• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Tournament Schedule for Aug and Sept
August 2008
SSBM - 8/2
Halo3 - 8/30

September 2008
SSBM - 9/6
Halo3 - Prob early October
GC Guy is out of town almost all of September...Cruising biznatches in the Med!

debaser

Smash Lord
I think only 5 or 6 oregonians including myself out of the 45 others that were there signed up for the melee tourney :/

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Um if I am allowed to and have money, I heard something about you have to be a Canadian citizen to buy alcohol at age 19 now, but I don't know the truth behind it.

We might be able to just play at my house the friday before GC, if anyone else wants to host that's fine.

Saturday will be Canada tourney and Sunday I have to be back home for work in the morning so yea.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Um if I am allowed to and have money, I heard something about you have to be a Canadian citizen to buy alcohol at age 19 now, but I don't know the truth behind it.

We might be able to just play at my house the friday before GC, if anyone else wants to host that's fine.

Saturday will be Canada tourney and Sunday I have to be back home for work in the morning so yea.
I pay you back as soon as you get here of course. I was gunna see if u could grab that HUGE bottle of "Bicardi 151". I heard they have the 60pounders for $20!!!

Snake's On A Plane

Smash Cadet
oh haha thanks, that would have been bad to show up Friday lol

Also I been looking and haven't seen a rule set for brawl, is there one ?

Jem.

Smash Master
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=689

Is the page for it.
Use AllisBrawl.com, no one uses smashboards really anymore.

EDIT: I just checked that page, it says to check here, but post in that thread, im sure someone has a copy/paste of it. a basic summary is best of 3, finals (winners and losers) best of 5, counterpicking, there are a lot of stages banned, ect ect, but post there and ask for someone to post it.

Top Bottom