• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

me on the genesis crew (video)

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
Nice comeback vs RedJ. I played RedJ in friendlies and TC1 in pools and both are great players. You have very good SDI and DI in general. Did you do most of those Usmashes on purpose against RedJ? Usmash can hit Marth while standing but it doesn't have much horizontal reach. When I go for the Usmash on Marth I do a hyphen smash as a psychic anti-air. A running start gives it a very nice range boost. If he is pretty close a DACUS works. It goes about 1/3 the distance compared to hyphen smashing.

D0N

Smash Ace
Nice vids. ledge hopped side-b's seem nice, ill have to try that. I was gonna ask about that first u-smash but Big O did first

@ 2:53 DK hits the ground so hard that marth trips. If only it did that all the time lol.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
all up smashes i do are completely on accident. I usually think im going to get hit so i SDI up on both sticks and it sometimes results in an up smash.

but if it was on purpose you guys would **** your pants on how easy it would be to kill marth

KoSa!

Smash Journeyman
Ripple his back nice to see you play Brawl DK like Melee with the reverse wind up.

Top Bottom