• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MATTS! ULTRA MEGA Smash 64 Tourney 2 - *BRACKETS UP**PLAY!*

LLDL

Smash Hero
I've been gettin *****, but i recorded most of mine.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
If you want to ask him im sure he'll have no trouble telling you about the lag we suffered in those games.

I dont force people to lose but i also dont want to play in 50fps games...

I asked about the rules because i thought i knew how to read it but i was questioned about my match-up so i tried to ask in this thread to clear things up.

It should be

Surri - Mario
Nova - Link

On Dreamland right?
Yes.

well this is dumb..i didn't even see this tournament :c

Can I replace the byes or any of the d/q'd people (specifically Yoshi, B Tier, C tier, DK ,and Falcon brackets)

No. Tourney has already started.

Brackets Updated!!!

Play!!

The Great MATTS!

LLDL

Smash Hero
Surri-Sama beat Eggers St 3-0 in Jiggly puff dittos.

My opponent "Rosewhip" in singles has not responded to the email that I sent him, nor has he logged onto smashboards since he posted his information. How long should I wait.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Surri-Sama beat Eggers St 3-0 in Jiggly puff dittos.

My opponent "Rosewhip" in singles has not responded to the email that I sent him, nor has he logged onto smashboards since he posted his information. How long should I wait.
24 hours from when you contacted and that person will be DQ'D from the whole bracket. When did you contact that person..; who is it, what bracket..?

time to DQ PEOPLE HUH?

Yep. looks like it. To bad people are ignorant.

PLAY!!!!

The Great MATTS!

LLDL

Smash Hero
January 1. "Rosewhip" in the singles bracket.

So I'll just go ahead and play Surri-Sama in the singles bracket then.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
ALL of these people will be DQ'D completely from the bracket tonight at 9:00pm EST, 6:00pm PST time.

Singles:

Sync
$N@K3
Supa~
Jbandrew
HAMMERHEART
Shizzam

Death Tourney:

Killer
LULZ
Supa~
HAMMERHEART

Fat Kong:

Good, the players are playing.

P2P:
HAMMERHEART
Jbandrew

A-Tier:

Surri-Sama
LULZ
Saske
Killer
ImNotPro
Supa~

B-Tier:

Surri-Sama
LULZ
Killer
ImNotPro
$N@K3
Rosewhip

C-Tier:

LULZ
Killer
$N@K3
Shizzam

S-Tier:

HAMMERHEART
ImNotPro

DITTOS:

CF:

Surri-Sama
LULZ
Killer
ImNotPro
Eggers St
Supa~

DK:

HAMMERHEART
Killer

Fox:

HAMMERHEART
LULZ
Supa~
$N@K3

Jigglypuff:

ImNotPro
HAMMERHEART

Kirby:

Good, players are playing.

Link:

Luigi:

Surri-Sama
LULZ
HAMMERHEAT
SmashFinale

Mario:

Supa~
$N@K3
SmashFinale
ImNotPro

Ness:

HAMMERHEART
ImNotPro

Pikachu:

LULZ
Killer
$N@K3
Surri-Sama

Samus:

Yoshi:

HAMMERHEART
LULZ

This is seriously getting rediculous, IF you guys sign up for a ****ing tourney, you play your matches, don't sign the **** up and then completely ignore it like it doens't matter and you can do it whenever you want, your all a bunch of stupid mother ****ing *******s. Ruining the game for everybody else that wants to play. Im not holding no more tourneys after this. IM Done after this one. This tourney should of taken 5 days MAX to complete the whole thing. It's mostly the same people in the ****ing brackets. This makes me sick.

Everybody on that list will be completely REMOVED from the whole bracket 9:00pm EST, 6:00pm PST.

Brackets Updated! for the few people that are playing

The Great MATTS!

LLDL

Smash Hero
Whoah, I should not be dq'd from the CF bracket. None of my opponents are responding lol. I'm active in all my brackets.

tacos

Smash Journeyman
(singles)I just pm sync. (singles)
(ctier)I was playing shizz a week a go we were ((me)1-(shizz)0) but then he had to leave.
(pikadiitos)I'll find surri for our matches....
(btier)gonna pm Iamnotpro
(Link dittos)Killer and I are currntly (1-0)... it was laggy as hell(gonna look for him(hope he doesn't lag again..))
(fox dittos)Supa is easy to find...

.SHIZSEI.

Smash Cadet
im at a library right now and ive moved houses and havent got my internet set up and i cant until tuesday and the things wrong snake we only finished 1 game

LLDL

Smash Hero
Beat Hammerheart by default in Samus Dittos (Forfeit)
Beat Hemmerheart by default in Fox Dittos (Forfeit)
Waiting on Supa to reply for falcon dittos
Waiting on SmashFinale to reply for kirby dittos

LLDL

Smash Hero
SmashFinale beat Eggers St in Kirby dittos (2-1)
SmashFinale beat HAMMERHEART in Kirby dittos by default (Forfeit)

tacos

Smash Journeyman
STATUS

He didn't answer.....

(ctier)I was playing shizz a week a go we were ((me)1-(shizz)0) but then he had to leave.
IDK if you want to wait till Tuesday to get the matches done

(pikadiitos)(deathturney)DONE

hasn't answerd.....

(Link dittos)Killer and I are currntly (1-0)... it was laggy as hell(gonna look for him(hope he doesn't lag again..))
He is laggy as hell.... gonna pm him...

we are gonna get this done today.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
STATUS

He didn't answer.....

(pikadiitos)I'll find surri for our matches....
couldn't find him...gonna pm him now....

hasn't answerd.....

I've seen you on the Galaxy a few times but you are always unwilling to play at the moment...due to already being in game for the most part lol.

Next time tell'em you gtg for a bit to play for a tourney :o...at least thats what i do lol

tacos

Smash Journeyman
I've seen you on the Galaxy a few times but you are always unwilling to play at the moment...due to already being in game for the most part lol.

Next time tell'em you gtg for a bit to play for a tourney :o...at least thats what i do lol
If you see meh don't hesitate on telling me "GTFO of the room and lets play the turney matchs"

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Do ppl even look at the brackets? LULZ and surri have a few matches and they havnt played yet, killer is never on, supa can only play on weekends and he hasnt played anyone this weekend. You need to DQ ppl tonight.

LULZY

Smash Cadet
A tier results = LULZ beats Surri-Sama
Luigi Dittos results = LULZ beats Surri-Sama

we will continue our matches tommorow for kirby dittos and link dittos.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Lol, all of you who signed up and didn't play are the worst. The only reason I signed up was to play in the falcon, fox, and singles brackets. Nobody replied to my matches, and I don't like winning because of forfeit.

The only reason I signed up for kirby, samus, and jigglypuff brackets were to play malva, and he's not even playing anymore. I feel like I wasted a good chunk of my time. Wtf guys.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
i forfeit all my matches

would rather play gunz right now than smash

im at a library right now and ive moved houses and havent got my internet set up and i cant until tuesday and the things wrong snake we only finished 1 game
*******. Don't sign up for anymore online tourneys.

STATUS

He didn't answer.....

(pikadiitos)(deathturney)DONE

hasn't answerd.....

Doesn't matter. I made up my mind for DQ's and what not.

Do ppl even look at the brackets? LULZ and surri have a few matches and they havnt played yet, killer is never on, supa can only play on weekends and he hasnt played anyone this weekend. You need to DQ ppl tonight.
Yep. They are all *******s.

I forfeit in all brackets

tired of waiting
Do you forfeit in all brackets..? I saw you wanted to play CHAIN-ACE (Eggers St)...?

I hate all of you. *******s don't play ruin it for EVERYBODY!

Insane amount of DQ's due to stupid ignorant mother ****ers.

Brackets Updated! for the few amount of people accually playing!

Congrats to Surri-Sama for winning the P2P bracke by Default due to *******s not playing. *Claps* *Claps*

Congrats to $N@K3 and Nova/Gav for making it to the Championship round in the Dk dittos brackets due to *******s not playing. *Claps*

Congrats to LULZ and Surri-Sama for making it to the final championship round in Ness Dittos due to *******s not playing. *Claps*

Only people left in all the brackets:

LULZ
malva00 (If still playing)
Nova/Gav
Surri-Sama
SmashFinale
$N@K3
Eggers St. (1 Bracket - Samus)

Brackets Updated!

Matches not done tommorow at 9:00pm PST time will be DQ'd completely from whole bracket. This tourney will be done in 2 days no matter what.

See Nova and everybody else that wanted me to do another online tourney, this is why I don't do it, cause people JUST DON'T CARE. They are all 100% IGNORANT, which is why they will never mount to anything in there WHOLE LIVES. It takes almost 1 hour and 30 mins to update this piece of **** tourney cause of all the brackets, and when you got *******s that don't play, it's hard to find motivation. I risk giving up 2 hours of my time everyday for you **********s to update a bracket so you ****heads can play, and you just toy around like a bunch of stupid mother ****ers. IM NEVER doing another tourney EVER. again.

The Great MATTS!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
matts, some people just can't access their computers sometimes, i have to work alot and whatnot..

LLDL

Smash Hero
??? I don't understand why I am DQ from Fox and Falcon brackets. I am the only *** damn person active in this tourney, in all my brackets and those are the ONLY brackets that I want to play in the first place. I'll finish my samus dittos, but WTF is that?

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
matts, some people just can't access their computers sometimes, i have to work alot and whatnot..
if you know you cant access your computer alot and are very busy then dont sign up for online tournaments, thats just it.

MATTS!, is the death toureny supposed to be double elimination?

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
if you know you cant access your computer alot and are very busy then dont sign up for online tournaments, thats just it.
So what if you didn't know you where going to be that busy or didn't know your computer was going to blow up? Do you just not do anything in the anticipation that something might go wrong?

This is an awful lot of drop outs but freaking out about it is really not the way to go.

If you cannot handle drop outs you probably should host smash64 tourneys...tis just fact

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
So what if you didn't know you where going to be that busy or didn't know your computer was going to blow up? Do you just not do anything in the anticipation that something might go wrong?

This is an awful lot of drop outs but freaking out about it is really not the way to go.

If you cannot handle drop outs you probably should host smash64 tourneys...tis just fact
Supa KNOWS that he can only play on weekends and that he is busy. Im not talking about killer's situation, I had the same thing happen to me when matts had his 64 player tourney last year, my comp broke and i couldnt play, so i know how that is. I undersatnd ppl have lives but that sometimes means you just cant do soemthings, like sign up for an online tourney.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
I won vs snake in pikachu dittos 3-0
I lost vs in DK dittos 0-3 ( it kept ds'ing)

malva00

Smash Master
so looks like I'll give the TOURNEYS another shot

I just contacted all of my opponents using their contact options when they registered at approximately 6:05PM PST

$N@K3, surri and LULZ

malva00

Smash Master
Luigi Ditto Results

malva beats LULZ

Link Ditto Results

malva beats $N@K3

Samus Ditto Results

malva beats $N@K3

Kirby Ditto Results

malva beats LULZ

Top Bottom