• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee FC3 - I guess you can have it now...

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
So coming up on the year mark, i thought - maybe i should get my *** in gear, take a break from work and knock this out - Mainly from being motivated about FC6 coming up, and working on the Smash Documentary (orly!?)

Sooo - here ya go - Melee FC3, in all of it's glory.

FILE FRONT

RAPID SHARE

GOOGLE VIDEO

More mirrors coming soon...

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
KishPrime said:
make sure it's up on the website

5150 said:
Are you sure i dont have to pay something for this too? [/cynicism]
don't be an *** - just because MLG is trying to make a legitimate place for gaming on the national scale doesn't mean you can ***** about paying for a service in a totally unrelated thread.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
wow... i saw the back of my head once. =\

but despite the lack of AOB, still a nice video!

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
yay me for being crew captain :)

though it makes me sad i cant make this year's FC :(

nice job btw BACH

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Hah. And I somehow made it into the montage. All right, I'm happy. (Around 1:10, I'm the guy in blue in Ken's square.)

Awesome work, as per usual, Bach.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
thanks for the vid, bach. as always, your self-sacrifice has given our community a lot.

give your props to bach here.

anyone who has done video editting of any level knows how hard it is, and how long it takes

thanks bro.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
downloading....

NOW

glad to see you did it bach, like 2 days after i was buggin you about it.

BACH, it was awesome good work!

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Awesome, another great piece from BACH!

Excellent job syncing everything with the music. Once again, it seems I hid from the camera, but getting the chance to relive some of FC3's splendor more than makes up for it.

I didn't really expect you to remember after such a long time... No hard feelings, though. Keep it up!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
ahh, this was a great tourney, i'm so glad i went and had fun with all these people...

o wait...

i didn't get to go T_T

o wellz, i suxx0rd hard back then, see ya'll at OC2!

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
BIG C said:
awesome vid. we meaning me tink and trail have concluded DA was talking about me at the end
they wern't BigC - they were talking about a girl they were making fun of, and making her cry.

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, the rest of the crew matches wern't as exciting as EC vs WC and WC vs MW. Also, the DVDs they were on are way dirty and scratched - so no dice - besides, that stuff is outdated - look to the future! =)

g-regulate

Smash Hero
good stuff bach, as always. i cant wait to watch this when i get home from work. oh how i wish i couldve been there! btw ill buy you dinner at some tourney if you put out at least the latter half of the EC vs MW video :)

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
Excellent, watching it right now, but... there's just one detail.
FC3 is not the biggest SSBM tournament in the world.
EGS06 in México was the biggest, containing at least 3-4k people. But well, most of them just no0bs.

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dyna said:
Excellent, watching it right now, but... there's just one detail.
FC3 is not the biggest SSBM tournament in the world.
EGS06 in México was the biggest, containing at least 3-4k people. But well, most of them just no0bs.
3-4 thousand people? that's a little hard to swallow, show me some pics, and who the hell ran a tournament that large, must have been a staff of hundreds. And was that *Just* SSBM or other games?

g-regulate said:
good stuff bach, as always. i cant wait to watch this when i get home from work. oh how i wish i couldve been there! btw ill buy you dinner at some tourney if you put out at least the latter half of the EC vs MW video :)
The discs are really beat up - if you want to try and clean them, you can edit and release it.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Awesome job man, great too see good ol' Bach montages again YAYUHZ! Can't wait to see what you do with MLG Montage(s). Everyone get VoD, it's too good! People pay $40.00 to see just one wrestling event, this is only $20 for an entire year of smash!

3-4k people O.o~ Woh man perhaps you don't realize the hugeness of that. An average high school has like 2,000 people. That'd be 2 entire freakin highschools somehow playing smash, under the radar. I just can't see that many Mexico smashers, or how a tourney that sized wasn't mentioned before o.O!!

Top Bottom