• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Stop posting weird. >_>
On a side note, **** life. I keep doing my Falcon run successfully, but each run is missing one part of it LOL. So gay.

I would miss an aerial or start from where i messed up which happened to be after the first edge cancel and stuff. So I have like 4 pretty good runs lol. Might make up new ones.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Hallowwen Tournament -
The prize money is posted so thats what we pay..., but I know we will get more entries in Halo3

We need more Smash entries also!

By signing up now it helps us determine how many TVs and consols we need... as of right now, we would just use the 8 TVs GC already has... so 4 for SSBM and 4 for Halo3...
So if 10 + teams sign up last min for each, we are sort of screwed, or woul dhave to change rules to make games go faster and I hate doing that....

So we need people to sign up now so we can get the proper resources set up. And that does nto mean sign up Monday night... that means sign up TODAY, as I cant just pull $2500 out of my arse to buy TVs on Tuesday morning or whatever.

Jem.

Smash Master
Chris, dumb question. For Halo 3 Doubles, each of us gets our own TV, right? Cause I remember in 3v3, 1 guy got his own screen, 2 shared. Just wondering.

Jem.

Smash Master
Yeah, apparently it's $500 no matter what. Even if only like, 4 teams come even.
Tourneyplay guy said you dont need a real costume. Just a mask or cape would make whatever you're wearing a costume. But best costume gets $100, so, hopefully there are some cool costumes. Is it like, a voting of everyone, or just what you think TP Guy?

I'm wearing my Seahawks jersey, blue and white facepaint lines, Baseball pants, and maybe a cape. XD.

Jem.

Smash Master
LOL!
Yeah seriously Red, why do you make it seem like you're some smash guru who has been to every tournament?

"Man, Gimpy can be so hilarious"
When you've seen him no times or once, and dont even talk to him
Was that RedYoshi or Falco&Victory? LOLZZZ.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
LOL!!!

I can't wait to make the dan2 montage :)

featuring Ka,silent wolf,eggz,Me,Deva,Chip,arti and many more ;)

Eggz

Smash Hero
lmao @ garrick's sig.

I think Garrick just likes ****ing with Otto or something lmfao.

Ammon lets juts do shirt ninja.

EDIT: Nate, you should just wear the everybody duck shirt and grow your beard out long.

Jem.

Smash Master
Dude, Jamie bought this Optimus Prime Life-Size helmet (Fits on your head.. duh.) that is ****ing awesome. I think I'm going to wear it for the costume party. Be kind of hard when playing though to wear it.. >.< It looks badass, and you hold a button and it makes your voice sound all awesome when you talk.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i think a "life size" optimum prime helmet wouldn't be soemthing that would easily fit onto the average human head

i'd think that you could almost use it as a car

Jem.

Smash Master
I don't know, maybe someone just thinks you can see it.. in real life.. as what life size means?
Just making sure everyone knows.

That doesn't take away the fact of how ****ing awesome the helmet is. It's almost myspace default picture worthy.

Jem.

Smash Master
I am gonna bring it to your place Shane.
I beat Jamie while wearing Optimus Prime helmet with awesome voice mask in smash, and ***** nibbies on Halo 3 wearing it. I was like "How does it feel to know you lost to a guy wearing an Optimus Prime helmet looking through an orange tint visor? Man you guys sure suck balls. And you can pull up your pants, the butt-****** is over"

Top Bottom