• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

melee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
ok this will probably get closed down faster than i can even post it but i just wanted to ask all u guys something.

when i talk to my friends we talk about melee/brawl. and me and my friend say melee as in meelee and my other friends say melee as in maylay.

how do u say it meelee or maylay? i say meelee bcuz the anouncer says it at the end of the opening. if the anouncer says it shouldnt we all say it?

Stev

Smash Ace
He says maylay, not meelee unless you have some foreign translation version or something. It's maylay, just look it up in the dictionary anyways

Geist

Smash Master
Yeah, it's technically pronounced may-lay, but it's all the same really. No one can really tell the difference anyways.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Since Hitler used millions of people as his own tools to dominate Europe only to fail miserably in the end to Russia, I guess it's alright to follow his example.

;]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom