• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman - Read my last post in the thread and think hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kataklysm336

Smash Cadet
Well if you could read
Wow, was this really necessary? Throwing in insults doesn't make you look cool. As I said I'm not attacking you, just merely asking for answers for everyone who was expecting to see this project completed.

you would have noticed that i regretted wanting input as it just hindered the whole situation. By pressure i meant that everyone wanted me to do things right then and there, that where going to be done in time.
If you wanted input then you should follow it, if you didn't want the input you should have closed the thread then and there.

Also I didn't really see anyone asking you to do anything outside of your abilities. There was no one saying "you need to hurry up we are waiting" or anything like that at all. No one, that I saw atleast, was asking you to speed up the job, or wanting you to go faster, most of the thread was just concentrated on what moves he should have.

Once again I'm not trying to attack you, nor and I trying to be mean in anything I have said. I am just asking for some justification to, what appears to be, a slightly over-dramatic approach to an very miniscule, nearly non-existent issue.

Sterowent

Smash Ace
blah, enough arguing. yeah, it was a mistake to use a scapegoat. yeah, the thread was a bad decision considering it interferes with Vile's work. As rocket pointed out, it's a lesson learned.

I feel a little bad for that one guy, but thread's done now. Hype toned down until release, and no one needs to have hard feelings (that guy won't be blamed by anyone for anything by any sane individual).

i can't wait for Megaman, but i can, hah. will look forward to it in mind only.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I don't see why all of this brawl+ stuff can't take place without internet drama.
This isn't necesarily Brawl+. In fact the makers of Brawl+ explicitly don't want custom characters in Brawl+. Brawl+ is tied to too many things. I just wanted to say Brawl+ in every sentence in this post.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Vile, this looks awesome, and I sincerely hope you continue it, even if just in the shadows. It'll be good no matter how you do it, so I hope people will just stop whining and complaining.

If you wanted input then you should follow it, if you didn't want the input you should have closed the thread then and there.
Dude, first off, take the obvious. Some people wanted X, some people wanted exe, and some people wanted classic. How could he have followed all of that input? Second of all, he can't ask for suggestions? Here's the deal: if you really want it done some way, do it yourself. Otherwise, just be happy that anyone is making something resembles what you want, as you yourself cannot actually accomplish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom