• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee SFX Update (05/07/17): Brawl Link? Melee Link?!! Alt Link Modz!

What should I do with Melee Announcer voice?

• Replace only the clips that play during matches

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Replace only the characters' Announcer clips

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Replace everything that is able to be replaced

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Make all of these ^ options available

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Dun kurr (Don't care lol)

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alm5252

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ALM5252
Mario's Down Special doesn't say "Yahoo" or anything like the previous versions. Some other characters sound really quiet and when using the Melee SFX for the hitting etc, Mewtwo's Neutral-Aeriel doesn't make the electric sound. I wonder if the reason is due to the way Project M is using the RSBE.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
Hi Amazerommu! last day i was digging more into the SFX and i noted that Link has lot of differently pitched Navi's "Hey, Listen!" voices. I dont know if these are used to go with respective char. sizes after taking a mushroom,or just a an "easter egg" so i guess you could replace them with Link's Melee Voices along with other unused sounds Link may have.
Also if you're planning to give Dr. Mario his own crowd call, then that means you would just figured out how to put SFX selectively by Costume, so you should do Melee Link first.

Keep your great job!
Thanks! The only problem with figuring out how to give Dr. Mario his own crowd cheer is that I can't find where the actual SFX ID's are for those. I also already know how to make it go selectively by costume (at least I think). So if anyone feels like poking around for where that crowd favorite cheer is in any of the .pac files... All the loves. And I think all the differently pitched sounds are really just one sound. I'd have to double check... because Brawl does some weird things with some sounds, that show up in the brsar as like ten sounds sometimes. Link's Brawl Up B sound does this, and Bowser's Up B as well. Replacing one of those sounds for them will replace all of them. We shall see.

First of all, I wanted to thank you for your work on this. Though I don't mind most of the Brawl voices, there are some (Fox, Peach, Mario) that I can't stand, and a couple more (Gdawg and Link) that I simply like the Melee versions of better.

For 3.0, so far I've only tested your Fox, and almost everything works perfectly. But I did notice that for his first jump, roll dodge, and when he's leaning over a ledge, it's completely silent for me. In your video, Fox clearly has the "ah-tah" for leaning over the edge, but I couldn't tell for the other two if there was a sound. I'm using Riivolution (1.4), and I only inserted your latest Fox pack (17.sawnd). I of course put the FitFox.pac in as well. I didn't insert the MeleeSFXPack.sawnd (wasn't really clear on what that changed), so could that be the issue?
His first jump and dodge rolls aren't supposed to have any voice clips. But the edge thingy he should definitely have that classic "ah-tah." I checked and of course it's messed up (somehow) haha. This has been fixed nao. And also yes, you do need to use that .sawnd file (it's been updated and renamed to 7.sawnd, as well as alternate RSBE01.gct's for that Melee Perfect Shield sound)

In case this was missed, this happened to me too. When Bowser up-taunts and is facing right, he sounds just fine. But facing left, he's completely silent. And mentioned somewhere earlier, regular Mario's fsmash sounds very quiet.

To do this for an iso I just need to replace the files in the brsar and I'm done?
Yap! You also have to replace the .pac files for each character you wanna use.

Otherwise, everything else sounds great so far :)
Thanks! This should be fixed now as well. Giga Bowser should also be fixed... Although... I'm so tired right now I don't even remember if I uploaded the right things lol... Someone check for me! And if it's messed up I'll fix it in the morning!

I was testing Bowser's melee voice a bit, and I noticed that his up-taunt is silent when he's facing left. Giga Bowser's up and down taunts are silent as well, as is his intro. Is this happening for anyone else?
Giga Bowser's Down Taunt will remain silent for a bit. For some reason adding that sound effect back to it causes him to freeze the game. I guess just barely overboard. I'll have to figure something out so he can have it back... Also I think his Up Taunts are fixed as well as Entry. Forgot you could start a match as him now so I didn't even think to change that...

Honestly, I rather just have the Melee/Original Game replace the voices and sfx in the next update. I would just screw up if I did it manually.
What do you mean? Haha. Oh once these are updated I'm gonna make a separate download that includes all default .pac files and all .sawnd thingies in a 'projectm' folder... So if you want everybody's Melee voices, you just copy that and everyone will be good to go. It will also include the replacement RSBE01.gct for the Melee perfect shield sound in a 'codes' folder for that double copy simpleness.

