• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Eggz

Smash Hero
Canada fo rizeal. You'll need a ride to gimpy's though. D= I could probably give you a ride backish. Anyway, we're gonna hang out friday, then probably go later friday? Gimpy whats the deal?!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
if i go i'm leaving after work friday at about 8, which means you guys need to be in edmonds at about 8. i dont think theres a thread becuase the tourney is supposed to have a 16 person cap and be really small. i'm not sure if i'm going or not.

I'd be able to get a ride there at 8 from my mom.
i checked out those tourney play things, they look corny and im not sure if the prizes are cash or not =/

Gamepro

Smash Apprentice
Top 5 BC vs. Washington crew battle sounds lovely! It will be taped of course. BC's best 5 will be there, all that's needed is your best 5. Bring it! :O

Top 5 = ka, sas, me, nate, blair
ppl out of them going...me, if gimpy even goes =/
unless were counting the new PR
but that doesnt change how good they are

Gamepro

Smash Apprentice
lol it doesn't have to literally be your 5 best out of the whole state, aren't at least one of those players retired/inactive anyway?

It could be Silent Wolf, Gimpy, Eggz, Jumpfreak, and another guy vs. Eric, Adam, Ryan, Tiep and John. Or just 4 of your players. Or 3 vs. 3. Doesn't matter, any of those ways = happy fun time!

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
It irritates me that Blair/Sas are done...

How will I ever know when/if I surpass them? X-D

But srsly...
cause sas got beat by a luigi with a pink lol jk who knows maybe they will pick things up when brawl comes out

Deva

Smash Lord
Here's what you do. You go over to their house, say you need housing after Gameclucks, and they usually start playing smash while you're there for some reason.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Lol, I dunno if any of us that are going to FC are gonna make this next Gameclucks...oh wait, I know we aren't going to make it.

Well poop. That's idiot.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
whats the deal with FC anyways? I'm gonna go unless a job gets in the way. Who all plans on going?

>_>

Has anyone bought a plane ticket yet?

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Ahh so I dont have complete brackets for this last tournament... Actually I dont have brackets beyond what was maybe the first round...

What happened to them? Before you erase a board, you write them down... Also Tio can record them...

Eggz

Smash Hero
Gimpys a ******** and horrible person. Nuff said. >=[

Change the date for FC

Me, Jeremy, and Jamie are planning on going to evo west (correct me if im wrong Jamie), so we could set up a carpool if someone has a larger vehicle.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i have them at my house haha it was to busy to keep putting them in the computer, but i have all the brackets and stuff here i forgot to put them online

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
*sigh* if more people are going to fc that makes it more complicated to arrange all of us traveling together. as far as i know i'm taking care of me shane and ammon's plane tickets for fc (if i can go)

Jem.

Smash Master
Ack so confusing.
I'm pretty sure Jamie and I are going whichever one Shane goes to.
I think Jamie said something a bit ago how he wouldnt be able to make FC, but he would pay for me to go down.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Ack so confusing.
I'm pretty sure Jamie and I are going whichever one Shane goes to.
I think Jamie said something a bit ago how he wouldnt be able to make FC, but he would pay for me to go down.
basically, I'm planning on going to FC, and you guys can go to that if you want, but that wont effect my planning at all.

However, I am going down to evo with you guys in socal. So talk to Jamie about that to make sure its fly with him.

Jem.

Smash Master
Alright I will talk to him about it.
Must wait for the best mood possible..

We might be able to do something, my mom is letting jamie use the car we went to da movies with a few weeks ago. Depends how Jamie feels.

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice
what depends on my mood? i'll have my own car before Evo >.> i sure hope, lol. jk, actually my Beretta is gonna get worked on on wednesday. gettin it's new fuel pump. $250 or so.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Dan, you should go to FC with me, Gimpy, Nate Otto and shane.

Nate and otto and shane are taking the greyhound, and me and gimpy are taking airplane manuever.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Jem and Jamie:

I ended up being able to go to FC

which means I cannot afford OC

Which means we should either go to Evo or SF:E

EDIT: Preferably Evo LOL

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice
Eh, I'm still going to see if I can make FC. Not sure which form of transportation I would use though. But I really want to go. Jamie said awhile ago he would pay for me to go to FC, but if he changed his mind, maybe my dad can help pay or something. That would be a good Father's Day present for him.. "Dad I need $500."

-Jem on Jamo's account.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Tournament at my house this friday

People who arn't saying the night need to be out an hour after the tournament is over.

$10 for singles
$10 per person if we do doubles

Everyone who made the last large smashfest is invited (This tournament is just a small one so people who are going to GC can play people who arn't/so me, otto, nate, and ammon can make a little extra money LOL)

Standard GC rules.
Bring your own controller
I only have 2 setups
Nate bring a setup
Gimpy bring a setup
Jeremy and Jamie bring a setup.

Top Bottom