• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I work @ 9:30 Friday but anyone who wants to come over before then can, im assuming that will just be teddy and/or otto lol

I get out of school at like 11:30am tomorrow and have no school on Thursday and Friday. I want to smash a lot before the tourney.

Teddy - So do you wanna go to Nate's untill 9:XX and then go to Ammon's house? Or is is too far and not worth it??? Or would you rather invite Afro Justin to your house and we can smash with him alll night??? XD

I think I'm gonna trade in like 40 of my Gamecube games for the Wii lol.

BladeWise

Smash Lord
i work till 11pm on friday. I normally dont work on fridays, but its veterans day or something. if you dont mind waiting that long, i am still willing to head up to SB's place. however, I kinda want to go to skypal because we havent been there in a long time.

btw, trading in games is a waste of money. either sell them to people or find another source of income.

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
Opps, this tournament totally snuck up on me and didnt relize that its THIS saturday until i read Silent's post about smashing before the tourney. >='( i probably cant get work off in time so i probably can't go. GL everyone.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
**** lost my message... frigging site timed out.

Silent - Fix the site!! Your a moderator now! Kick someones arse!

Re: Wii's
Problem with that idea Gimpy is that I would end up buying a couple fo wii's that NO ONE would use until we play tournaments on them, since none of you come to GC for SSBM Monday. :(

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'm absolutely 100% positive we'd be able to bring enough wii's there if you didn't want to purchase any for the shop itself

who isn't going to have a wii that goes to these tourneys when brawl comes out? honestly.

Master_Marth

Smash Rookie
will this be at someones house or a shop or something like that? Also is Marth a character you can use?

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
I can come now because i got the day off.
I need a 2v2 partner soooo Teddy, Teams??

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
ShaneEggzerman: Me and Ammon are skipping school tomorrow and we have no school on friday. Soooo if anyone wants to come... Ammon's address:

27723, 161st, Monroe WA. Zip code = 98272

Call Shane on his cell before ye decide to come or anything. Says myself. >_> </third person> So....Yeaaah...<3 Dan. >>_>>

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
lol now u know ur adress ammon... that should have been brought to my attention way back when i first came to j00 house

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
ShaneEggzerman: Me and Ammon are skipping school tomorrow and we have no school on friday. Soooo if anyone wants to come... Ammon's address:

27723, 161st, Monroe WA. Zip code = 98272

Call Shane on his cell before ye decide to come or anything. Says myself. >_> </third person> So....Yeaaah...<3 Dan. >>_>>
Thats sounds good, if im invited?! I dont have ur number shane so send it to me somehow, i guess. Is the place u guys are at where i went last Friday with the loft and stuff?

oh **** son, i aint got no school on those days!
lets smash, i have darkamus at my house right now, so maybe my mom can give us a ride down there tomorrow night and we can smash all day friday and revord and go to GC on saturday!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
if that doewsnt work out ill go to nates then ur guy's place for the night most likely.
deal??

allamericanreject17

Smash Cadet
im comming i just need a ride???

anyone and oh yeah my gf is comming and i guess shes competing to her bro plays and i have been teching her to wave shine and she can do it hella good so yeah

RIDES and a DOUBLES PARTNER

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
yep, gimpy cant come... i haven't played like anyone in here in SOOOOOO LONGGGGG if there is a smashfest tomorrow i'll do my best to make it, state shoudl be over before the time to go there.

so hopefully i'll still get to see you guys again

but ya, state on saturday is in teh AM so i miss the entire tourney T-T

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Shane: Yeah its at the same place as last time Mike. My cell number is 425-923-5796. I prefer texting, but call if ye must. Everyone that came last time is invited, as well as Out of Staters.

shane ur cell #s not workin for me.
me and teddy might go tonight but i doubt teddy would stay the night and same for me maybe. i stil want to see if skypal's having a smashfest on friday so if i stay the night tonight id have no way of getting to their smashfest. teddy says he'll call chris and see. teddy gets off work at 11 tonight, so if we do go, be awake, cause itll be like past 12 when/if we get there.

the partner would be my friend spartamus. thats not his real name. hes good. he plays falco. he goes all the time. and he might not want to do 2v2. :)
teddy - umm, i think im going to stay the night at ammons if we go up there tomorrow, and get a ride from them. his house is too fun.

