• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Cuteness Tier List

WELM

Smash Cadet
I agree with the list by Chocokirby. This got me thinking about other weird lists, such as: best gingers, hairiest, funniest, most awkward, greatest lifespan, most mainstream, oldest-to-youngest, most humble, biggest eyes, most learned, most epic....

smashmachine

Smash Lord
Bowser
Captain Falcon (He's so manly that his manliness circles back around and becomes cuteness)
Everyone else

That aside, how is Marth below Roy? Behind Peach and Zelda (Samus, maybe, but in Melee she's really just a giant heap of space metal), he's the most attractive girl in the game. Whether or not he is actually a girl is irrelevant. Since there's no way in the game to check his primary sex organ, it's a case of Schrodinger's Cat, where both him being a guy, and him being a girl can be considered true. Therefore, Marth is a cute girl.

Schrodinger's Marth
believe

Chocokirby

Smash Rookie
Kirby ain't cute. He's handsome as ****. My knees get weak around him.

Other than that, right-facing Pichu taunt is confirmed cutest.
Kirby is cute in my opinion, but how can you not find him cute? Whatever...

s l e e p y

Smash Rookie
I think Kirby is adorable, so is Ness, I just think others are cuter (and not just because they're animals) I know you have that opinion, but, I think it's mean to say everyone else is awful. I think that many are cute and some aren't, but you don't have to say everyone else is ugly, even if it's what you think. Anyway, thank you for commenting and letting me know, but I think Kirby rocks. That's what I think. (Pichu is cute, but I use Kirby)

i was kidding friend, there are other cute characters...but look at ness. can you say OP?

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
I've dreamed for this moment for eons: :pichumelee: at the top of a legitimate tier list.

:(

*sticky for all eternity*

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
Mewtwo's cuter than Ness? This is why other fighter communities don't respect Smashboards - we don't take our cuteness tier lists seriously enough.

Spiffykins

Smash Ace
Marth is basically the collective manifestation of every confusing wet dream of every bicurious boy ever.

don't ask me how I know this because it should be obvious

but anyway yeah he's pree kyoot

TerryJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
1337-1337-1337
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Marth is basically the collective manifestation of every confusing wet dream of every bicurious boy ever.

don't ask me how I know this because it should be obvious

but anyway yeah he's pree kyoot
Ow my sides, stop doing that.

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
pikachu launched one of the most successful franchises of the world, he was so cute.

Vale

Smash Ace
You're doing it all wrong!

SS Tier: Ganondorf, Bowser
S Tier: Pichu, Pikachu, Kirby, Jigglypuff
A Tier: Yoshi, Young Link, Ness, Ice Climbers
B Tier: G&W, Zelda & Peach (Tie), Marth, Roy, Falcon
C Tier: Samus, Link, Fox, DK, Luigi, Doc, Mario
2cool4cute: Shiek, Mewtwo, Falco

you're welcome

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
You're doing it all wrong!

SS Tier: Ganondorf, Bowser
S Tier: Pichu, Pikachu, Kirby, Jigglypuff
A Tier: Yoshi, Young Link, Ness, Ice Climbers
B Tier: G&W, Zelda & Peach (Tie), Marth, Roy, Falcon
C Tier: Samus, Link, Fox, DK, Luigi, Doc, Mario
2cool4cute: Shiek, Mewtwo, Falco

you're welcome
I approve of this list.

Chaos_Blasta

Smash Journeyman
Cute tourneys?

Timed 2-minute matches, players will have to do their best to make their character seem as cute as possible during the match. Winner is decided by crowd.

Top Bottom