• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MATTS! ULTRA MEGA Smash 64 Tourney 2 - *BRACKETS UP**PLAY!*

MATTS!

Smash Ace
matts, some people just can't access their computers sometimes, i have to work alot and whatnot..

Then Don't sign -up. THERE IS RULES. IF YOU CAN'T FOLLOW THE RULES DON'T SIGN UP. It's as SIMPLE AS THAT.

??? I don't understand why I am DQ from Fox and Falcon brackets. I am the only *** damn person active in this tourney, in all my brackets and those are the ONLY brackets that I want to play in the first place. I'll finish my samus dittos, but WTF is that?

I put you back in. When im looking at the bracket, I keep thinking of your name as CHAIN-ACE, because you use different names for some reason. Your back in both brackets. PLAY!

So what if you didn't know you where going to be that busy or didn't know your computer was going to blow up? Do you just not do anything in the anticipation that something might go wrong?

NO you idiot, THATS WHY YOU READ THE RULES. If you can't comply witht he RULES then don't sign up. Thats what DQ's are for.

This is an awful lot of drop outs but freaking out about it is really not the way to go.

If you cannot handle drop outs you probably should host smash64 tourneys...tis just fact
You are just plain stupid and uneducated. Stop trying to antagonize the situation. It is freaking out because over 75% of the people don't ****ing play. Try hosting a tourney with 19 brackets, and then over half the people drop out and ruin it everytime you host a tourney, and you gotta waiste time everyday just to update brackets cause of ignorant people. You know nothing about hosting big tourneys, let alone any tourney, and your assumptions of me not being able to handle a tourney is very wrong, as I have hosted the biggest and longest tourneys for smash 64 ever online, and finished each one. So please stop spamming and being a **** and take you clueless thoughts somewhere else and keeo it out of my tourney threads.

I don't see why im dq'd when nobody has made an effort to contact me and i'm on galaxy every day
You also have to make an effort, which means you didn't read the rules like 99% of the people, and you didn't even post saying when you contacted somebody, so it's your own fault.

Brackets Updated!

*Claps* Congrats to $N@K3 for Winning the Championship Match in the DK Dittos. *Claps*

The Great MATTS!

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
death tournanent is usually single elim..or he would have to extend the characters to losers.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Eggers St beat Surri-Sama in Fox dittos (3-1)
Eggers St beat SN@K3 in Samus dittos (3-0)

LLDL

Smash Hero
Malva beats Eggers St in Samus dittos and wins Samus bracket (4-0)

GGS. Sorry it seemed like i quit without saying bye, my emulator crashed when i was typing ggs lol.

malva00

Smash Master
so surri has not responded to my e-mail sent over 24 hours ago

looks like he should be DQed from the FAT KONG winners bracket now

GGs

tacos

Smash Journeyman
snake beats lulz in c-tier
lulz beats snake in singles.
lulz beats snake in mario dittos.
I think this is gonna take about another week or so:c

MATTS!

Smash Ace
snake beats lulz in c-tier
lulz beats snake in singles.lulz beats snake in mario dittos.
I think this is gonna take about another week or so:c

LULZ and Surri-Sama still need to play in singles. I don't know why you guys played. They didn't even play that match to see who faces you. Unless you wrote down the wrong bracket...?

*Claps* *Claps* *Congrats to malva00 for winning the SAMUS Ditto Brackets!* *Claps* *Claps*

Brackets Updated!

The Great MATTS!

MATTS!

Smash Ace
UPDATES AND DQ'S:

Surri-Sama DQ'D from everything but 2 championship matches, because I don't like doing that to championship matches, but he only has 16 hours from this post or malva00 wins by DQ.

-----

LULZ DQ'D from everything.

-----

malva00 & Surri-Sama in the Jigglypuff bracket, and the Kirby Bracket. malva00 if you can't get ahold of him in 16 hours from this post, he's DQ and you win by DQ. Thanks.

The only people playing left is Surri-Sama only in those 2 championship matches, malva00, novakane/gav, $N@K3, and Eggers St.

Lets get these done you 4 people, and you 2 match Surri-Sama.

malva00 & Surri-Sama for Jigglypuff DITTO CHAMPIONSHIP match

malva00 & Surri-Sama for Kirby DITTO CHAMPIONSHIP match

malva00 & $N@K3 for Link DITTO CHAMPIONSHIP match

malva00 & $N@K3 for FAT KONG CHAMPIONSHIP match

nova/gav & $N@K3 for SINGLES CHAMPIONSHIP match

nova/gav & $N@K3 for B-TIER CHAMPIONSHIP match

nova/gav & $N@K3 for Yoshi DITTO CHAMPIONSHIP match

$N@K3 & Eggers St for the Fox DITTO CHAMPIONSHIP match

+ other matches that are right before the championship match in a few other brackets!

--------
For the First time, NON-Active people DQ'D a whole Bracket....
NO Champion for Ness Bracket as ALL people in NESS bracket got DQ'D.

--------

Brackets Updated!!!

The Great MATTS!

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I'll drop from all brackets.

I'm not going to get into a big fuss about it, my time frames cant meet your expectations so I'll do us all a favor and get out of the way.

And as a side note, i did care about these matches, every time i go on kaillera i play tourney matches asap, Thanks for BSing me though Nova.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
I'll drop from all brackets.

I'm not going to get into a big fuss about it, my time frames cant meet your expectations so I'll do us all a favor and get out of the way.

And as a side note, i did care about these matches, every time i go on kaillera i play tourney matches asap, Thanks for BSing me though Nova.
I mostly meant LULZ since he told me he didnt care, and u had matches with him so sorry about that. Plus u dropped out anyways so calm down.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
i won vs snake in singles

I forfeit the rest because snake is the biggest camper ever and id rather do somethin else than play 50 games with him.

Competitive smash brings out the worst play styles and this is y smash should not be taken seriously

tacos

Smash Journeyman
Gav beats snake in singles..
snake beats gav in A,B,C,tiers
he said he forfeit the rest of our matches.....

i won vs snake in singles

I forfeit the rest because snake is the biggest homo camper ever and id rather do somethin else than play 50 games with him.

Competitive smash brings out the worst play styles and this is y smash should not be taken seriously
You were camping first so I thought to myself"hmn he needs to get a taste of is own medicine..."

Your hurting my feelings..:urg:

Says the guy who ragequits every time he losses:glare:.

ggs

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Gav beats snake in singles..
snake beats gav in A,B,C,tiers
he said he forfeit the rest of our matches.....

You were camping first so I thought to myself"hmn he needs to get a taste of is own medicine..."

Your hurting my feelings..:urg:

Says the guy who ragequits every time he losses:glare:.

ggs
ur pathetic, u never beat me, I sandbagged too much and u got lucky, im better than

LLDL

Smash Hero
Snake beat me in the fox dittos, 4-1.

Yeah, and this will be my last ssb64 online tournament. I just started playing this game like a month ago, but I feel as if my brother just ruined any chance I had of winning, he busted in my room and started pushing me at 2 different times and it cost me 2 stocks because I was in mid jump. That's ****ing stupid. It's not worth it to keep playing if any little disturbance ruins my concentration, and the worst part of it is, I can't even ask for a rematch or to reset stocks like in person, that'd be unfair to the winner. As far as he knows, he just ***** me when I was 3 stocks over and I suck. Good games man. I'll play in console at a local or something.

tacos

Smash Journeyman
Snake beat me in the fox dittos, 4-1.

Yeah, and this will be my last ssb64 online tournament. I just started playing this game like a month ago, but I feel as if my brother just ruined any chance I had of winning, he busted in my room and started pushing me at 2 different times and it cost me 2 stocks because I was in mid jump. That's ****ing stupid. It's not worth it to keep playing if any little disturbance ruins my concentration, and the worst part of it is, I can't even ask for a rematch or to reset stocks like in person, that'd be unfair to the winner. As far as he knows, he just ***** me when I was 3 stocks over and I suck. Good games man. I'll play in console at a local or something.
Well,we could of done some freindlies..

Well I actually thought I got lucky... but u don't suck just need to practice :)

ggs

I beat gav in Falcon dittos (1-0(he forfeit the rest)

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Well,we could of done some freindlies..

Well I actually thought I got lucky... but u don't suck just need to practice :)

ggs

I beat gav in Falcon dittos (3-0)
u didnt win 3-0 since i gave u the win, dont want ppl to think u beat me like that. Im too rusty i just started playing smash again around christmas. I normally dont lose to ppl who spike down at 40% and taunt and prance around like theyre are proud of it.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Only 2 Matches LEFT....

malva00 & $N@K3 for LUIGI and C-TIER Championship Match.

PLAY!!!

The Great MATTS!

tacos

Smash Journeyman
u didnt win 3-0 since i gave u the win, dont want ppl to think u beat me like that. Im too rusty i just started playing smash again around christmas. I normally dont lose to ppl who spike down at 40% and taunt and prance around like theyre are proud of it.
Who cares what other people think its just a game....

No johns......

Orly?

I try to get kills in lower percent... I taunt to make people angry (it will affect their playing style alote)

ggs

Top Bottom