• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~*Melee n Brawl Smashfest @ Zom~B's May 8th*~

Purple

Hi guys!
No one has agreed upon carpooling and picking a few people up from waba, so here's what i have planned. This is for anyone who's looking for a ride who lives around the duluth area who also was going to carpool from waba. I'm going to be at waba at two o clock and i'll be waiting on my ride then. I recommend everyone else looking for a ride also comes at two o clock with gas money ready.

If the situation happens where we cannot find a ride, we can play smash from 2 to 12 at waba. But that's if no one comes to waba to pick us all up.

:(

stealth3654

Smash Lord
If you end up coming in between the hours of 6-9 PM you might want to call me to make sure we're not at Stevi B's. I recommend eating lunch before coming.
Let's see... I get home from school at 3:40. I'll pack my Wii and probably leave at around 4:00. Mapquest says it will take me 44 minutes to get there, plus traffic and making wrong turns will make it an hour to get there. So expect me at around 5:00ish :).

BigLøu

Smash Lord
jamaal if theres a problem call me i can come get like 2 people max. Actually im planning on leaving my house at 10 ( I have to cross country treck GA to pick up people, so ill call you at 10ish) **** if u dont have ur phone get a phone and call 404 386 8445

Also there may be a possibility that i MAY NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE PEOPLE BACK. Apparently i have to be a party later at night, so if anyone can take some people back I would greatly appreciate it. I can give the rides there, but taking back may be a problem.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
So this is like an hour away from me. :(
I'd have to leave at 8:30pm at latest to get to work on time tonight.
I probably won't wake up till 2pm.

If enough(3-4) people want me to be there, I'll show-
If not, I'll just look for more local smash bros.

Umby

Smash Master
lol. My little brother is really trying to charge me $5 to use his PS2 for today. We'll see how that goes.

edit: So my brother has either hidden his PS2 or taken it with him to school because I wouldn't pay him $5. Anyone else have a PS2? I can still bring Guilty Gear.

~*Voom*~

Smash Cadet
Sorry guys im not gonna be there:( My mom says i can go to waba so come and meet me there!

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Robert (Wolvy) is coming, and possibly Eric (Cortez).

I really hope this smashfest doesn't fall through.

Purple

Hi guys!
DULUTH ******S

COME TO WABA WITH FIVE DOLLARS FOR GAS AND SLEEPY WILL TAKE US TO WOODSTOCK

TIME OF ARRIVAL - 3 PM

@biglou - i'll tell you if something changes.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Exactly why is Anise your new avatar?

My sig.

I mean my doc sig is my default for melee, but I like switching sigs around as I make them. Ironically, this is the only forum I post in alot that allows sigs.

However, it's kinda funny that we got 100x100 avatars but the size allotted didnt go up. :(

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I got vids of the last crew battle we did yesterday. Rayku ***** that ****.

The smashfest was tons of fun. I only got an hour of sleep, and I don't even think I was really sleeping. I'm really dillusional now and probably going to sleep for 6+ hours right now. Shout outs or whatever later.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I am amazing at crew battles. Every time I was in a crew, we won. Even when we were 11 stocks behind

Umby

Smash Master
This was too fun. Can't wait for the next one. More people need to show up next time.

Also, we should bring our swimming trunks next time for that pool I saw down the road.

And invite female smashers.

Purple

Hi guys!
This was too fun. Can't wait for the next one. More people need to show up next time.

Also, we should bring our swimming trunks next time for that pool I saw down the road.

And invite female smashers.

umby tryin to work that mac game during smashfests.

tsk tsk

Jocko

Smash Rookie
Oh ho ho, good times that was. We'll have to do it again, when I'll hopefully be, you know, somewhat good.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Good fun at smash fest guys. Maybe next time we could use more pillows for sleeping purposes and more chairs >.> Also, when everyone is yelling food at you (Zom~B), don't just ignore us.... FEED US!!!

All in all, it was fun and can't wait for another one.

Edit: Maybe bring air fresheners next time so we don't have to smell our trash and get sick.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
More fans
More chairs
More pillows
More nephews

The amount of setups was good but let's not have a power surge again :)

Top Bottom