Got back waaaay late from the tournament today (got 4th in P:M... I could've gotten possibly 2nd if I wasn't second guessing myself so much) so the rest of the updates will be postponed until Sunday night-ish?

Maaan... All the replies lol.

Dark_Ness

Smash Journeyman
Thanks! This should be fixed now as well. Giga Bowser should also be fixed... Although... I'm so tired right now I don't even remember if I uploaded the right things lol... Someone check for me! And if it's messed up I'll fix it in the morning!

Giga Bowser's Down Taunt will remain silent for a bit. For some reason adding that sound effect back to it causes him to freeze the game. I guess just barely overboard. I'll have to figure something out so he can have it back... Also I think his Up Taunts are fixed as well as Entry. Forgot you could start a match as him now so I didn't even think to change that...
Aah, I see. Makes sense.
All the up-taunts are fixed. For Giga's entry I think I hear just a couple low stomps? *Shrug*

(And yes, all the replies.)

Da-bomber

Smash Cadet
Falcon seems to be missing his audio for the down taunt and his jab audio cuts out after continuous jabs really not that big a deal.

210stuna

Smash Lord
Could you possibly make Roy's chant (maybe Mewtwo too) louder?

I only heard Roy's yesterday and it was so quite compared to the rest of the characters crowd chants, which for the most part are really loud.

Thanks Zero.

EDIT: Do you plan on updating your Blue/Red Volcanic Destination stages? My friends and I really enjoy playing on them.

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
EDIT: Do you plan on updating your Blue/Red Volcanic Destination stages? My friends and I really enjoy playing on them.
Did anything other than the camera movement get changed since last release? Because if you just export Misc[10] from the new one and import it into Blue/Red Volcanic Destination using BrawlBox that should do it.

Runathir

Smash Rookie
His first jump and dodge rolls aren't supposed to have any voice clips. But the edge thingy he should definitely have that classic "ah-tah." I checked and of course it's messed up (somehow) haha. This has been fixed nao. And also yes, you do need to use that .sawnd file (it's been updated and renamed to 7.sawnd, as well as alternate RSBE01.gct's for that Melee Perfect Shield sound)
I didn't think they would necessarily have a voice clip, but for other characters there's at least a light "whoosh" or shuffling sound, for the first jump and roll dodge respectively. For me it seems a little out of place to be completely silent there, but of course it's your call if you want to keep it as is.

I don't really care about the perfect shield sound, so I don't need the .gct. For the MeleeSFX, what exactly does that change? I'm mostly just wanting to change the voices, and would rather avoid changing sound effects that would affect characters besides the ones I specifically wanted to change, if possible. Sorry for making things complicated ^_^;

210stuna

Smash Lord
Did anything other than the camera movement get changed since last release? Because if you just export Misc[10] from the new one and import it into Blue/Red Volcanic Destination using BrawlBox that should do it.
The blast zones are different as well.

I'm not sure if anything else

TeiunBomb

Smash Apprentice
Just tried your pack. Great stuff. However, there were a few things I caught that I thought were amiss:

It sounds like Fox and Falco don't have their Melee Shine sfx in place. The difference is barely noticeable in the heat of battle, but just messing around when you don't have music playing in the background, it's possible to hear the difference. (I wouldn't have even caught this if the PMBR didn't add a different Shine sound for 3.0.)

Link has a hidden taunt where Navi appears and goes, "Hey! Listen!" Those voice clips aren't in place in your pack.

I'm not nearly as well-versed with Melee many others are, but if I catch anything else, I'll be sure to let you know.

Mysterious Potato

Smash Cadet
Hey Amazerommu, is it possible to get the melee hit/general sfx but with the brawl electric hit? Because, if I recall correctly, you said that you couldn't get the melee electric hit to play the exact same way it does in melee and it just doesn't seem the same when mewtwo uses his nair and then its pretty much silent lol

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Any chance that you would be able to include an alternate download link for your updates? Brawl Vault has been going down at random intervals lately and it makes it difficult to update stuff that you've fixed since the initial 3.0 release.

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
Thanks! The only problem with figuring out how to give Dr. Mario his own crowd cheer is that I can't find where the actual SFX ID's are for those. I also already know how to make it go selectively by costume (at least I think). So if anyone feels like poking around for where that crowd favorite cheer is in any of the .pac files... All the loves. And I think all the differently pitched sounds are really just one sound. I'd have to double check... because Brawl does some weird things with some sounds, that show up in the brsar as like ten sounds sometimes. Link's Brawl Up B sound does this, and Bowser's Up B as well. Replacing one of those sounds for them will replace all of them. We shall see
I hope everything with Dr. Mario goes well, so the Selective SFX thing will be a reality, and i may cry some tears of joy, lol.
Also i didn't know those weird things about Brawl, and i hope it doesn't mess with Selective SFX.

Also in Brawl characters have 2 death screams, so im thinking that would be a good idea if you give to the characters that have the same voice actor in both Melee and Brawl one scream for each game, it may sound a little confusing, but i'll give you an example: Ness has an "AUUCH!" scream in both games so give him this version from Melee, and his other death voice would be from Brawl.
Just an idea though, an it's your decision if you want.

IronChar

Smash Journeyman
can't get it to work on riivolution- marths character just goes silent.

I tryed the new 3.0 files with gecko though- very easy install. I'm unsure of other characters but Marth is missing the cool sound he makes with his sword holding b after a win. Could you cue that in when you get the chance?

very cool. I'll use the riivolution for normal offline play and gecko for stuff like this... gecko is online version though so I'm unsure how its gonna snyc :/

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
Falcon seems to be missing his audio for the down taunt and his jab audio cuts out after continuous jabs really not that big a deal.
Literally every time since I've released him that I updated him I've made that error. This will be fixed soon.

Could you possibly make Roy's chant (maybe Mewtwo too) louder?

I only heard Roy's yesterday and it was so quite compared to the rest of the characters crowd chants, which for the most part are really loud.

Thanks Zero.

I can take a look at their chants. And also yes I am definitely gonna be updating my Volcanic Destination stages. After I finish updating these, that is.

Yep got it, idk how I missed those lol, thanks for the help
You're welcome. I do the same thing all the time... It'll be something I was recently messing around with too sometimes lol

I didn't think they would necessarily have a voice clip, but for other characters there's at least a light "whoosh" or shuffling sound, for the first jump and roll dodge respectively. For me it seems a little out of place to be completely silent there, but of course it's your call if you want to keep it as is.

I don't really care about the perfect shield sound, so I don't need the .gct. For the MeleeSFX, what exactly does that change? I'm mostly just wanting to change the voices, and would rather avoid changing sound effects that would affect characters besides the ones I specifically wanted to change, if possible. Sorry for making things complicated ^_^;
Yes you need the Melee SFX for the wooshy sounds and such. That's where they're all located. 7.sawnd.

Just tried your pack. Great stuff. However, there were a few things I caught that I thought were amiss:

It sounds like Fox and Falco don't have their Melee Shine sfx in place. The difference is barely noticeable in the heat of battle, but just messing around when you don't have music playing in the background, it's possible to hear the difference. (I wouldn't have even caught this if the PMBR didn't add a different Shine sound for 3.0.)

Link has a hidden taunt where Navi appears and goes, "Hey! Listen!" Those voice clips aren't in place in your pack.

I'm not nearly as well-versed with Melee many others are, but if I catch anything else, I'll be sure to let you know.
For the shine sound effect if you mean the little stun sound that plays afterwards... it's impossible to add that effect back into the game... unless someone with some decent coding abilities can make it so that electrical effects produce that sound initially. Also Navi's voice was taken out for a reason. I may be able to add that back in for spammy/trolly purposes. (Reason it was taken out was for something to do with TWO voices, hmmm? Anyone?)

