• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mega "Oh Man"

courte

Smash Lord
if it was just megaman i'd be a little disappointed for like an hour. if it was for megaman plus 2 or more i'd thank sakurai

HAGANE FOR BRAWL!!

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
hells no. he's nintendo.
but leon is perfect for brawl! when i heard "no Megaman" my eyes lit up!

Smash Ace
exactly. people can believe what they want. However, just like it does not deconfirm Megaman, it also does not confirm him.

I believe that President Bush is in Brawl. does that mean anything? anything at all?
=2007=

binki4

Smash Apprentice
anybody is dying for megaman in brawl but because what is inafune was saying about but it will have time or not and we all want megaman to be in and i getting a megaman wii this 2008

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
If Megaman is in brawl, I don't think the creator would want to spoil it. Just because they didn't come out and say it already doesn't mean he's not in.

Hard Corwen

Smash Cadet
Not even Sonic was worth a delay to me, despite the delay not being his fault
what was the delay for? Not that I mind. I want them to take as much time as they need, and I honestly wouldn't mind another delay if it meant megaman or geno in brawl.
Serioulsy impatience vs. those playable characters? I could totally wait longer.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I am not too worried about this, remember back in May when Sega said, "Sonic was not on the cards at the moment" and what 5 months later guess what, he is in. Inafune was clever with his wording, he did not say he wasn't in, he said "He has not been contacted."
He plulled a political move, to the untrained ear it sounds like he's out but really he skated around the question. Now he could also be lying, it is not the first time we have been lied too, Sega did it as well with the issue of Sonic being in Brawl. I think Inafune was pulling a Sega on us, notice his last statement, "we have a little bit of time left, it’s not coming out
for another few months. They might get around to asking us if we’d like to put Mega Man in Super Smash Brothers. Maybe if somebody from Nintendo is listening to this podcast, they’ll give me a call." Two things can be derived from this,

1) This was done BEFORE the delay.
2) He is also further clarifying that this sentence is a neither
confirm nor deny statement.

According to another website called thenproject.com, they claimed that a few weeks before the delay Nintendo and Capcom finished a deal for Megaman in Brawl, and that it might be delayed to further work this out. Obviously by the way this statement was done it was a prior Brawl delay interview, however I think NINTENDO wanted this released now to kinda get peoples hopes down so they can turn around and suprise us with Megaman.

Just my thought, after the Sega interview about Sonic in Brawl I have come to not believe any person outside of Sakurai on these things.

YOUKO if you are listening, PLEASE bring this up in Show Me Your News, people need ALL the facts. And the fact is, Sega lied about Sonic in Brawl, Capcom may be doing the SAME THING!
QFT "10 characters"

Hard Corwen

Smash Cadet
Did capcom ever get asked? I thought Inafune said he wanted to get asked.
Is it the exact same situation? I haven't seen where capcom denied this.

Smash Ace
Yeah people are jumping to that conclusion.

good! that means I'm NOT alone! lol

@Stryks: never once was there even the slightest rumor that said: "Never would a 3rd party appear in Smash." that was just implied.

anyways, yeah, it's not gonna happen. *winks*
=2007=

Cylf

Smash Rookie
They didn't ask about MegaMan, i mean who would. Zero is WAAAAY more deserving then megaman.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
They didn't ask about MegaMan, i mean who would. Zero is WAAAAY more deserving then megaman.
Yeah. Metaknight deserves to be in Brawl not Kirby. Wario deserves to be in Brawl not Mario! [/sarcasm] =/

Zero is alot LESS deserving than Mega Man. Mega Man is the one that started it all and he obviously IS the best character to represent for the series. Seriously, what the hell?:ohwell:

Unless your post is sarcasm then I apologize.

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
its an interview how much can we go by if all interviews are true. then sheiks in an animal crossing character is in nd so is sheik ganondorf and luigi
You repeated Sheik, as for Luigi is almost certain he is in, but meh.

I really wnted Mega Man to be in, but if hes not in, i wont care muh anyways :p

Top Bottom