• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 2, 2015] Sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings and KTAR SPAU 4 Project:M and Smash4 (Livonia, MI)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Just realized this is in 2 weeks haha. Xatic I need to know by this weekend what your housing situation is gonna be.

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
SoulPech i can house you friday and saturday if you'd like. Also would i be able to snag a ride with you guys?

SoulPech

Smash Master
SoulPech i can house you friday and saturday if you'd like. Also would i be able to snag a ride with you guys?

I work till 8:45p on the Friday, so it's either I drive though the night and hope you're gonna be up at one o clock, or leave super early saturday and get there. Regardless, I would need a place Saturday. How far is the tourney from where you live?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Xatic, you're staying with me. Dan gets the downstairs and you get to share my bed with me.

I hope you don't mind..I sleep in the nude.

:woman:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I work till 8:45p on the Friday, so it's either I drive though the night and hope you're gonna be up at one o clock, or leave super early saturday and get there. Regardless, I would need a place Saturday. How far is the tourney from where you live?

I am 35-40 minutes north of Ann Arbor in Sylvan Lake.

Do what ever works for you mah dude. If you guys want 2 nights of rest be my guests.

Also SoulPech here is my contact info just send me a text.
Kalle (Ori): 1-248-494-0368

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
It's up to them I guess. As long I get to and from the tournament I'm cool.

I DO want some sleep though. We don't really get that when we spend the night at your place lol. Its up to them though.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I'm teaming with Tech, Elliot. You should team with L_Cancel, you guys would do really well ^_^.

What's The Point

Smash Master
L is teaming with Kenny, unless Tutu is a dirty liar.

Plus it makes sense that two people who won't show up should team together. That way no one gets ditched.

steep

Smash Lord
STEEEEEEEP we gotta get a money match in. I feel an :olimar: vs :mario2: rematch from VENGENACE ;D
For sure… But it might have to wait for another time… I may end up driving to IL instead of MI the weekend of the 24… Idk but the people in my car want to go to a different tourney! We will see. I may have to rain check you guys about taking over your state. : P

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
So sudden West MI interest. Anyways.

Me (legit) and Jawsome confirmed

L_Cancel...

I guess contact me if your interested because were gonna be driving from Muskegon to East Lansing

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
sidebets for l cancle showing up anyone?
wow, I went to lordy's smashfest a couple weeks ago! That should have rekindled hope in me T_T

So sudden West MI interest. Anyways.

Me (legit) and Jawsome confirmed

L_Cancel...

I guess contact me if your interested because were gonna be driving from Muskegon to East Lansing
I am interested! Do you want me to pc my cell number? how do you want me to contact you.
I dont know I mean, 10$ buy me. If not, L cancel, let's team if u got no partner.
I would be down to team with you. Kenny doesn't even have a wii anymore.. ._.
Agreeing to team with L_Cancel before a tourney must be the scariest thing to do, ever.
>_>

Ally is so brave. lol
>__>;;

Top Bottom