• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Tourneys for Southern Arizona

COOPER

Smash Apprentice
yeah its confirmed May 3rd at 12 noon i dont want to give my address or phone number on the boards so if you guys have a myspace you can message me there at myspace.com/tyblakemcclary or send a private message here.

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
yeah well i know we have at least three tvs and three systems, we have 2 copies of smash and i thinki mayeb three mem cards?

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
I'll be able to bring a gamecube with smash and a memory card. And if you could PM me the address that would be nice.

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
I think you should change this into a small Round Robin tournament. I know some people that would go but aren't so interested in just a smashfest, me being one of them

COOPER

Smash Apprentice
I think you should change this into a small Round Robin tournament. I know some people that would go but aren't so interested in just a smashfest, me being one of them
that was the plan in the beginning but me and jade just thought there werent gonna be enough people to do that. i was thinking that if we can get around ten people to come have each person throw down like 3-5 dollars for a small pot for the winner. its just if thats what people wanna do we'll do it

Duff0

Smash Ace
I would so go to one of these but May 2nd is my birthday and I'm gonna be busy all weekend :'(

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
oh hey, we can record matches. if you guys are down! granted we wouldnt be able to record all(obviously) but we can record a good amount

COOPER

Smash Apprentice
yeah theres gonna be friendlies still. axe you live in sierra vista right?

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
How many VCR's do you guys have?
well we have one vcr and one dvr, i can prolly aquire another vcr by the time this smashfest comes along. so this is gonna be held at the apartments on stone and roger for those who dont know, and when time gets closer for further instruction jsut call either myself (520) 904-8341 or COOP (520) 331-9362

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
so quick question, how many people are planning on coming to this and who wants to do this as a round robin or smashfest, or record?

COOPER

Smash Apprentice
no its not gonna be today i dont know where that date came from. but this time why dont you guys tell me when youre available and we'll work of off that

Jujumasta

Smash Journeyman
jade suggested that, i'll try to get a day on the weekend free, is it still once a month?

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
We're just trying to find a day where everyone is free right now, and then we'll work off of that.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
If you guys keep holding these I might drive some phoenix peeps down there or something sometime.

I support the people who play what they enjoy :)

COOPER

Smash Apprentice
ok i think well try the 5th of july its the first saturday. that should be good and its a while away so you guys can request off work or do whatever it is you do but we really need more people this time cuz the last one was kind of a bust.

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
I should be able to come on July 5th. If you want more people you should post a link to this in the Arizona thread. Is it at the same place as the first one?

Jujumasta

Smash Journeyman
:( i dunno if i can come, with forward's thing being the week before and whatnot.

Top Bottom