• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

megaman 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Yeaaa, Megaman 10, man. I wonder if it willl be more hyped than 9. o_o

Dw, tater, there's no mod for the kirby boards! We can talk about off-topicness until one is nominated, THEN it's back to being under control!
i am telepathically telling Kitty to drop by and not reporting seriously. If she doesn't appear, hohoho, we need a new mod!

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Yeaaa, Megaman 10, man. I wonder if it willl be more hyped than 9. o_o

Dw, tater, there's no mod for the kirby boards! We can talk about off-topicness until one is nominated, THEN it's back to being under control!
i am telepathically telling Kitty to drop by and not reporting seriously. If she doesn't appear, hohoho, we need a new mod!
So who picks the new mod? Do we just say "Tater would make a good mod" and then some admin gives me a red name?

Oh well, back to makin' the guide.

T-nuts

Smash Ace

SERIOUSLY? You couldn't have put this ANYWHERE else? Like the Pool Room? or the Light House? Or even in the GD? You disappoint me...
no u disappoint me!

but yeah, im pretty pumped about this game. about as pumped as "pump man" :D :D :D

anyway, if youre wondering why i put this topic here instead of those other places, its because everyone was talking about how pathetically few topics the kirby boards have, and they are right. also, because i really dont care if i get an infraction for it. and because kewkky's right, all the mods abandoned us anyway ;_;. trust me, i know i wasnt "supposed" to make this topic. :)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I still haven't beaten Megaman 2, after getting it on VC a few months ago. :/
The Dragon on Dr. Wily's Castle kills me, and I don't mind because that level has amazing music.

The only other Megaman I played was Megaman X when I was little.

Tiersie

Smash Ace
I still haven't beaten Megaman 2, after getting it on VC a few months ago. :/
The Dragon on Dr. Wily's Castle kills me, and I don't mind because that level has amazing music.

The only other Megaman I played was Megaman X when I was little.
Use the boomerang, it's works awesomely

Also, why is Sonic 4 not getting any love on the kirby boards? It promises to be quite good. Which is a first for a sonic game in this millenium (not counting remakes) except maybe sonic heroes.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
There's a Sonic 4?

I think I saw a thread in the Disco Room about "finally a new sonic game that won't suck" but I didn't believe it.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Just want to tell you, they're giving DLs new powers, so you might end up seeing this thing locked sooner than you think...

T-nuts

Smash Ace
Just want to tell you, they're giving DLs new powers, so you might end up seeing this thing locked sooner than you think...
aww, well thats ok. honestly im surprised it still hasnt been locked.

But, yeah, ive seen sonic 4, looks pretty cool, but ive never really been a huge sonic fan. still, i like retro games and am glad to see the trend continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom