• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Match-up Discussion: Peach-Mario's B***h

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
@Iblis,You're a complete ******. I don't care what the ratio is. Just because I know it's 50-50 doesn't mean I know everything there is to know about the MU. Get off my back for once and stop making every post I make on these boards seem like i'm the bad guy in the situation. Seriously, i don't care if Nakat is your boy, he's one of the best Fox's in Usa right? So what's the difference if I put his name in my post and say what I heard him say? The 2 best Peaches in the Us stated their's and i'm sharing my information. So yeah stop getting on me for every post just like in the Tkd thread for me stating MY opinion on things.

@Kuro, neva!!

@BluePeach, you like eating their sh*t up don't you.
V
-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9kpTvm6CYA <-
^

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Rizk is pretty good on wifi, from what I've seen but I hate the matchup online.

Cut the BS guys.

All Peaches (besides KB) think it's +1 Fox, and we have stated why.
Rizk has the right to think it's even, though.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Oh I'm a ******? I can useless insults too. You're dumb as hell. You don't make any sense when you want to disucss to MU but then say I don't care. I'll get onto whenever I feel like it too, get over it. LOL your comment regarding Nakat made no sense.

TL;DR - Your info is wrong.
What didn't make sense? Nakat is one of the best Fox's here. I put his 2 cents about the ratio in my post that I heard him say while I skyped with him. He says it's 0. That's what I ment.

Rizk lookin' Foxmatchupmaster5246.
Seriously who are you? It's a good thing I don't know you but you know me. That just means your random a*s has to hate on something you can't be. You ain't got sh*t seriously. And i've played Illmatic several times on the ladder and happy to say out of the 4 sets I won 3. Although it is only wi-fi im not basing it off that. Just stating so. He's really good.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
What are you basing it on?

@Illmatic, yo you already have your 3 front war, go fight it son :p
@live post, Shadow, KB, and K Prime does

Rizk18

Smash Lord
What are you basing it on?

@Illmatic, yo you already have your 3 front war, go fight it son :p
@live post, Shadow, KB, and K Prime does
Just skill wise, I'd like to think im decent at the Mu. It's wi-fi yes, but it's not like it doesn't count completely. Like I said, Illmatic is amazing and I know he hates the MU online, but it's not like im clueless when it comes to offline. I mean I did beat Mikey Lenetia in tourney once:awesome: :cool: (I only played him in 1 tourney)

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Lol my friend's IC beat illmatic on wifi :p

Also, Rizk, the problem here isn't that you think it's 50-50. To each his own. The problem here is that even when most said +1 you said 50-50 as the conclusion to this thread...

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471

Also, Rizk, the problem here isn't that you think it's 50-50. To each his own. The problem here is that even when most said +1 you said 50-50 as the conclusion to this thread...
and this is the base of my argument.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
...so you have no real offline exp?

If i used my wifi knowledge i would say i know every mu.
I do have offline exp. If you read correctly. I said that I only played him once in TOURNEY.

I thought everyone was allowed their opinion.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I do have offline exp. If you read correctly. I said that I only played him once in TOURNEY.

I thought everyone was allowed their opinion.

Lol you editted that, don't try and pull that **** over me :awesome:

Still haven't proven the base of my argument wrong.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Ill give you the thread since you know more about this stuff. Anyway I'm bored at work so I'm gonna list my MU ratios just for fun. their just my opinions though:

Mk:-1
Snake:-1
Diddy:-1
Falco:-1
Ic:-3
Marth:-1
Wario:-1
Olimar:-2
Pikachu:-3
D3:+1
Gnw:0
Lucario:0
Zss:0
Tl:0
Kirby:-1
Fox:0
Rob:+1
Pit:-1
Peach thru Ike:0
Shiek:-3
Ness thru Mario:0
Cf:+2
Samus:+1
Jigz:+2
Link:+2
Zelda:+2
Ganon:+3
Remember just my opinions, but what you think? Agree? Disagree? Reply plz :)

:phone:

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Lol these are what I think no joke. Snake might be 0 though. Everything seems accurate to me. Their just my opinions so yeah lol. Iblis let me knows yours.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Why is this **** in the Peach MU discussion thread? Anyone who thinks it's 50-50 needs to STFU and let the big boys talk, unless they've magically come up with some new technology that drastically changes the fact that the matchup has been played the exact same way since the game's release.

Christ, you would think people who are bad at this game would realize it more quickly before they make themselves look stupid.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ill give you the thread since you know more about this stuff. Anyway I'm bored at work so I'm gonna list my MU ratios just for fun. their just my opinions though:

Mk:-1
Snake:-1
Diddy:-1
Falco:-1
Ic:-3
Marth:-1
Wario:-1
Olimar:-2
Pikachu:-3
D3:+1
Gnw:0
Lucario:0
Zss:0
Tl:0
Kirby:-1
Fox:0
Rob:+1
Pit:-1
Peach thru Ike:0
Shiek:-3
Ness thru Mario:0
Cf:+2
Samus:+1
Jigz:+2
Link:+2
Zelda:+2
Ganon:+3
Remember just my opinions, but what you think? Agree? Disagree? Reply plz :)

I think falco is 0, snake is 0, and shiek is -2. I think GnW is +1 and zss is +1 and i think lucario is +1-+2 and idk what to think about kirby. Seems weird to lose to him as hard as mk though...

Rizk18

Smash Lord
I can understand falco and snake. Sheik is kinda shaky. I think 2.5 lol. I mean once your in ftilt after 25 percent its pretty much death if sheik doesn't mess up. I don't think we have an adv against gnw or zss. They both can hold up against fox. Also Zss dsmash can be scary. Lucario seems really off with the +2 but that's just me. +1 or 0 seems better overall for me.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Why is this **** in the Peach MU discussion thread? Anyone who thinks it's 50-50 needs to STFU and let the big boys talk, unless they've magically come up with some new technology that drastically changes the fact that the matchup has been played the exact same way since the game's release.

Christ, you would think people who are bad at this game would realize it more quickly before they make themselves look stupid.
Is there a reason your post is full of salt?
If you're talking about me being the one who's bad then you're pretty dumb. I'm not amazing, nor bad, just above decent imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom