• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Mike - You're too awesome, loved playing you, you're g&w/fox/falcon/peach = hawt.

Otto - Lol, I loved the clowning, good times, it's always good to have you over.

Teddy - Maaaannnnn, Zelda is tough ****.

Gimpy - I'm using Adult Link against you from now on, that ledge guarding is "cheap *** **** son".

Dan-o - **** you are good at mutilation, I had fun playing you.

Dan-o's friend - gg's, good work in 2v2 as well.

Ammon - ur gay. I can't believe you won low teir AND knocked me into losers in the first round of singles.

Chris(Sas) - You're pretty much amazing. Those matches w/ Ammon were unbelievable, I can see the huge amount of thought that goes into your approaches and techniques.

BladeWise

Smash Lord
otto got 4th and i got 5th.
close enough though.

I have officially come to the conclusion that Peach w/beam sword is God Tier.

Ka - who counterpicks Green Greens in low tier tourneys? w/e

Eggz - wtf just beat everybody. turn off the mario hax

Otto - God that little kid was annoying. its a shame that none of the **** that was dealt in our first set carried over into our next set in loser's bracket. =P

Hero - haha we had really close and long matches in low tier. no amount of annoying Ylink projectile spam can overcome the awesomeness of Zelda.

Dan - lol upthrow upair.

Sastopher - you > jesus

Gimpy - dont be hatin'

Tori - wtf play falco lol. while I understand the overwhelming desire to play FF12 exists, the prospect of smash and money should be enough to get you at least a lil bit enthusiastic, no?

Ratking - nice seeing you again, glad you chose Gameclucks over Eugene thingy. lol counterpicking Green Greens against Peach works better in singles than teams. =P

Paul - wtf sleep? you fail.

RC - bah, what happened to Jason giving you a ride? oh well, I'll see you in a week or so for thanksgiving break.

Zeru - Teams was lots of fun. we came so close against Chris in the loser's bracket. oh well, we did better than SW/Tori. haha. you need a low tier character though. =P

DeriLink - wtf come next time so we can have our 15 minute sets. hope you ?enjoyed? that ping pong anime.

LAN people - wtf calm down.

GameClucks - thanks for hosting again. hope you figure out your space management dilemma.

Maith

Smash Cadet
Man these Tournys sound sweeet. Sad I cant get down there, job and girlfriend take most my time up. Im trying to arrange for me to get the next tourny day off, what is that day by the way? Well GJ all. Hope to be apart of the next tourny.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Lol sorry. BC did not go because S-Royal is in town if you guys havent heard. We had a mini tourney with him. And boy does his edge guarding destroys everyone.
S-Royal has more priority since he is leaving in Dec 16th.

When is next GC? Maybe i'll ask if he wants to go down with me/us? Slight chance though lol

I would also like to see S-Royal vs Sas since my Peach vs Doc matches with him were so intense and close. I wonder how that match would go.

the next GC will most likely be the 2nd saturday in december, meaning before s-royal leaves, but teddy wanted to have it the week after so RC could come. maybe he can come the week of the tourney anyways?
the 2nd saturday in december would be...like the 13th, 14th, or 15th. i didnt think it through very well at all, and im not sure how many days are in november either but i guess one of those has to be right.
sas>s-royal

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
BladeWise said:
Ka - who counterpicks Green Greens in low tier tourneys? w/e
Lol, the same person who counter-picks Onett in low tier tourneys? <_<
That last match was sickly close though. Your Zelda is like more intimidating than Marth or Falco.

Anyways, awesome tourney. A few shout outs I guess

Reggie: That pizza we ate was pretty delicious, no?

Sas: Wow...wow. During the finals I felt like I was playing a completely different person than the set earlier on. Man your Peach is sick.

Tori: We didn't play eachother once in 1v1s T_T

Juce(sp?): Awesome Falcon. Great matches.

