• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~*Melee n Brawl Smashfest @ Zom~B's May 8th*~

Umby

Smash Master
Alright, just to try and instigate efficiency:

It's evident that a number of setups will potentially be here, so also make sure to bring TVS AND EXTENSION CORDS/SURGE PROTECTORS.

10 Wiis and 2 PS2s will mean nothing if we can only get 4 TVs.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yeah we really need TV's at this. Srsly. This smashfest is looking really nice, I don't want a bomb.

ZOM~B has...I think two or three, I have one. We neeeeeeed more.

tubes

Smash Ace
can't decide between this and snowday. Leaning towards snowday because in theory there should be more melee there. Wish I could go to both.

Umby

Smash Master
Maybe we should keep track of the equipment, just to get an idea of things.

- Zom~B: 3 TVs, Bread
- Rayku: 1 TV(?), 1 Wii, Brawl, other stuff?
- Umby: 2 TVs, 1 Wii, 1 N64, 1 PS2, Smash 64, GGXX:AC, I can bring a Gamecube if need be.
- luffyfan: 1 TV
- Nihongo-ookami: 1 Possible TV, 1 Possible Wii, 1 Possible Brawl
- Vroom: Stuff? Possibly?
- Marty(?): 1 PS2, GGXX:AC
- Billy: 1 Wii, 1 Brawl

Help me out guys.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman

- Zom~B: 3 TVs, 1 Wii, other stuff

Help me out guys.
I don't own a wii or other stuff. I think 4leaf was coming too. If he does he'll be bringing a wii and brawl.

Umby, bring whatever controller you use to play SWR or whatever too.

Umby

Smash Master
I don't own a wii or other stuff. I think 4leaf was coming too. If he does he'll be bringing a wii and brawl.

Umby, bring whatever controller you use to play SWR or whatever too.
Edited my post.

I have to use a keyboard. I don't have any kind of converter. If you have a spare converter, I'd like to use a PS2 controller.

luffyfan99

Smash Cadet

- Zom~B: 3 TVs, Bread
- Rayku: 1 TV(?), 1 Wii, Brawl, other stuff?
- Umby: 2 TVs, 1 Wii, 1 N64, 1 PS2, Smash 64, GGXX:AC, I can bring a Gamecube if need be.
- luffyfan: 1 TV
- Nihongo-ookami: 1 Possible TV, 1 Possible Wii, 1 Possible Brawl
- Vroom: Stuff? Possibly?
- Marty(?): 1 PS2, GGXX:AC

Help me out guys.
the tv will only happen if i can get a ride

BBQ°

Smash Champion
He lives near Biglou, right?

also:

I have three Stevi B's "one free pizza buffet" coupons that I'd be willing to sell for $3 apiece. A pizza buffet costs around $7. First come - first serve, unless you're willing to pay me a higher amount.

Purple

Hi guys!
He lives near Biglou, right?

also:

I have three Stevi B's "one free pizza buffet" coupons that I'd be willing to sell for $3 apiece. A pizza buffet costs around $7. First come - first serve, unless you're willing to pay me a higher amount.

check if they're expired

~*Voom*~

Smash Cadet
Well i can bring Hmm 3 controllers(2 are custom)My wii 2 sd cards my dsi and gc if you guys want i cant bring a tv though:p

BigLøu

Smash Lord
luffy i can pick you up now, turns out im actually taking only 1 person as far as I know, and since Im heading I 75 south i can get you on way back

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Okay, take me off of the list for the stuff. I can bring Brawl, but not the Wii.(Dammit, Mom!) So, it's kinda pointless.

So...who's giving rides?

BBQ°

Smash Champion
ill mm you for one 0_o lol
also i can bring 1 wii i guess with brawl idk about tv ill work on it
heh, I thought about mming them, but if I happen to win the mm, then I win $3 and keep the coupon. If that happens, then I'm taking away someone's dinner money and I'm keeping a coupon that won't have any use for me. So... just buy one for $3.

check if they're expired
These don't expire.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Okay...Sorry, dudes. Not going to be able to make it.

My mom.

Whaddaya mean "Woodstock's too far out! I don't trust you out there!"

Well, more time to play Baten Kaitos, mirite?

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
My mom trusts, like, NOBODY.

The only way she would trust ZOM~B is if Jesus himself came down and gave his word that he's cool.

*Is trying to persuade Mom.*

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
When should i come?(if i do)
The smash festivities will be going on from 11 PM tonight. (Probably just me, Rayku, and a local or two). They will restart as soon as I wake up the next day -- no promises before noon.

So if you're showing up Friday you can come anytime between noon and ... I guess midnight. I know Six wanted to show up at noon.

If you end up coming in between the hours of 6-9 PM you might want to call me to make sure we're not at Stevi B's. I recommend eating lunch before coming.

~*Voom*~

Smash Cadet
The smash festivities will be going on from 11 PM tonight. (Probably just me, Rayku, and a local or two). They will restart as soon as I wake up the next day -- no promises before noon.

So if you're showing up Friday you can come anytime between noon and ... I guess midnight. I know Six wanted to show up at noon.

If you end up coming in between the hours of 6-9 PM you might want to call me to make sure we're not at Stevi B's. I recommend eating lunch before coming.
Ok so I will try to come early as possible:)

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
And as if it has to be said, please keep the drugs/alcohol/whatever away from my house. It's not that I really care, but if this doesn't go over well with my mother I won't be able to have more throughout the summer. (She'll be in the house, but upstairs -- so it's not like we're under surveillance or anything... but better safe than sorry)

BBQ°

Smash Champion
skdgjoishgoishdog

Top Bottom