• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
LOL man that will rule. So Ell can meet you now I guess. I'll so be in on the Naruto! Firsties!

again, i'll only be coming for a short while, and will likely just try and get peopel to play naruto with me LOL
is it Naruto GNT 4? or Naruto gay american version? my shikamaru in GNT 4 is great lol.
hero-5
eggz-5
aaj-5
maith-5
maith-20 (crew w/e)
dan-5
blair-5$?

DOES ANYONE WANT TO TAKE BATTLEFIELD OFF THE RANDOM SET? DO ANY OF US LIKE IT?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'm still waiting on yagi to find the 4th one for me, the 2nd one came out a little bit ago, the 2nd one was where it started getting good, i've been messing with that, it doesn't have the cancels though, which took some adjusting. o wellz, i wanna get the 4th, maybe i'll just get it from pinkgodzilla instead of waiting for josh LOL

i'm still waiting on yagi to find the 4th one for me, the 2nd one came out a little bit ago, the 2nd one was where it started getting good, i've been messing with that, it doesn't have the cancels though, which took some adjusting. o wellz, i wanna get the 4th, maybe i'll just get it from pinkgodzilla instead of waiting for josh LOL
i could bring 4 but im not sure if i wnat to cause we need all thetvs for the tourney and all the mm going on.

Maith

Smash Cadet
I actually like BF. were gunna have to get used to it anyway, scince there basicly making all the levels in SSBB battlefeild style.

Why is Rainbow Cruise on there?

Touk

Smash Journeyman
I agree with Silent in that Battlefield should be turned off for random, but still be open as a counter pick. Same with rainbow cruise.

I actually like BF. were gunna have to get used to it anyway, scince there basicly making all the levels in SSBB battlefeild style.

Why is Rainbow Cruise on there?
if rainbow cruise is on the random set, dont worry, we dont actually have it on there LOL, but mlg does, and this WAS MLG rules.
Maith, this isnt brawl, these tournies arent practice for brawl really either, we are NOT going to bas eht erandom set off of stages that dont exist yet, plus, its not so much the shape of battlefield we all hate, there is that the ledge is skinny and such, but it doesnt let you grab on half the time, and its just a gay stage lol. id much rather see green greens on the random set, or even DK64.
I agree with Silent in that Battlefield should be turned off for random, but still be open as a counter pick. Same with rainbow cruise.
rainbow cruise=not on the random set for sure, it never was and never will be for GC tourneys, no matter what the messed up rules say.

why? so i could shine everyone off the side and they wouldnt get saved by being able to grab onto the ledge? haha....
or so i could get chain thrown lolz. :(

shane you should enter the fox show off contest though, youre fox is cool.
dan you should also enter.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Dan could illustrate his triple usmash into full jump turn around usmash deluxe combo. >_>

Man Otto that reminds me. I've been working on shine turn around WDing across the stage. I can only do it like four times, semi fast though :(

If I can level up my fox again, I may enter it. ^_^

I think Dan would take the gold fo sho though. -.- JAY KAY SMILIE FACE OH SNAP SON

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
XD XD.

Good ol' Grudge. Grudge>Gameclucks fo sho.

Anyways, MM RC, yeeeeaaahhs.

Got soo many MMs

Zeru- 5$ MM vs My Ganon? ^_^
Maith- 5$ MM vs My... Luigi? Unless of course you want to face the all mighty Ganon-machine
RC- 5$ MM (Luigi form)
Uhh...Gimpy...my Sheik, your Bowser, FD, 200 big ones. Damage ratio .5

Crew battles-
Teddy, RC, EJ and other?
uhh..Maith crew?
Dan crew?

MM MM MM ^_^

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Gah, college is busy. Havent been to the boards much lately.

Fox show off contest? You have got to be kidding me otto. My fox is ********. I don' think anyone can/will argue that. No flash - all mindgames. Just the way I like it.

And my ****ing crew cant make it! ****ing flakes! So no crew battles for me >.<

In other news - the WWU SMASH club is having its first smashfest this saturday. There will be so many n00bs to upsmash I wont even know where to start! XD

Eggz

Smash Hero
Uhh No backing out now Dan.

Heres how it goes.

You get 10 stock. Me and ammon each get five stock. Sound good?

RC- 5$ mm fo sho. Mario VS CF! and a 1$ Ganon VS CF and a 1$ fox vs CF and a 1$ roy vs CF

Eggz

Smash Hero
I vote we have a smashfest at some place. lawl. What do YOU think we should do on that weekend? How about...You have a smashfest at your house, as planned. Annnd I can hit on your mediocre sister. (paper bag and I'd tap that.) Oh snap. :p

LOL. that all sounds good then. ill be sure to have the best music you will ever hear this time around. thanks to tori
i might only have like 12 ppl max though.
lets see:
me
tori if he can/wants to
you
reggie
(doesnt ammon have church the next day?)
teddy
EJ
tyler
afro justin no matter what happens
and i dont know lol

Eggz

Smash Hero
If its on a saturday, yeah he has church the next day.

Who is Tyler?
And yeah *only* twelve isnt a problem at all. I hate when there is like 40 people. You should try to get Gimpy and Silv to come as well. Paul too.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Tyler was that hilarious guy who came to Otto's with EJ last smashfest before PG, remember Shane?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Well thats completely different. Young Link is crappy enough for it to be an accomplishment to play with him, unlike mewtwo. :p

And no I dont remember. I only played with Otto EJ and Teddy.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
I dunno, the ONLY good mewtwo I've ever seen irl is Taj, and he's godly. Of course it'd be incredibly sexy if you became a great mewtwo.

Ill prolly end up quiting mew2 like i do every other character i start using.

some of us WA ppl should go to TANG 20 huh?
CARPOOL!
(i actually dont know if im going, just an idea since the canada tourney is on a homosexual day)
tangs on the 21st, so i can celebrate my birthday by smashing with OR ppls then i guess. if nate is willing to drive.

Top Bottom