• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee or Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
I know this has probably already been asked, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

If you were going to a tournament with significant money prizes to be won for the main tournament which would the majority of Smash Boarders prefer?

Brawl 1v1
or
Melee 1v1

We all have our preferences, so what is your reasoning behind choosing either of those?

I personally think it would be brawl, simply because it's the newest game, more smashers are playing it online, thus becoming more used to playing it. But I could be totally wrong.

Smilez

Smash Journeyman
You might be right about Brawl. I personally would prefer to play Melee. Its my personal opinion that it is simply a more competitive/fun game to play. Again that was solely my opinion. The majority might prefer to play Brawl though...I don't know.

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
As far as a competitive game, I think Melee is more competitive, but I would say brawl is probably played more since its so new.

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
I know you probably meant well with the thread, but there have been so many Melee v Brawl threads that this one will probably be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom