• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Cuteness Tier List

Chocokirby

Smash Rookie
Super Smash Bros.​
Melee
Hello! I’m telling you the tier list. And not that pointless tier list, about the strengths and all that nonsense. I base it on…
CUTENESS!!!!!!
(P.S., by cuteness, I mean, like, animal or baby cuteness)
/S Tier/
1) 1) Pichu
2) 2) Kirby
3) 3)Pikachu
/A Tier/
4) 4)Yoshi
5) 5) Jigglypuff
6) 6) Ice Climbers
7)7) Mewtwo
/B Tier/
8) 8) Young Link
9) 9)Ness
10)Donkey Kong
11) Bowser

/C Tier/

12) Fox
13) Falco
14) Dr. Mario
15) Luigi
16) Mario

/D Tier/
17) G&W
18) Peach
19) Zelda
20) Roy
21) Marth

/E Tier/
18) Link
19) Sheik
20) Samus
21) Falcon
22) Ganondorf

Thank You For Reading!!!!
I know that some of the characters are really cute, but I thought others were cuter. Please comment, and please don’t be rude. This is just my opinion. Thanks! :D
(By the way, I was kidding about that pointless tier list thing at the beginning!)

Chocokirby

Smash Rookie
I know Bowser is super cute, but I thought others were cuter. People think he's a monster, but he's part tortoise! (And they're awesome!)

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
SS Tier: Kirby-Because Hats.

S Tier
Pichu
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Marth

A Tier
Yoshi
Peach
Ice Climbers
Ness

B Tier
Young Link
Luigi
Roy
Mr. Game & Watch

C Tier
Link
Sheik
Donkey Kong
Fox
Zelda

D Tier
Mario
Dr. Mario
Falco
Bowser
Samus
Captain Falcon
Mewtwo

Epic Sideburns Tier
Ganondorf

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
Bowser
Captain Falcon (He's so manly that his manliness circles back around and becomes cuteness)
Everyone else

That aside, how is Marth below Roy? Behind Peach and Zelda (Samus, maybe, but in Melee she's really just a giant heap of space metal), he's the most attractive girl in the game. Whether or not he is actually a girl is irrelevant. Since there's no way in the game to check his primary sex organ, it's a case of Schrodinger's Cat, where both him being a guy, and him being a girl can be considered true. Therefore, Marth is a cute girl.

Chocokirby

Smash Rookie
Bowser
Captain Falcon (He's so manly that his manliness circles back around and becomes cuteness)
Everyone else

That aside, how is Marth below Roy? Behind Peach and Zelda (Samus, maybe, but in Melee she's really just a giant heap of space metal), he's the most attractive girl in the game. Whether or not he is actually a girl is irrelevant. Since there's no way in the game to check his primary sex organ, it's a case of Schrodinger's Cat, where both him being a guy, and him being a girl can be considered true. Therefore, Marth is a cute girl.

Well, I meant animal or baby cuteness, not the other kind. Samus is female, because it's just a suit that makes her look male, but without it she looks female and is. I didn't really care whether Marth was ahead of Roy, because it wasn't people cuteness (besides babies) and it was kind of awkward to do that. Bowser is cute, I just liked others more. Anyway, that's just my opinion, but I was only talking about animal or baby cuteness, but you can think of it the other way. It's not like my opinion is the best one. :)

TerryJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
1337-1337-1337
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Marth has a Tiara. It doesn't get more cute than that.

/thread

Chocokirby

Smash Rookie
Marth has a Tiara. It doesn't get more cute than that.

/thread

He has a crown, and this is animal or baby cuteness. (not meaning just because they're an animal means they're up high) I don't base it the other way, and Kirby is awesome! :) I personally don't find Marth, "cute"

TerryJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
1337-1337-1337
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
He has a crown, and this is animal or baby cuteness. (not meaning just because they're an animal means they're up high) I don't base it the other way, and Kirby is awesome! :) I personally don't find Marth, "cute"
Kirby is neither a baby or animal. It's a Kirby.

Marth > All when it comes to being cute. NOT EVEN PEACH CAN STAND UP TO HIM! Why do you think she always loses to him. ;)

s l e e p y

Smash Rookie
SS tier: Ness

Boo-tier: everybody else

seriously, have you guys seen his dash dance? his giant bobbly head makes him irresistible (especially when he gets a u-air on somebody, BLAM) and the way he pronounces everything unintelligibly... <3 aww.jpg

Chocokirby

Smash Rookie
Kirby is neither a baby or animal. It's a Kirby.

Marth > All when it comes to being cute. NOT EVEN PEACH CAN STAND UP TO HIM! Why do you think she always loses to him. ;)

I don't think Marth is cute. That's my opinion. I think he's just a prince, nothing more or less. (and i don't find princes cute) I don't find Peach cute either. That's just what I think. And I didn't mean only animals or babies, I meant in that area (as in, no hot cuteness) And Kirby is not a Kirby, he's a puffball

Chocokirby

Smash Rookie
SS tier: Ness

Boo-tier: everybody else

seriously, have you guys seen his dash dance? his giant bobbly head makes him irresistible (especially when he gets a u-air on somebody, BLAM) and the way he pronounces everything unintelligibly... <3 aww.jpg

I think Kirby is adorable, so is Ness, I just think others are cuter (and not just because they're animals) I know you have that opinion, but, I think it's mean to say everyone else is awful. I think that many are cute and some aren't, but you don't have to say everyone else is ugly, even if it's what you think. Anyway, thank you for commenting and letting me know, but I think Kirby rocks. That's what I think. (Pichu is cute, but I use Kirby)

Upke

Smash Journeyman
Kirby ain't cute. He's handsome as ****. My knees get weak around him.

Other than that, right-facing Pichu taunt is confirmed cutest.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I made it, and no I haven't (though I plan to). The style is "minimalism" if you wanna google it and try to find any.
Could you walk me through your specific technique, for say if I wanted to do it for Diddy Kong/Ike/Pit. You use PS CS 6 right?

Double Helix

Smash Journeyman
Marth is definitely the cutest princess of all time! Marth is number one on this tier list. Followed by pichu. Then falcon. American Kirby < Japanese Kirby. Seriously...why did American Kirby get angry eyebrows?

Upke

Smash Journeyman
Could you walk me through your specific technique, for say if I wanted to do it for Diddy Kong/Ike/Pit. You use PS CS 6 right?
There was a tutorial for it somewhere, but I forgot where it was. Basically, just open an image of your choosing in Illustrator (yes, I use CS6), set it to 50% opacity and lock it. Then create a new layer above it and use the pen tool to draw vectors directly on top of the image. You can obviously choose the amount of detail you want in the vector art. Mine's actually really sloppy, but it was my first one, so I hope the next ones I'll make will be much better.

Here's the full image for comparison: http://i.imgur.com/ztUBLET.png

Top Bottom