• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee pros playing SSB64 ?

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Just for curiousity anybody knows if there are any vids around of them playing this game?

(Besides Isai obviously!!)

**Edited thread for people who cant understand a ****.

My point is to see how being good at Melee influences in your gameplay at SSB64 and how advanced mindgames and techniques can be applied at it too.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Just because someone is pro at melee doesn't mean there gonna be pro at 64. Just stick with the good ssb64 players and keep the melee out of 64.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
It would be good to see him, aswell as other melee pros, you can learn some stuff of them thats useful in both melee and ssb64.
just for curiousity anybody knows if there are any vids around of them playing this game?
Apparently, you've never heard of YouTube or Google.

Zodiac

Smash Master
Just because someone is pro at melee doesn't mean there gonna be pro at 64. Just stick with the good ssb64 players and keep the melee out of 64.
QFT, yea they really are games that you cant just be good at melee and be good at 64 or vise versa.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Lol he said it himself "some of my marth moves were taken by Falcon on the original SSB for the 64, which i was on it very good too" also some other pros said it

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Any high level melee player would be able to pick up ssb64 fairly easily. Just not many of them care enough to pick it up.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Any high level melee player would be able to pick up ssb64 fairly easily. Just not many of them care enough to pick it up.
But majority of melee players play to win so we would be expecting loads of kirby and pika players if they did care to play. That's why I'm glad they don't care.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
But majority of melee players play to win so we would be expecting loads of kirby and pika players if they did care to play. That's why I'm glad they don't care.
lol what? I seriously doubt that would be the case. Anyway the only high level melee players I've played in ssb64 are Colbol and I played Cort yesterday. They'd both definitely be better than me if they actually cared about the game.

Top Bottom