• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mayflash 4 Gamecube Adapter Available

Codster

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5343-8930-0055
lel, but how can we be sure it's the same quality as the official adapter?
I guess I wouldn't know for sure. I only have the Mayflash. I will still probably get an official one as well. But the Mayflash works great.

Tomsta17

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tomsta1712
3DS FC
4441-9914-0347
i watched a bunch of reviews on Youtube and they all seem to give the product a thumbs up, so i went and ordered one off of eBay
i also like to use the gamepad as well but having more than one control ethod i favour means i wont have trouble using a different controller when i go to a friends place

silverscope13x

Smash Rookie
Already have an adapter but glad there's an affordable way to get an adapter for anyone who doesn't have one. Nintendo needs to get a move on or soon no one will want to buy them when they finally get released again lol
Nintendo has been getting on my nerves for a while with things like this. They always act like they're surprised to see that the people want what they want. How could they not have foreseen the incredible demand for these adapters? They really need to get the s**t together.

ShovelSandwich

Smash Rookie
I ordered one of these and it works perfectly with my wii u. However, when I put it in PC mode it doesn't let me map the sticks. Does anyone know how I can fix it, or point me to a place where I can find out?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I ordered one of these and it works perfectly with my wii u. However, when I put it in PC mode it doesn't let me map the sticks. Does anyone know how I can fix it, or point me to a place where I can find out?
Is it still plugged in your Wii U while in PC mode?

If so, no wonder it doesn't work!

ShovelSandwich

Smash Rookie
Is it still plugged in your Wii U while in PC mode?

If so, no wonder it doesn't work!
No, I mean when I have it in PC mode and plugged into my PC. I try to use it with Dolphin and it lets me map every button but not the sticks.

I'm very aware of how switches work.

Top Bottom