• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne vs WATO: The rematch

Vijin

Smash Ace
Let's discuss location and times here.
Assuming this doesn't happen at a Gigs or Inet, with certain crew members not being able to make it and what not, we can settle this on a random weekend at somebodies house. Any weekend is good for me, but Razrx, AL, and possibly some other crew members might have to ask off from work or something. We'll work out a time and place for this to go down!

I'm hoping to have our whole crew there:
Vision
Razrx
A-L
Dguy
Desert King
Hazard

And for WATO I'm assuming it's:
Uuaa
Hiroshi
Vericz
HBox
Zoro
Marin (For the sake of keeping it even.)

Discuss ideas!
HYPE HYPE HYPE!

Zoro

Smash Champion
These dude will not rest until they have their revenge

we will see when we can do this

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
heres my ideas. as long as we dont have bluray, it'll never be a true crew battle. and if it this is going to be a more serious crew battle, then it should be 5v5 cuz as good as marin is, she wouldnt be apart of a SERIOUS crew battle. but if its just w/e, then she can be in. but i know you guys want that win bad after the fluke that happened. idk, i wont feel we've done our complete best, until our crew consists of, hiroshi, uuaa, vericz, zoro, hungah, BLURAY...peace

well bluray should be coming to iGT4. i should be able to get the rest of the peepz to come. if you can gather your squad, iGT4 could be where this is held down...peace

-hiroshi

-hiroshi

HBOX

Smash Rookie
heres my ideas. as long as we dont have bluray, it'll never be a true crew battle. and if it this is going to be a more serious crew battle, then it should be 5v5 cuz as good as marin is, she wouldnt be apart of a SERIOUS crew battle. but if its just w/e, then she can be in. but i know you guys want that win bad after the fluke that happened. idk, i wont feel we've done our complete best, until our crew consists of, hiroshi, uuaa, vericz, zoro, hungah, BLURAY...peace

well bluray should be coming to iGT4. i should be able to get the rest of the peepz to come. if you can gather your squad, iGT4 could be where this is held down...peace

-hiroshi

-hiroshi
Well

If bluray comes

am i still in?

DAMMIT BRIAN ANSWER YOUR PHONE!!!!

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
all i was trying to aim for was a good 4-5 stock lead... thats all. and i thought that that was all i needed and couldve done.. untill i proved myself wrong :confused: it catapulted to 14 stocks instead :lick:

its aight though. truth is i would love another rematch. and plus blue ray HAS to be in it. he is too good. he has been in the hyperbolic time chamber training lol

$5 on Uuaa. :psycho:
yeah i will try my best to win you 5 dollars lol

- uuaa

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
I'm bringin my dazzle (and drivers this time...) to inet. So if it goes down at inet it can get recorded. Yup.

Vijin

Smash Ace
I can play for Melbourne!!!

:colorful:
That would be awesome! But it won't be necessary :colorful:

I'll try to get everyone there... like I said, Lobster's fate is in the hands of Walmart, and I don't know if Hazard is going. Me, Dguy, D-K, And RFX will be coming, though.

Vijin

Smash Ace
True... like I said, I'm trying tog et everyone to come.
Probably our only chance at a full crew battle, unless we set up a separate date and place for it to happen.

Top Bottom