• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [May 14, 2015] Smashing Grounds Weekly! (PM + Melee at Game Underground... (Framingham, MA)

Apollo Ali

Smash Journeyman
It accidentally got deleted in the transition to season 3 mappool, but we had most of the tracklist written down and have re-downloaded and put up most of the brstms. Just waiting on changing tracks and maybe one or two tracks. Hopefully soon.

Strawhat Jiggs

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Evolzar89
It accidentally got deleted in the transition to season 3 mappool, but we had most of the tracklist written down and have re-downloaded and put up most of the brstms. Just waiting on changing tracks and maybe one or two tracks. Hopefully soon.
Alright cool. Thanks for the update.

Kyle!!

Smash Rookie
Hey guys would anyone be able to bring an extra controller for me tonight? My tag is cezar and ill be the brown kid wearing a jurassic park tee

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
Posting here, incase whoever's card it is doesn't read facebook lol :
I found a memory card in my Gamecube when I left last night. I believe it came from the GC with a pokemon (maybe?) sticker on the lid in "melee corner". Hit me up if it's yours.

Larz

Smash Cadet
Coming to this. What time should I show up if I want to get a decent amount of friendlies in? Also do you need me to bring my wii/project m?

OnFullTilt

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gregolus
Coming to this. What time should I show up if I want to get a decent amount of friendlies in? Also do you need me to bring my wii/project m?
The earliest time you can show up while being certain there are enough TV's to play friendlies on seems to be around 5, though often you can find one earlier. Some people even show up at 3:30 at times. The tournament registration starts at 6:30 but you can sometimes play friendlies a little longer afterwards (generally 7-7:30). You don't need to bring a wii/PM setup but from what I've heard it's greatly appreciated and you'd have to pay $5 less if you brought it.

StepOnLegos

Smash Rookie
Hello!
I'm extremely new to competitive smash and am hoping to try the singles melee tournament. I don't expect much in terms of winning, but I do plan on coming and playing my best while having fun!

Just wondering, how many people show up for these on average?

TheFuture

Smash Rookie
Just curious when do Project M grand finals usually end? Because I can stay until about 11:00

Last edited:

NT 3000

Style>Winning
NNID
NoiseTank3000
3DS FC
2578-3240-5015
I'm going to try to go next Thursday for melee and bring some people too!

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I will be attending this on the 1st, tagging along with the Springfield people lol. I won't be entering either of the brackets but I will gladly play serious casuals with anyone and everyone. no money matches, if you want to play full tilt I will against you for free, win or loose. also, I primarily play project M these days.

I can bring a full setup too, a tv + my nontournament friendly, customized Project M (custom stages, stage textures, music and triforce Ganondorf). no dumb stages in my build though, every stage is balanced lol

also, I am willing to do commentary for either game, though at an inverse as i have a much wider technical knowledge of melee

Last edited:

NT 3000

Style>Winning
NNID
NoiseTank3000
3DS FC
2578-3240-5015
I will be attending this on the 1st, tagging along with the Springfield people lol. I won't be entering either of the brackets but I will gladly play serious casuals with anyone and everyone. no money matches, if you want to play full tilt I will against you for free, win or loose. also, I primarily play project M these days.

I can bring a full setup too, a tv + my nontournament friendly, customized Project M (custom stages, stage textures, music and triforce Ganondorf). no dumb stages in my build though, every stage is balanced lol

also, I am willing to do commentary for either game, though at an inverse as i have a much wider technical knowledge of melee
Are you Juan's friend?

artem

Smash Rookie
Is it okay to come here if you're sort of new to Smash? I've been playing Brawl for a while and just downloaded PM. I'm probably not too great.

OnFullTilt

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gregolus
Is it okay to come here if you're sort of new to Smash? I've been playing Brawl for a while and just downloaded PM. I'm probably not too great.
Yep, it's entirely fine to come to the tournaments! In fact going to tournaments like these is the fastest way to get better. I'm nearly positive that not only will people mind that you attend, they'll most likely even encourage you to do so.

artem

Smash Rookie
Yep, it's entirely fine to come to the tournaments! In fact going to tournaments like these is the fastest way to get better. I'm nearly positive that not only will people mind that you attend, they'll most likely even encourage you to do so.
Awesome! Then I'll definitely come. It seems like a really fun time. Maybe not this week since I have work tomorrow but next week for sure. Thank you!

Paquito

Smash Journeyman
Hey folks,

I just started a Meetup for Project M players in the greater Boston area. Check it out!

The intent is to help Project M players in the area find each other. If you live close to Boston, or visit, join and tell your friends :)

Being that the Framingham Tournament is the only Project M scene I can find in the area, I hope you guys don't mind me listing it as the group's "Meetup event".

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
So I heard GU is moving to new area in a few months, hope this will allow me to attend tournaments there more.

OnFullTilt

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gregolus
So I heard GU is moving to new area in a few months, hope this will allow me to attend tournaments there more.
It will be moving to the Natick mall, so you can go if you can make it there.

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
It will be moving to the Natick mall, so you can go if you can make it there.
I can probably make it to the Monthlies now, since my mom will have something to do while I'm playing.

.alizarin

Smash Apprentice
i'll be around this week

when's the next monthly?

Last edited:
Top Bottom