Hey Amazerommu, is it possible to get the melee hit/general sfx but with the brawl electric hit? Because, if I recall correctly, you said that you couldn't get the melee electric hit to play the exact same way it does in melee and it just doesn't seem the same when mewtwo uses his nair and then its pretty much silent lol

It's actually the magic hits that are being used for Mewtwo's thingy... which doesn't really make sense to me. And I can change them... just not entirely sure which digits are needed to change whatever thingies and such. Would take quite a while. Although I suppose in order to fix that issue (not sure why I didn't think about this before) I can just update the Melee SFX and NOT replace the magic hit sounds for now... I think I will do that actually. Sound good?

Any chance that you would be able to include an alternate download link for your updates? Brawl Vault has been going down at random intervals lately and it makes it difficult to update stuff that you've fixed since the initial 3.0 release.
Sorry I couldn't get to this sooner. BV seems to be back up and running now though. DON'T HESITATE TO DOWNLOAD NAO! Haha I'll work on adding alt links soon when I rework the OP if dats alright.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
can't get it to work on riivolution- marths character just goes silent.

I tryed the new 3.0 files with gecko though- very easy install. I'm unsure of other characters but Marth is missing the cool sound he makes with his sword holding b after a win. Could you cue that in when you get the chance?

very cool. I'll use the riivolution for normal offline play and gecko for stuff like this... gecko is online version though so I'm unsure how its gonna snyc :/
These should definitely work for Riivolution. You're doing something wrong! Haha. If you PM me with the steps you took to install it for Riivo, I can try to help you see what the issue is. And somebody else said something about the 'B' sound on YouTube. Was this added in to 3.0? I never even knew it existed.

Also I do believe these mods desync Wifi unless both of you have the exact same mods I'd assume. (Exact meaning the same Marth and Link .pac files. Ex: Both of you would probably have to use the same FitSmash4DanceMarth.pac file, or FitDanceMarth.pac... or FitSmash4Link.pac... that dealio.

Rage83

Smash Ace
Can you offer a GCT with only the Melee Perfect Shield code? I can only add codes to my PM through Mewtwo2000's GCT Fusionizer atm.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
Can you offer a GCT with only the Melee Perfect Shield code? I can only add codes to my PM through Mewtwo2000's GCT Fusionizer atm.
The Melee Perfect Shield is part of the regular PM .gct file. Just replace the one you have with mine. It's not a separate code or anything. It's a complete P:M 3.0 RSBE01.gct file, just with 4 edited bits to change the sound that is associated with perfect shielding. If you have other codes, just insert those into whichever one of the provided Melee SFX .gct files you need.

TeiunBomb

Smash Apprentice
For the shine sound effect if you mean the little stun sound that plays afterwards... it's impossible to add that effect back into the game... unless someone with some decent coding abilities can make it so that electrical effects produce that sound initially. Also Navi's voice was taken out for a reason. I may be able to add that back in for spammy/trolly purposes. (Reason it was taken out was for something to do with TWO voices, hmmm? Anyone?)
It apparently isn't impossible, because the PMBR managed to do it... unless you mean that it's impossible for you to insert it back in using your own methods, in which case I understand. I dunno how editing .sawnd files work, but it sounds like it should be possible (at least in theory) to just take the current build of PMBR .pac files, and edit everything from there (minus the Shine sfx, of course) to keep the sound in... but even if that is possible, I could understand if you didn't want to redo all your work for a detail that minute.

Aww @ taking Navi's voice out of the game. Hope that you decide to reimplement it; I'm quite fond of the "Hey! Listen!"

Kati

Smash Lord
The Melee Perfect Shield is part of the regular PM .gct file. Just replace the one you have with mine. It's not a separate code or anything. It's a complete P:M 3.0 RSBE01.gct file, just with 4 edited bits to change the sound that is associated with perfect shielding. If you have other codes, just insert those into whichever one of the provided Melee SFX .gct files you need.
So the melee sfx pack is done for 3.0?

edit

Well I'll be, it is! Is the crowd supposed to whistle after nearly every hit? I would test more to be more specific, but my game froze on me. I had added another code that supposedly makes every song play at the same volume. Does anyone know about this? http://smashboards.com/threads/brstm-file-volume-fix-code.307113/

DireDrop

Smash Journeyman
This is really excellent work Amazerommu! How do you make these sounds packs? I have some knowledge in making/editing audio, and I've always wanted to make my own SFX for smash, but I have no idea how to actually replace the game files with my own. Is there some sort of special program? I would greatly appreciate any help!

Kati

Smash Lord
Seeing as 3.0 uses custom sfx, is an edited codeset even needed now..?

Kati

Smash Lord
I think I managed to do just that, but I never really did any of this sfx stuff before 3.0, so perhaps there are differences. I'm pretty sure that I managed to just insert falcon's sfx and fitcaptain file with success though.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
It apparently isn't impossible, because the PMBR managed to do it... unless you mean that it's impossible for you to insert it back in using your own methods, in which case I understand. I dunno how editing .sawnd files work, but it sounds like it should be possible (at least in theory) to just take the current build of PMBR .pac files, and edit everything from there (minus the Shine sfx, of course) to keep the sound in... but even if that is possible, I could understand if you didn't want to redo all your work for a detail that minute.

Aww @ taking Navi's voice out of the game. Hope that you decide to reimplement it; I'm quite fond of the "Hey! Listen!"
Lol I think you may be mistaken. The sounds for the Spacie Shines are the same with my Melee SFX and without, since it was already Melee-fied. Also I do plan to add it back... if possible. There's something about alt voices or something that miiiiight have made me take out Navi's voice clip (space conservation and such... maybe? maybe not as well?) but it'll be in the default ones at least once updated... Gonna try to have it in the Alt one as well.

This is really excellent work Amazerommu! How do you make these sounds packs? I have some knowledge in making/editing audio, and I've always wanted to make my own SFX for smash, but I have no idea how to actually replace the game files with my own. Is there some sort of special program? I would greatly appreciate any help!
Download Super Sawndz... also search for how to alter Smash Bros. .brsar file. You should find all the group ID's and SFX ID's and things that you need to be able to do what you wanna do.

Installed and ready! :)
Gewd!

Do you plan to ever do the n64 sfx?
That's sluigi's project atm.

Seeing as 3.0 uses custom sfx, is an edited codeset even needed now..?
The only thing edited in the codesets is the sound effect associated with perfect shielding... So, yes... if you want the Melee Perfect Shield sound... then it's needed, if not.... then you don't. The default P:M Perfect Shield sound uses a combination of a coin sound effect and the light swing beam sword sound effect... Replacing those would make the respective items sound weird. I assume this is not ideal, yes?

So we can just download the character files and put them in the SFX file?
Yes. Each of the updated downloads thus far includes a new "projectm" folder. All you have to do is simply copy that folder over into the root of your SD Card. Easy as heyl! lol

I think I managed to do just that, but I never really did any of this sfx stuff before 3.0, so perhaps there are differences. I'm pretty sure that I managed to just insert falcon's sfx and fitcaptain file with success though.
Ya. You got it. See one quote above haha.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
Oh yeah and just a sort of update... With the little amount of time I had today, was able to make a slight bit of progress adding sfx for Marth's Melee Special Sword Win Pose Thingy For Holding 'B' lol... It wasn't added before because... well... Marth's .sawnd file is packed quite tightly as it is. His Up Taunt sound is being changed as a result. I hope you all don't mind. I'll try to have it uploaded by tomorrow at some point. Also Captain Falcon's Down Taunt has been fixed to have tha voice clip nao!

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
When using the Melee SFX pack, the results screen's victory music is delayed and feels unnatural. There's this awkward clapping, followed by a short bit of silence and then finally it plays the victory theme. Is there any way to fix this so it goes straight to the music instead?

Kati

Smash Lord
I noticed that when Falcon air dodges he makes the grunt or w/e sound he makes when forward smashing or throwing up/down. I no longer own a copy of melee, so I hope you don't mind me asking here whether or not it is intentional.

Very interesting regarding the coin and sword sfx!

edit

and yeah the golf clapping is kinda weird/funny.

Mr.Random

Smash Ace
Hey can put Melee Mario's victory chants? Those are missing from the sfx. Also how do I get the Melee Menu sfx?

210stuna

Smash Lord
I really want to use it, but I realized that Ganondorf's sounds would become off-sync if I did use it. If you (or anyone else) could merge the two pac files together, then that would be awesome!
I found this out yesterday as well haha...The thing about that though, is that the guy who makes the Swordendorf is that he is still in beta mode so imagine how many more times he is going to be updating it.

Rage83

Smash Ace
Hey, Amazerommu, is it fine with you if I make a sawnd so we don't need the edited GCT? (Well, those of us who don't care about the Melee Perfect Shield sound, but don't want weirdness with Beam Swords/Coins)

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
No idea if this has been addressed yet, but after applying the general Melee SFX in the sfx folder as "7.sawnd" and got everything running smoothly, I noticed that both Roy and Mewtwo's dash-dancing makes a faint sword-whiff sound.

I just thought it would be a good idea to bring this to your attention.

...unless that's a problem on my end in which case disregard this post

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
When using the Melee SFX pack, the results screen's victory music is delayed and feels unnatural. There's this awkward clapping, followed by a short bit of silence and then finally it plays the victory theme. Is there any way to fix this so it goes straight to the music instead?
I haven't experienced this myself but I will look into it a bit more.

I noticed that when Falcon air dodges he makes the grunt or w/e sound he makes when forward smashing or throwing up/down. I no longer own a copy of melee, so I hope you don't mind me asking here whether or not it is intentional.

Very interesting regarding the coin and sword sfx!
Did you remember to replace the FitCaptain.pac? He should make a sound almost like he's saying "Took" when sidesteps/airdodges.

Hey can put Melee Mario's victory chants? Those are missing from the sfx. Also how do I get the Melee Menu sfx?
Da. And there aren't any Melee Menu sfx yet, not that I've made. OSCA_MIKE has made some here though. Check 'em out! I'll eventually add them to my hacks, that is of low priority as of nao though.

I know you have a lot of things going on right now, but do you think you could merge the Melee Ganondorf SFX pac file with this sword hack?

http://smashboards.com/threads/ganondorf-sword-mode-for-projectm.342640/

I really want to use it, but I realized that Ganondorf's sounds would become off-sync if I did use it. If you (or anyone else) could merge the two pac files together, then that would be awesome!
Haha I might do that eventually once it's all finalized and junk. Give him that Melee model (and the sword) and that would be DELICIOUS!

Update the OP where it mentions 2.6. Anything new lately? If you tell me the process I'll help out.
Thanks for catching that... Since 3.0 doesn't support Riivolution I may just get rid of that part.

Hey, Amazerommu, is it fine with you if I make a sawnd so we don't need the edited GCT? (Well, those of us who don't care about the Melee Perfect Shield sound, but don't want weirdness with Beam Swords/Coins)
With or without the edited .gct file, the sounds will play normally in P:M. So you don't need an altered .sawnd file for everything to work normally if you don't want the Melee Perfect Shield sound effect.

No idea if this has been addressed yet, but after applying the general Melee SFX in the sfx folder as "7.sawnd" and got everything running smoothly, I noticed that both Roy and Mewtwo's dash-dancing makes a faint sword-whiff sound.

I just thought it would be a good idea to bring this to your attention.

...unless that's a problem on my end in which case disregard this post
I've noticed this problem myself and it will be fixed eventually.

Hey, I found this on the Reddit. Dunno if it'll be useful to you or not, but...
http://www.reddit.com/r/SSBPM/comments/1tehi5/how_alternate_soundsgfx_work_in_the_alt_costume/
Ya I figured this out Day 1 of release haha... The only problem I'm having now - which, sadly to say, makes alternate voices impossible for me to do at the moment - is that I cannot for the life of me figure out where the KO sfx are used. Basically I can have alternate voice clips for everything but the KO sound effects. Say for Fox, if you had one Brawl and one Melee Fox fighting, when Brawl Fox gets star KO'd, it would play Brawl Fox's clip... and when Melee Fox gets star KO'd.. it would play Brawl Fox's clip... And I don't want to make an Alt voice Hack that doesn't truly have 100% alt voices...

And basically instead of updating the rest of the characters over the past week or so... I've spent pretty much all of my free time studying and trying to figure out where/how to be able to change those sounds. Some of you may have even seen where I've posted threads looking for help to figure out where these are.

Someone halp! PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZE lol

Top Bottom