• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Withdrawl...

Jimtopia

Smash Apprentice
Have you guys ever left your only copy of Smash Bros. (be it Melee or SSB64) over at a friends house, and gotten a sort of Smash withdrawl? Like just a craving to play it. Currently this is happening to me, my copy of Melee is over at my friends house, because I accidentally left it over there, and our N64 isn't working. So I'll just have to wait until school starts again so he can give it back to me.

lolomgwtfbbq

Smash Apprentice
Go over to your friends house and get it or just DL PJ64 and play ssb64 while you can.

Lesheik

Smash Lord
Yeah. I get dreams about it all of the time when I haven't played it for a while.

Xanthyr

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. I get dreams about it all of the time when I haven't played it for a while.
That's funny, because when I play a game for a long period of time, I dream of it playing. Or if it's a game like Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, then it gets so bad that when I close my eyes, I see it playing.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
The only time I get a craving to play it is when I see some really bad kid that thinks hes good =P Besides that, I really don't ever play it alone, but when I am at a friends it is a must! I have a little bag with my brand newest controller, my copy of melee, and a memory card because I play a lot of games as GaW and don't want to go through the whole game.

Yea, I feel your pain.

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
yes it's a bad sign either stop or keep going it's like smoking except less life threatening
I thought i had a psychological addiction to Cannabis Sativa for a while. I ended up playing Melee one day after a long time(No controller), and now i feel fulfilled. Turns out i wasn't craving weed, just something to entertain me.

Cliffnotes: I use Melee to ward of pot cravings.

Kips

Smash Ace
I can't play ANY game without getting a major addiction. When I close my eyes the game is playing through my head. When I daydream in class it's about playing a few 5 stocks (winning a decent portion of them) and when I sleep I'm getting 5 stocked by Ken. I can't even win against him in my dreams ;_;.

Haruno Kotetsu

Smash Ace
Walk to blockbuster with your mothers wallet and rent melee until you get it back. What do you got to lose? Dont need a ride its your mothers money and well.. it might not be there O.o

evilflame101

Smash Journeyman
Have you guys ever left your only copy of Smash Bros. (be it Melee or SSB64) over at a friends house, and gotten a sort of Smash withdrawl? Like just a craving to play it. Currently this is happening to me, my copy of Melee is over at my friends house, because I accidentally left it over there, and our N64 isn't working. So I'll just have to wait until school starts again so he can give it back to me.
im in constant melee withdrawl, i love the game sooo much, but the cpu's just dont do anything for me, and i am always trying to find sum1 to play it with me!!! but i own too hard and people get mad at me for winning!!!!!!!!!!

I FEEL YOUR PAIN!

.Stormchaser

Smash Cadet
Aw man... yeah, I once loaned it out to my cousin since I hadn't played in a while I didn't think I'd miss it, but that night I went crazy and just wanted to do nothing but play Smash. Crazy @.@

TheJalapeno

Smash Ace
When I play I play hard and I'm constantly trying to develop strategies in my head

I'm in the shower and I begin to think of how to better play my Mario or of matches I've had before

Top Bottom