• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meowth Playable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loowis

Smash Rookie
Im just confused, is all. It looks like he has his own attacks but isn't on the official character screen on the official webstite. Any confirmation will be apreciated?

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
It's just a throw-able pokemon item.

Otherwise it would say "WARNING: CHALLENGER APPROACHING!"

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Ugh, I hope I don't get points for "REPLYING TO SPAM".

Anyways, Meowth is clearly a pokeball pokemon. His icon border was Yellow, meaning he's an item.

Jammer

Smash Lord
No you guys, he's playable. Go check the Italian version of the site. It describes his special moves--I don't know why the English version is different.

Just kidding! Is there some way we can make it clear to everyone that if the character is under the items section of the Dojo, it's not playable? There seems to be a lot of confusion about that.

Banks

Smash Hero
Huh? That definitely appears to be a coin on its forehead, but what do you suppose they call it in Japan?

Maybe if you check the Japanese version of Smash Bros. Dojo you can find out...

what the fuck does that mean

Jammer

Smash Lord
Huh? That definitely appears to be a coin on its forehead, but what do you suppose they call it in Japan?

Maybe if you check the Japanese version of Smash Bros. Dojo you can find out...

what the fuck does that mean
Hmmm. I went to the Japanese version, but everything was question marks. I don't know either.

Also, way to go bypassing the swear filter. I think Gideon has some fixing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom