• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Tournament @ Jimz Gamer Lounge in Port Moody BC

DaZe

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, they're kind of being gay like that. They didn't even really give a reason. They just said that they probably weren't gonna show.

DaZe

Smash Apprentice
Well I'll be there for sure, I figure I can prove one or two of you wrong.

Sion

Island of Horizon
Good stuff, Daze. I didn't read the part about you being in burnaby for a while lol. It still would be nice to see some islanders come down. If you guys came down here more often, I'd go to the island a bit as well :p

Coud wants a lot of bbq.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
Sion hush your little ***** mouth

<333

LMFAO MIKE

K GUYS
aight so like venue opens at 12, but you can't start playing until 1pm ok? 12 - 1 will be registration and sets up will be happening so just like chill and stuff and friendlies/warm ups can start at 1pm and tourney itself starts at 2 aight? maybe earlier if people want

DaZe

Smash Apprentice
Yakal, I seem to recall last time I was at a mainland tourney, you challenged me to a money match that never happened. What's say we get that shiat started?

Five dolla? Best of five? Standard tourney rules apply?

DaZe

Smash Apprentice
Yo Sion, I hear you play Link. I kinda play Link too, wanna ditto? MM maybe?

Link ditto = most fun match in game!

DaZe

Smash Apprentice
I dunno man, I've been playing Link for srs since I picked up the game like 5-6 years ago. I'm pretty good If I do say so myself.

DaZe

Smash Apprentice
Sweet, it's been a while since I've ditto'd a good link. I look forward to it.

DaZe

Smash Apprentice
Well you do play Falco right Yakal?

I've been in the mood for some barbecued spacce bird for a while now.

MmmmmmmmmMmmm!

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
In Case You Missed It
k Guys
Aight So Like Venue Opens At 12, But You Can't Start Playing Until 1pm Ok? 12 - 1 Will Be Registration And Sets Up Will Be Happening So Just Like Chill And Stuff And Friendlies/warm Ups Can Start At 1pm And Tourney Itself Starts At 2 Aight? Maybe Earlier If People Want

Top Bottom