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
Zeru - teamsies confirmed.

Otto - need a ride to GC, or is Tori taking you?

Ka - live somewhere closer, seriously
YAYYYY!!!! :p

Cool see ya'll saturday then.

Heyyy shane are you going to upload any of those Matches onto google video or youtube? It should be the ones when i get 3 stocked cause those are the coolest :p

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Yeah Mike Ammon and I recorded some pretty amazing matches.

Me and you...*You and I...>_> are going to hog the recording TV for like a full gig, seeing as we are the coolest people in the world.

wow, you read my face. it better be the big one that i like.
is jack there pooping on himself yet? of do i need to relax him again, so he can give afro justin a surprise lmao

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
WE ARE COMING TOMORROW. It is 7am, Link is officially a ****** cause he went to sleep and couldn't finish all of Ping Pong Club series... The ultimate anime. We are going to sleep right now, we should be there by 12, but if we are just a few minutes late.... We are coming, We will call someone. Its Me, Jesse, Andrew (Deus) and Sas!

EDIT: Ok.... We are going to sleep in another hour or more now... Link decided he did not wanna be a ****** and that he wanted to watch the rest! 8 more episodes inc!!! PROTRUDING PECKER SERVE!! We should all still be there by 12 though.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Doubles

1st - Mario brothers (ka and eggz0
2nd - Sas and this other guy...lol...

Singles

1st - Sas
2nd - Ka

Shoutouts

Eggz - #@!@#$ Thank you for chaining the piss out of me. Still, close games, I'll get you next time.

Sas - Congrats on 1st. You had to work for it this time though! Close matches all around.

Wolf - Calm down. I only played friendlies against you. Good matches and yadda yadda

Zeru - *see my comments to wolf* Same.

Tori - Shoulda used falco...Enjoy FFXII, lol.

Fate...? - Sorry I spam up throw up air so much, :-)

Hero - I gotta give you credit, your young link is pretty good.

Jesse? - Good fox dittos.

See you all next gc.

FFIBLLIWHTTS is the best crew name ever. along with clown man and company, the thuper theven, and teddy ***** you at liesure or TRYAL. serious name now????
ggs everyone except shane.i was mad at the turn out and the GC turn out. ill bring mine next time.
nate you HAVE to go to ammons house this friday and play smash/with jack all night fo sho.
reggie - way to show ben whos boss and clown man. i i think ur the funniest guy i know now after that night lmao.
nice seeing you again jace and guy with him.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i was glad i got to stop by way way after the tourney ended.

ka - Bowser > luigi. fact. <3
eggz - "WATCH ME 4 STOCK YOU WITH MAWRIOR LAWLZ GIMPY IS HO--- crap i just lost to bowser" thats you <3
hero - ftilt ftw hahaha <3
zeru - game and watch = fail. <3
bladewise - zelda = fail, bowser > zelda. fact. <3

haha sorry i coudln't make it at the beginning. gotta love shoutouts that make me look angry and cocky xD

we better not play fps games... we might start killing eachother like those other guys that live there XD

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
results much?
2v2

1st - Mario Brothers (Luigi-ka-master & Eggz)
2nd - Sas & Friend
3rd - Bladewise & Zeru :)

1v1

1st - Sastopher
2nd - Luigi-ka-Master
3rd - Eggz?! (wtf good job) :p
4th - Teddy
5th - Otto
5th - Dan
7th - Zeru :(

I'm not too sure about the 1v1 after Eggz because there might be more than one 4th or 5th or 6th, i dunno but thats close.

PPA0, SKYPAL (Except Chris), and BC Canada why were u not there? No Johns.

I'll do shoutouts later.

Top Bottom