• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee: BC plays MELEE - no Brawl allowed - May 15th + 16th 2010 BIG TOURNAMENT!

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
im from venezuela.. but im moving to miami ill get there on dec 6th.. im going to pound 4, i could do it to this, but i gotta give a shot.. i hope i can play wif u guys at pound 4.. ima going, and i think darkcrono is coming wif me..

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
PB&J and Shiz are gonna be coming so you could tag along with them I assume! Many Canadians will be at Pound 4 unfortunately I can't make it to Pound 4 though..

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Bleeeeeaaaa <3

I hope you can come to this!
I can't make it to Pound 4 either. Which is weird cause both me and Blunted usually CAN go. Sucks haha

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
oh god.. canada sounds GOD like to me, i gotta try to go to that **** dude.. lets see what happens

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
That would be sweet. I contacted Eddy to come too, and Ka will probably be here. Lots of Luigi!
And I'll gladly chip in to help another fellow luigi get here. ;)

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
kk.. i would really try to come to this. i went to pound 4. i got gayed in a pool wif a tie :S, but i played wif reynex , he is pretty good tho.

Top Bottom