EDIT: Oh dang, I forgot that Blair was going to money match the winner. Sas and Blair versing each other?? Craaaazy. >_<

Eggz

Smash Hero
Uhh shout out things I suppose

TRYAL: (Our official crew name you say? I say yes.) We're cool. >_>

Otto: Too much fun. Imagine if we had pootie tang? Wow. That'd be too good. I bet jack would **** himself if he saw pootie tang. Moreso than normal at least I suppose. lawlz. Good matches in the 1v1, yeah? Not so much in the 2v2, you guys could've done better. I'd like some CD's as well. Are we going to BC's tourney this month?

Mike: Good 64984 1$ mm's. They were tooooo fun. >_> I look forward to hangin out EVERY SINGLE FRIDAY for the rest of our lives.

Reggie: Wow, maybe you should try practicing with us more then the day before gameclucks. Anyways, friday was friggin hilarious. Good times. Cya tuesday.

Nate: Wow, good thing we didn't even play a full match, or I may have hated life less. Wait...what? T_T I'm not impressed by your vulnerability to Dan-style. You should've went falco on him. Falco doesn't have as much trouble against Dan. Could you like...come over with Otto next weekend? I MISS YOU. T_T

Teddy: Omfg Teddy, your part of our crew name. Woopah. I <3 your peach, its soooooo fun to fight. Peach is the ONLY enjoyable matchup Mario has on a floaty imo. I can't wait to post our matches. Got any suggestions for musics (for le videos)?

Dan: Your techniques always help me in the end. You should come to our smashfests sometime.

Andrew? (Duece): You've gotten ALOT better since PAX (shudder) I was very impressed. Too good. I was sad when I didn't see you at TANG last time, you were a really fun guy. Owell, maybe next time. Too bad we didn't get to 1v1. And did you actually take a crap outside the bunkhouse here? LOL
Jesse: We had a pretty good 1$ mm. I don't remember it at all though. We should play for more money so my Mario can play better lol.

Chris: Wowzors, your peach is pretty much...kewlz0rs11!. I lyke ur combos n stuf lawl u r 2 guwd. >_>

Ammon: Wow your cool. Good work beating me like you do in every single match we do at home. I was totally suprised and impressed. Wait no, I was actually furious and depressed. u dum son lawl. Jay kay smiley face.

Kyle: Pretty cool how you obviously came to WA exclusively for me (Don't even try to say otherwise :p) and we didn't play a single match. Yeah. By cool, I mean lamez0rs.

Ben: Your platform tricks are getting pretty cool. You shouldn't be so angry all the time, and stop getting mad when you get beat in friendlies, even by tertiaries. It's how you get better. It happens to all of us. Also don't get mad when we call you gay and lock you outside...>_> LOL

Nythius

Smash Cadet
the next GC will most likely be the 2nd saturday in december, meaning before s-royal leaves, but teddy wanted to have it the week after so RC could come. maybe he can come the week of the tourney anyways?
the 2nd saturday in december would be...like the 13th, 14th, or 15th. i didnt think it through very well at all, and im not sure how many days are in november either but i guess one of those has to be right.
sas>s-royal
2nd Saturday of December = December 9th. They just have to be on days where I have a game in the afternoon, don't they? Missed yesterday's tourney too due to an afternoon game. Ah well.

Oh, my friend went and told me there were a lot of annoying 6th graders...

Eggz

Smash Hero
Your friend is either Sagemoon, a 6th grader himself, or really dumb. There was I'm pretty sure 2 people under 16. (excluding Ammon)

The december gameclucks should have a big entry fee to attract...everyone cool.

I vote 15/15

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Don't diss the Dan-O style, Eggz. It **** near took you out today. I just have to get used to YOUR playing style. And not let you chain throw me. ;-)

Aftermath

Smash Champion
So who do I owe $1s to for knocking out Ratking?

TANG entry is high enough, any higher and like 1/2 the people can't enter so there'd still be the same amount of money.

Raise GC rates (they're the same as TANG, although less goes to the pot) to attract more ORians.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
I actually checked this thread before the OR discussion thread >_>

You two will receive your money next TANG or next GC that both of us attend, and I'll foolishly challenge each of you to $5 MMs.

Eggz

Smash Hero
We should have WA power rankings. For no reason at all. >_<

OTTO. ARE WE GONNA GO TO THE NEXT CANADIAN TOURNEY? AVEC NATE? ET TEDDY? ET REGGIE? BRACKET SLASH CAPS LOCK BRACKET lawlz.

