• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Memphis Brawler Weeklies

Ambix

Smash Ace
@Tasty: Heck yeah! I'm putting that on the list now!

@Talon: What the heck is that?!?
An N64 game that a christian organization would probably frown upon.

Bees have sex with big breasted flowers.

You get drunk and piss on golems and cavemen.

It's obscenely violent.

You force a bull to fill a well with feces so you can go swimming in it for money.

You get turned in to a bat and pick up unsuspecting villagers and drop them in a meat grinder to feed a vampire.

The third boss is literally a giant shit monster and he threatens to shove your head up his ass....which honestly probably sets some sort of irony record.

The next to last level is a giant parody of saving private ryan, only with more gore and fewer good guys getting saved....in fact....i'm pretty sure only two characters make it out of that level alive.

Did i mention it was obscenely violent?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6NXGrzp9PY&feature=related

one of the best N64 games hands down. It had amazing spoofs....they even spoofed a clockwork orange.

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
An N64 game that a christian organization would probably frown upon.

Bees have sex with big breasted flowers.

You get drunk and piss on golems and cavemen.

It's obscenely violent.

You force a bull to fill a well with feces so you can go swimming in it for money.

You get turned in to a bat and pick up unsuspecting villagers and drop them in a meat grinder to feed a vampire.

The third boss is literally a giant shit monster and he threatens to shove your head up his ass....which honestly probably sets some sort of irony record.

The next to last level is a giant parody of saving private ryan, only with more gore and fewer good guys getting saved.

Did i mention it was obscenely violent?

one of the best N64 games hands down.
Umm... If that's for real, we will skip that. I don't think the VUE would appreciate that. TALON! Give me some serious ideas... not that!

Mario Kart 64: Should we do a Mario Kart battle tournament or a Mario Kart race tournament. I doubt we'll have time for both.

Ambix

Smash Ace
i lend additional votes for conkers bad fur day.

The multiplayer is fine. It's just a regular third person shooter.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Yeah, to the best of my knowledge the multiplayer of Conker doesn't have anything more questionable than Goldeneye. It's just a fun 3rd person shooter platformer with other minigames.

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
If Conkers Bad Fur Day isn't going to be bad on Multiplayer then we can probably do it. I don't know if we'll try to do a tournament for it since it's not one of the classical/widely known N64 games. We'll just need someone to bring a setup for it if they have one lol.

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
If Conkers Bad Fur Day isn't going to be bad on Multiplayer then we can probably do it. I don't know if we'll try to do a tournament for it since it's not one of the classical/widely known N64 games. We'll just need someone to bring a setup for it if they have one lol.
I should slap you for such an insult.....Good day sir!!

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
If conkers does not make this,I am so bustin out SFA2 and 3.(Street Fighter Alpha 2-3)

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
If conkers does not make this,I am so bustin out SFA2 and 3.(Street Fighter Alpha 2-3)
I am more ok with SFA2 or SFA3 than I am with Conkers... I would even consider doing a tournament for SFA, but I don't know which version to do a tourney for.... So let me know which one would make for a good tournament lol.

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
BTW, the event is official! We will be having it! Awesome!!! It's gonna be amazing! So yeah, be prepared! Let me know which games and setups you will be bringing, and keep giving me ideas on what games to have!

MmmM ITZ TastY

Smash Cadet
you should definitely try and extend this out beyond the smash community....im sure a loooot of people out there would be interested in this.

edit: nm sorry just saw the fb event.....your way ahead of me

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
you should definitely try and extend this out beyond the smash community....im sure a loooot of people out there would be interested in this.

edit: nm sorry just saw the fb event.....your way ahead of me
You doubt my social networking skills?!? Yeah, I figured facebook invites (you guys can invite people too) and word of mouth will be our best assets!

This should be a night of epic proportions!

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
I challenge anyone to mario kart 64.Get you some!!!

WEZL

Smash Cadet
^^^^ You're going down as long as you don't try to steal Wario from me! But you seem like more of a Toad or Yoshi kinda guy anyways.

Star Cup should change it's name to the WEZL Cup.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=291809

TN should come to this. I'm not sure how familiar any of you are with Skrach's N.O.O.B series, but this is going to be his biggest one yet. Along with the state's active player population making plans to attend(Also possible Shiz hype) we've already gotten attention from GA. This is a pure Melee event taking place in Orlando. Here's a small history on the event:

http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/NOOB_Tournament_Series

Skrach is also willing to set up prize money based on the attendance. There's also the very popular Dennys after the tournament.

I'd just like to point out that the Denny's trip after NOOB1 was one of the greatest experiences ever.
This event is taking place in the middle of January so that will mean plenty of time to make travel plans. This tournament will also serve as major practice for Pound V I'm sure that many of you will enjoy having some good OoS practice for it.

To quote Skrach:

"Revel in what is Melee, good times, and knowledge gained.

GET AT FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

~2link
:rosalina:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
yeah sorry D:

I mostly know TN for Melee so I thought I'd make a post about it in here. Any thought from the Melee players on this? ATL South needs a nice big Melee tourney. Pound V practice and the amazing Dennys trip right after~

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
yeah sorry D:

I mostly know TN for Melee so I thought I'd make a post about it in here. Any thought from the Melee players on this? ATL South needs a nice big Melee tourney. Pound V practice and the amazing Dennys trip right after~

That's an awesome tournament. I'll send them all texts and talk to them on Tuesday, but I will direct them to post on the Tournament Thread since it is of no relation to the Memphis area. Also, if you ever have brawl there I would love to come lol.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Wow I really appreciate it man thanks a lot. Oh and sure we have plenty Brawl events I'll make sure let ya know if there's anything big going on you might be interested in~

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
Anyways! Does anyone have some more event ideas for Nintendo night? I'm hoping to get a good 5-10 ideas and pull of at least 7 of them!

EDIT: I just got my hand on the NES Donkey Kong and have added a contest for that.

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
I demandStar Fox 64!!! How dare anyone not see that game competitive!! >_< And if you don't, get on my level ho

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
I demandStar Fox 64!!! How dare anyone not see that game competitive!! >_< And if you don't, get on my level ho
Unfortunately we have an abundance of N64 games. I'm going to have to make some tough decisions on that end. I would add more, but there are people coming to this event purely for fun so I don't want to take up all the systems at once. I'm limiting it to 4 competitions for each system. Right now, on the N64, we have Goldeneye, Mario Kart Battle, Mario Kart Racing, & Super Smash Brothers. I've been thinking about removing the Mario Kart Battle to add something else. If nobody wants to play Mario Kart Battle then I'll remove it and add something else.

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
Mario Kart Battle is SEX. I must pop a balloon to restore my soul.

As for GoldenEye please for the love of all that is merciful,ban Oddjob!! T^T

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
Mario Kart Battle is SEX. I must pop a balloon to restore my soul.

As for GoldenEye please for the love of all that is merciful,ban Oddjob!! T^T
If you go to page 8, you'll see that I have already banned oddjob in the Goldeneye rules lol.

Top Bottom