• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[May 17, 2014] DIME 9 (Plano, TX)

D

Deleted member

I would suggest getting an older copy of Adobe Soundbooth and just editing the song to loop more smoothly. Audactiy would work too, but...don't expect a lot from it. VirtualDJ could be of some use, too. I'm assuming for all of these that you have a codec/converter already.
I did what I could to set the loop points manually. Most of them sound fine, with the exception of Fire Field from F-Zero GX over Brinstar. Fire Field takes an extra bit of time to loop and I'm working on fixing it, but I'm not sure of the cause.

D

Deleted member

Time to see what a year of Smash has done for me.

Time to test my skills.

Time to put all my effort into what I believe in.

Time to prove my worth.

Time to play Captain Falcon.

(or you know I could do what I've been doing for a year straight and get bopped and donate my money to the pot)

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy
Time to see what a year of Smash has done for me.

Time to test my skills.

Time to put all my effort into what I believe in.

Time to prove my worth.

Time to play Captain Falcon.

(or you know I could do what I've been doing for a year straight and get bopped and donate my money to the pot)
I believe in you man. Bring home the bacon.

D

Deleted member

Shoutouts to DFW for being one of the best Melee regions of 2014.

+1 Hype.

PTJon

Smash Cadet
As of now 214 Crew is:

Me (Doc)
Quote (Fox)
2-Bit (Marth)
JuMP (Falcon)

Jumps only going to be there in the morning/early midday (though not exactly sure) so hopefully we can get it done in between doubles and singles or something like that.

Scaremonger

Smash Apprentice
Yep, CTSS is:

Me(Fox)
xoRi(Falco)
Pinku(Marth)
Dirty Dan(Falcon)

xoRi's only going to be there in the morning/early midday as well, he isn't even entering. xoRi is Danny's ride, so Danny will also be gone afterwards. I'd like to warm up for awhile when we get there, and definitely do the crew battle after dubs.

Soxer

Smash Rookie
Cant wait, this is my second tournament. Ill play any friendlies or mm! Dime 8 was great really looking forward to this

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
I'm accepting all 1$ MM with me going random, where as you can pick your character. 2 of 3. Also taking all normal Mm where i can pick my character for $5 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

D

Deleted member

I'm accepting all 1$ MM with me going random, where as you can pick your character. 2 of 3. Also taking all normal Mm where i can pick my character for $5 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I'll MM you at DIME.

As of now 214 Crew is:
a bunch of people
Yep, CTSS is:
even more people
Can I join in on the crew battle? I play Icies/Puff/Fox/Nus.
I don't mind which crew I join if I can even be in one, as I would only really like to participate.

Last edited by a moderator:

qqwwrrmm

Smash Cadet
we got the KAME CREW in the works too

as for me ill be taking ALL mm against my luigi - he's easy come take my money (;

Quot3

Melee'er
3DS FC
4253-4705-1339
we got the KAME CREW in the works too

as for me ill be taking ALL mm against my luigi - he's easy come take my money (;
Who's all in your crew right now Tadeo? And I'll accept a MM w/ you, need more weegee practice

RedGamer

Smash Ace
totally forgot this was tomorrow. I've been planing to head out there for dime and watching this thread but it never occored to me that this was the dime thread :?
don't I feel stupid. SEE YOU GUYS SOON @ hamyojo hamyojo and @ Penguin_ftw Penguin_ftw let's not forget about our MMs

D

Deleted member

Yeah things aren't really looking up for me right now, dunno if I'll attend

D

Deleted member

No TVs necessary. I only need cubes and copies of melee.
Everyone bring CRTs anyway, it would never hurt.

From what I know, and I might be wrong, FX only has around 5 CRTs, and most of them have started to die down. One of the TVs me and Proots played on last weekend was fairly small and had an annoying glitch near the top of the screen that affected people's ability to view the upper half of Battlefield. That's a bit unfair if you ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Proots

Smash Rookie
Hey Waterless, since you stole five dollars from my brother in marching band do I get into the venue for free? :D

Top Bottom