CHEATERS IS REAL?

DJRome

Smash Hero
man, if this is the same merc that u teamed with @ munkaid, i just gotta say he was not that swoll then iirc. or the same voice

ryanmercland

Smash Apprentice
yo! the events to take place on this vid are 110% factual! i got caught up something fierce that night...
it was wen i was living out of state in Hawaii and no the other guy was not black he was a short stubby hawaii dude! i only told my closest peeps about this cause i didnt even see my episode until a year later!

My advice to yall.. be careful if you ever date Hawaiian girls they are always somehow taken!! I didnt mean to play the home wrecker but that girl was too FINE!! real talk..

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
wow ryan, I didn't think you were gonna come on here and waste ur time tryin to explain things here. good **** Merc .

word, shawty was fine too lol

ElChubaNebre

Smash Apprentice
wow now that i know this dood is legit i think imma actually start believing the people in the show arent actors o.o good **** merck

ryanmercland

Smash Apprentice
those days of partying and getting drunk every night are waaaaaay behind me now...
unfortunately for him i was extremely drunk... and i had to smash that brother in real life!!

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
The only thing that wouldve made this clip better is if homeboy already had his boxers off. BIG TIME BAABY?!!??

yo Mike,

give your bro my number!

(jk ;) )

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Merc and I aren't related by blood but I see how it is, MLE.

Its straight though cuz merc is too good =)

Top Bottom