• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[May 17, 2014] DIME 9 (Plano, TX)

D

Deleted member

How many CRTs are going to be provided by FX, and can I see pictures of them for confirmation?

As I said previously, EVERYONE BRING EVERYTHING YOU CAN.
All I want is to make sure we don't have to fall without a safety net here. Gabe, you have said on multiple occasions that you want the tournament to run as fast as possible and not spill over into obscene hours of the night. The only way that can happen is through more setups.

D

Deleted member

You know, we should have setups on the roof, too.

Hell, let's have setups in the FX bathroom and setups on top of setups to make it even better.

D

Deleted member

Guys... please... just....
Anyways, cool that I only have to bring a wii. Going to bring a setup that doesn't require a memory card or a disc so no one can steal anything.

D

Deleted member

Guys... please... just....
Anyways, cool that I only have to bring a wii. Going to bring a setup that doesn't require a memory card or a disc so no one can steal anything.
DIOS MIOS LITE FOR LIFE!

Proots

Smash Rookie
Going to bring a setup that doesn't require a memory card or a disc so no one can steal anything.
DIOS MIOS LITE FOR LIFE!
I'll steal your SD cards if you don't watch out.

Aliami, should I take my full-sized CRT that we played on when you came over? I don't want to lug that huge thing if we REALLY don't need it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yknow, its all fun and games right now because you think hamlins joking...

He's not.

D

Deleted member

I'll steal your SD cards if you don't watch out.

Aliami, should I take my full-sized CRT that we played on when you came over? I don't want to lug that huge thing if we REALLY don't need it.
Just bring along your two small ones.

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy
Er.. I think that we should listen to the dehydrated ichthyoid. I mean, yeah, more setups would be cool and would help the tournament run faster. But you know what won't help the tournament run faster? A situation where nobody can move because there are too many setups.

D

Deleted member

Er.. I think that we should listen to the dehydrated ichthyoid. I mean, yeah, more setups would be cool and would help the tournament run faster. But you know what won't help the tournament run faster? A situation where nobody can move because there are too many setups.
NO JOHNS, TONS OF SETUPS, MELEE TOURNAMENT DESTINATION.

As a community, I highly doubt we're ever going to make it to the point where people won't be able to walk around due to sheer numbers of CRTs.

Last edited by a moderator:

hamyojo

Smash Ace
Aliami that's great you're trying to help but Gabe has his reasons and 17 TVs really is plenty. Only bring TV's if you can keep them in your car for whatever emergency that will never happen in your dumb argument.

and now I rest
when I awake I will be a monster, everyone leaving the FX tomorrow will either be missing their wallets, their lives, or their pride.

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy
Aliami that's great you're trying to help but Gabe has his reasons and 17 TVs really is plenty. Only bring TV's if you can keep them in your car for whatever emergency that will never happen in your dumb argument.

and now I rest
when I awake I will be a monster, everyone leaving the FX tomorrow will either be missing their wallets, their lives, or their pride.
I'll be missing my 22-09-18-07-09-14-09-20-25. Oh wait what

SiriusBull

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3909-8777-3464
Seeing as though I'm still awake and not at all sober right now, I may or may not be most definitely not going...

Element of Smash

Scrub Lord
Well, I played like trash, but there's always next time. Glad I got the MMs out of the way. Still had a great time. Thanks, guys! Shoutouts shall be in the results threads, of course.

HodgyDot

Smash Apprentice
Great event, well ran near a wendys and a walmart so location was pretty good and man it was chilly in this Texas weather that is a plus.

Top Bottom