WA should try to go to the next canadian tourney. Crew battle mm 70$ say I. =D

we cant have WA rankings basically. I already poted aout it in the skypal thread and there was no response. if we dont have the best ppl to decide, then our rankings will be crap. plus we all know im the best, followed by teddy.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I believe the proper term is WAites, not WAians. Thanks Teddy.

And yeah, beam swords are awesome. We should have them on very high in the next gameclucks. >.>

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
Teddy with your 0 to death beamsword combo. I heard that was too good.

EDIT: Woah Eggz and i posted at the same time.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Next GC - Either the 9th or the 16th.
Let me know, but this week would be best so that I can book it on the calendar.

Sorry on the new TVs :( I specifically tried to get the same ones I already had, just the next model year and WTF?!? Lag in essentially the same TVs I already own...

I will be hunting for new ones this week before I go to Vegas and MLG this weekend.

Eggz - WTF?!? Some alien abducted the kid from Monroe...Eggz was trashing people like I havent ever seen him trash before.

Ka vs Sas - WOW. Crazy.

--GC Guy

apple

Smash Rookie
man i wish i could have gone on saturday to GC but o well ill probley go to next one. sounded like good match ups.:)

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
hey people are talking about players using peach and stuff in the finals, i thought that was a low tier tourney. is it not? someone answer plz ^_^

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Peach is actually very high tier, consult some of the official teir topics in melee discussion I believe for more info on this stuff.

Nythius

Smash Cadet
I think what he was asking was whether it was a low-tier tourney or not...I'm sure he knows that Peach is high tier ;)

But I guess there was a regular tourney and a low-tier one occurring simultaneously?

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Yes there was a low teir, Ammon won, as if it matters. Teddy and Gimpy did very well too however. I barely made it to the finals, Zelda is too good, it's a seeminlgy even match-up for Young Link. Maybe that's just cause Teddy's so good.

oh reggie, you didnt make it to the finals, you made it to the bracket. still good though. gimpy and reggie shouldve been in the top 2 considering they actually play low tier.

SHANE!!!! we are indeed going to canada, and want to bring you and teddy!!!!!! S-Royal will be there!!!! hes japanese.

i set the date to sometime in december cause tangs on the 2nd, and canada's still thinking about their date. whcik'll either be the 2nd, or the 16th/17th. so lets wait and see. plus FD ONRY on the 31st. :) good thing im rich...also good thing erics nice enough to pay for me.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
awww wtf there was a reg tourney and a low tier?! (yes i know peach is high tier lol)
someone shoulda said that, iwas under the impression that it was only low tier. darn

When is next one. I would like to join. ^^

Juce

Smash Ace
Old Tier List
Top Tier:
Fox
Falco

High Tier:
Sheik
Marth
Peach

Middle Tier:
Captain Falcon
Ice Climbers
Samus
Doctor Mario
Jigglypuff
Mario
Ganondorf

Low Tier:
Link
Luigi
Donkey Kong
Roy
Young Link
Pikachu

Bottom Tier:
Yoshi
Zelda
Mr. Game and Watch
Ness
Bowser
Kirby
Pichu
Mewtwo

New Tier list
Top Tier:
Falcon
Falcon

High Tier:
Falcon
Falcon

Middle Tier:
Falcon
Falcon
Falcon
Falcon
Fox
Falcon
Falcon

Low Tier:
Falco
Falcon
Shiek
Falcon
Falcon
Falcon

Bottom Tier:
Marth
Peach
Ice Climbers
Everybody else

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
What's MTV?

And, Juce, how did Kirby get so high on the new tier list?

mtv stands for:

M-Man
T-Timmy's
V-Vegan

It's the best. :)
music television actually, its over now. btw, i have nothing against vegans, i couldnt think of anythng else.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
I vote NOT the 8th for the next tourney - as mark and myself will be unable to make it.

We'll be competing at the WWU smash tourney - and sorry, but no, only WWU members are allowed to participate.

Top Bottom