• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Aaaaahhh sorry Shane for playing worse than usual today LOL, but srsly - I let ya down today, no johnz.
T-T

I'm 99% sure that I dont want to spend the time to get "good" at brawl as college is getting really busy with my senior year coming up...and now it seems that brawl will be taking over melee for the most part. Blah. This may have been my last GC, which sucks because I'll miss you guys (no homo >_>)

Who won melee?

Help!

Smash Journeyman
Sorry about having to bail on that Mushroom Kingdom money match Eggz maybe next time. Mudd just wanted to go since we were there for a while.

and yeah results would be nice did dieslow win?

Jem.

Smash Master
I think melee doubles went

1st: Kage/Hitsugaya
2nd: Bladewise and Noobking
3rd: Me and Zeru

I left after we lost though, so maybe they upset kage/hitsugaya, but I was just expecting Kage and Hitsugaya to win. No idea on Melee singles since I left right after melee doubles.

I'm kinda with Dan. A lot of things are changing for me. I need to work and save up money to go to EVCC in the fall. And of course the amazing girlfriend I have.. I just didnt have any fun at Gameclucks at all, and ive been feeling that way about video games in general for the past month. And I love when im away from games. So, I'm pretty much done.. I know I've said it before but I really am this time.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
I also used ROB in the finals.
1st dieslow used Snake/Meta
3rd CowEar used Ike/Diddy
4th Jeremy used Game and Watch/Meta

Doubles melee
1st Kage/Hitsugaya
2nd Noobking/Bladewise
3rd Zeru/Jem

Doubles Brawl
1st Sastopher/Jeremy
2nd Hitsugaya/Dieslow
3rd Ka/Eggz

Patooty

Smash Ace
Not really, we already kinda know what beats snake lol.

Also I never noticed it before but mallow's arm looks like a cauliflower.

ggz sagemoon. Really good Pit :)

dieslow

Smash Ace
gg's, decent sized tourney. skypal really surprised us in brawl, especially dual g&w sastopher and jeremy.

if anyone sees my birth certificate/drivers license, please let me know.

Eggz

Smash Hero
there were melee singles lol

1st - eggz
2nd - dj combo
3rd - bladewise
4th - kage

i think ^

silent wolf didnt enter on account of hating melee
ka entered, beat gimpy, then forfeited

i beat teddy in bowser dittos. by a large margin.

thanks a lot to teddy for everything, im really sorry to put you in that predicament again.

kage is ****
really fun finals set nate
too bad loryn couldnt come suck ottos **** real quick =/
great times hangin out adam

gunstargav

Smash Rookie
When is the next singles Brawl tournament in Western Washington? I've never been before but I'm dying to play some competitive people. No one really plays in Bremerton.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
GG's everyone. I was dissapointed as usual with my melee preformance. I can never become the consistent falcon player I've aspired so much to be I guess :/

I was overall impressed with myself in brawl however, I think I did allright considering I don't have wifi =P

GREAT times hangin out Shane. Thanks again for everything! Especially sharing in the hilarity of my DNA all over Emo$'s shower stall xD.

Kage, it was a pleasure spending time with you. You're a great person and you proved once again that you are a better player than me in melee. I **** your **** in brawl though =P

Teddy: Way to **** in teams. We should do that again some time :p. Also, amazing job against Kage, you know the Ganon/Peach matchup at least as good as EDREESE. Thanks SOOO much for driving us around too. You're pretty awesome at that.

Otto: Cool talking to you again... we dont' usually exchange too much in the way of words, but I guess you were in a good mood early on in the tournament ;).

Nate: sup, u ***** my **** on FD with falco. I shoulda had ur marth on FD though v_v.

Rohins: Good **** beating me in brawl. I still cant' figure out how to beat snake. Tony's gunna help me out with that though ;)

BC: GOOD **** IN BRAWL! Sorry for not doing better in melee singles

John: Good **** in melee doubles, fighting the best ganon in canada + arguably one of the best 2v2 Peach players in the world was hella hard.

Emo$: Thanks SO MUCH and thank your roommates for letting us stay the night at your place. I had hella fun chillin with you and everyone else and Kate is effing HOT. Hold on to that **** boooiiiiiii ;)

Ademisk: Thanks SO MUCH for paying for my subway, I owe you one. You're the most gangster *** **** I've ever seen in my life. Too bad I know how to do ONE thing in brawl and that's SPACE my attacks xD. GG's

GIMPYFISH: I was banking on either you or Tony to win brawl. BC really came to win for this one I guess. Skypal and combo status better up there game for future tournaments. Was fun playing melee with you and getting ***** in brawl <3.

Everyone else: You're all effing awesome. It was great to be able to come down for GC even though I lacked the necessary funds. Everyone was able to help me out where I needed it and I can't thank you enough for that. You have my gratitude. Hope to see ya'll again next time I head down there.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Yes, **** Noobking and his knowledge of spacing and such. Also, car ride was epic. I think I was crushing one of Emo$s legs, and most of Eggz's crotch.

Top Bottom