• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FCR10 SSB64 Side Event Tournament Videos

KnitePhox

Smash Lord

asianaussie

Smash Hero
yeah, he didn't set any scrub-level or even mid-level players up for hustlin afterwards

gonna have to take away his fabulous hustla title

TANK64

Smash Lord
^^lol. SERIOUSLY .

wait so battlecow won this going all pika? i am disappoint.
Me too, but why are you disappointed? For him not using his "main," or for him going Pika for an easy win. I feel the latter. I think his Pika is "better" than his Falcon if we're talking about play to win, so it's not really like he beat everyone (who was there?) using his sub. Although idk what I'm basing this on because I think I've played his Falcon only like one game ever.

I just think it would be dumb if every good player just starts going Pika only for tournaments since that might just be everyone's best chance to win (Peeps that play all the chars).

/feel like I'm rambling.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Careful now. You might just set off another "play to win" argument after bcow and Surri come flying in with their banners held high.
rofl

I really, really was looking forward to seeing some dashdance grabs
rofl

And this seems like a recent thing for Battlecow because I never really saw him use Pika before, but he used him a lot at FC and he used him against me in our ladder match D:

Battlecow

Play to Win
yeah I switched to pika

my pika's better than my falcon in most/maybe all matchups

I did use some falcon at FC, mostly as a counterpick against other pika players

I also hope that not everyone switches to pika. It would be hella lame. But I feel like a lot of players genuinely do better with other characters... pika's not even the most common main, I feel.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
No joke, random events made me upload not yesterday. Just going to leave the leftovers uploading as I sleep like I did last night. I'll edit main post when I get home

:phone:

Top Bottom