• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Melee donation livestream tomorrow night! What would you guys like as incentives?

bryu_1337

Smash Journeyman
Inspired by trihex, we'll be streaming live tomorrow night at twitch.tv/calebhart42. We highly encourage any viewers to donate to the melee evo drive and we'll be giving away incentives for you guys to donate. I've got skyrim for ps3, pokemon games for various systems (gbc, gba, ds, and n64), and we have thousands of pokemon cards we'd be willing to mail out. Is there anything else you guys would be interested in? I'd even send out my copy of melee to someone if they don't have one.

Edit: for clarity, the livestream will be the night of 1/29

Edit 2: Ok, guys, the stream will be going live in the next hour or so. We've decided to mostly give away pokemon stuff and I think we're gonna get caleb to sign an mmx cart for giveaway, too. In case you guys don't know, caleb has the 100% speed run record for mmx and is currently the only player to get sub 37s on the 100% category. As stated below, i'll need you to email me receipts of the donation. To enter in the raffle, just donate a minimum of five dollars. Items will be given out at random.

Edit 3: caleb is currently live over at twitch.tv/calebhart42! I'll be over there asap to get the drive started

Subrava

Smash Cadet
We should try not donating to a ChipIn and then again to wepay. No sense in compounding transaction fees.

bryu_1337

Smash Journeyman
more info to come tomorrow after I talk more in depth with caleb about it, but I think i'm just going to have you guys email me receipts and your mailing info.

bryu_1337

Smash Journeyman
also, if anyone has ties to the pokemon community, that could help too. I'd be willing to give lessons over Pokemon Online or anything like that. I lost touch with smogon years ago so I doubt I could reach anyone except maybe youtubers I follow on twitter. Chibo might be able to help in the pokemon area

Top Bottom