• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
hope gc is cool this week haha
i just got back from a socal tourney today and i have another one tomorrow then theres one next weekend also

and basically every weekend after that LOL

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
haha theres literally a tourney every weekend and this weekend there is two. its wonderful LOL

that guy from Get Your Tournament interviewed me cuz i wuz rapin da socal wit boozah el oh el

anyways, i'm off to hollywood soon for this tourney

oh ps my msn is messing up here, it keeps like autoswitching me to online after a while so it seems like i'm there, so pay attention to my status, if that says i'm doin something, i'm likely gone even if it says "online"

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
speaking of awesome success and popular players...

heres my results from the two tourneys this weekend

Tourney number 1:

Winners Bracket
Defeated PsychoMidget
Defeated Blitz
Lost to Mango (SOOOOO CLOSE lol)

Losers Bracket
Defeated Kira/L
Defeated Hirsine
Lost to PBody (kinda got *****, i dont even know what happened lol)

Overall Place - 5th (behind dsf, edreese, mango, and pbody in their respective orders)

Tourney Number 2:

Winners Bracket
Defeated Kill @ Will
Defeated Mike Y
Defeated Atlus
Lost to DSF (took his sheik to the third match, not bad for bowser amirite? haha)

Losers Bracket
Defeated DC
Defeated LuCkY
Defeated Knives
Lost to DSF (took one more match off but he took 3 in a row after that, all the matches were really close though, he went doc in 3 of the 4 matches we played here)

Overall Place - 2nd (behind dsf obviously)

yeayuhz?

yeayuhz.

reppin washington for you guys

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Gimpy! You are too good! Do you live in NorCal or SoCal now? It would be cool to have connections in NorCal so that we could get some of you guys to the next tournament I am hosting and it would be a nice somewhat mid-way point for Washington to come down and reunite with their beloved gimpy.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
*remembers someone saying OMG in a crew battle*

jesus Gimpy,I need to go to socal sometime.Good job so far over there.

Jem.

Smash Master
Yagi's post in there sounds like he was actually happy to play the game lol.
LOL, yeah he used to actually like playing the game.
I am FalcoMasta, who killed EvilEvinar with two Firebirds. ON MUTE CITY lawlz.

Too bad Crew and Spar dont play smash anymore. Crew was pretty much as good and getting better than skypal the few tournaments he went to. First tournament he took 3rd in Singles at skypal.

I got there without a partner and was like "Sup Jeff, wanna team with me? I'm Jem"
And then we took second.

Shaneeeeeeee, this was said in 2003 by EvilEvincar: Anyway, I was impressed by FalcoMasta. Quite a unique Falco he has. Killed EvilEvincar twice with a firefox equivalent.

I guess I started playing ******** early >_>

Eggz

Smash Hero
LOL, yeah he used to actually like playing the game.
I am FalcoMasta, who killed EvilEvinar with two Firebirds. ON MUTE CITY lawlz.

Too bad Crew and Spar dont play smash anymore. Crew was pretty much as good and getting better than skypal the few tournaments he went to. First tournament he took 3rd in Singles at skypal.

I got there without a partner and was like "Sup Jeff, wanna team with me? I'm Jem"
And then we took second.

Shaneeeeeeee, this was said in 2003 by EvilEvincar: Anyway, I was impressed by FalcoMasta. Quite a unique Falco he has. Killed EvilEvincar twice with a firefox equivalent.

I guess I started playing ******** early >_>
LoL thats exactly what came to my mind when I read a similar post in the tournament archives.

Help!

Smash Journeyman
Hey Gimpy, for tourneys do you usually use Bowser or Ganon?

Also during at GC during the tourney if you lose do you have to watch the rest of the tourney or are there like other stations for freeplay?

Jem.

Smash Master
Early in the tournament, if you go 0-2 or say, there arent any stations open for free play really. Deeper in the tournament there are a couple tv's you can use for friendlies I think.

Jem.

Smash Master
Why would I $80 MM in a few months now?
I've never met you or anything..
Waking up at 5 AM on weekdays for the next 9 months For.The.Loss.

School starts tomorrow. Hmph. Only high point is that I'm a Senior this year. I want to smash this weekend before GC.

Jem.

Smash Master
Yeah that's good ****.
I, too, am pretty excited about this GC. Even if the turnout is lower cause of Canada not coming (Not sure if they are? Haven't heard anything)

School -_- bye.

Help!

Smash Journeyman
Bowser in all of the tourneys? Wow nice and here i thought that tier lists actually meant something. I play a little Bowser myself probably not nearly as good as yours though.

Top Bottom